Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 830 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 1330 1830 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18377
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I can't recall if this provider has been reviewed but she has no name listed in her post. Search of her number gets no results. Has anyone seen her? Her ads pop up for a week or two every few months. Ok to PM if you have details.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/178797421727
    That's Red. She is definitely being pimped out. She has "cousins" nearby.

    You will see the pipe in her room and if she goes to that bathroom she is taking hit while in their.

    She has gained some weight and if you're allergic to cats don't go. She has 2 in the room with her.

  2. #18376
    I'm not typically in the area, but was in town for the day and decided to try out some local talent. Instead, I found Kelly visiting from Houston. I verified her through her OF page and decided to see her. Easy communication through text. She asked a couple questions and we were on our way. I arrived at a good hotel near Crabtree and let her know I was there. She asked for a selfie for her safety. I usually don't do that, but felt comfortable enough after seeing her work on OF and talking via text. I sent it and she sent the room info. When I got to the room, I was pleasantly surprised to find her even more attractive than her pics. She was wearing lingerie and greeted me with a hug. Very pleasant personality. In short, the service was an excellent BBBJ, daty (clean and fresh), cfs and BBBJ to COB. I would definitely repeat. I'm not local, but would drive to see her again. Hopefully you guys will make her feel welcome here so she will return.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaykay949

  3. #18375

    XNoa.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    I received Noa's number from another forum member and got verified with her by giving her my username here. Her last communication to me was that I was good to go with regard to verification, but I haven't been able to get a hold of her since. I get that she might be busy or have other things going on, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or just me.

    P.S. I haven't yet met her, and I don't have permission to give her number out, so please don't flood my inbox with contact info requests.
    She has been busy moving and had family issues. She is weeding through her messages.

  4. #18374

    Ok and the lady is?

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerAnubis  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for a new outcall lady and this one may be a possibility. Any info on her would be greatly appreciated.

    HA.
    I guess I will be the first to ask. Name, link some I'd might be helpful to help you.

  5. #18373

    Any info on this lady?

    I am looking for a new outcall lady and this one may be a possibility. Any info on her would be greatly appreciated.

    HA.

  6. #18372
    Family issues. She will be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    I received Noa's number from another forum member and got verified with her by giving her my username here. Her last communication to me was that I was good to go with regard to verification, but I haven't been able to get a hold of her since. I get that she might be busy or have other things going on, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or just me.

    P.S. I haven't yet met her, and I don't have permission to give her number out, so please don't flood my inbox with contact info requests.

  7. #18371

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but have communicated with her via text, seems legit, schedules just haven't matched up. There was one review of her a few months ago which is why I originally contacted her. She goes by Red (or at least did) on STG so it's hard to find the review given the search limitations of 3 letter names. I recall the review being positive but not earth shattering. Hope that helps.
    She's good, I never have a problem.

  8. #18370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I can't recall if this provider has been reviewed but she has no name listed in her post. Search of her number gets no results. Has anyone seen her? Her ads pop up for a week or two every few months. Ok to PM if you have details.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/178797421727
    The pics are real and unfortunately I broke my long hiatus because I favor redheads. Like everyone else these days she is pimped up with her "cousins" so there's that, not a rip off by any means but it wasn't anything I would repeat either. I guess I keep remembering when this used to be fun and not instant regret so some of you may like her based on what I read on here.

  9. #18369
    After two good sessions with her, she's been hard for me to get in recent weeks too. Was worried about this after all the attention, probably getting hit up by a bunch of idiots. I tend not to chase providers so when I say difficult to get, it means 3 unreturned texts. Just don't have the patience or desire to beg anyone to see me.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    I received Noa's number from another forum member and got verified with her by giving her my username here. Her last communication to me was that I was good to go with regard to verification, but I haven't been able to get a hold of her since. I get that she might be busy or have other things going on, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or just me.

    P.S. I haven't yet met her, and I don't have permission to give her number out, so please don't flood my inbox with contact info requests.

  10. #18368
    Haven't seen her but have communicated with her via text, seems legit, schedules just haven't matched up. There was one review of her a few months ago which is why I originally contacted her. She goes by Red (or at least did) on STG so it's hard to find the review given the search limitations of 3 letter names. I recall the review being positive but not earth shattering. Hope that helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I can't recall if this provider has been reviewed but she has no name listed in her post. Search of her number gets no results. Has anyone seen her? Her ads pop up for a week or two every few months. Ok to PM if you have details.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/178797421727

  11. #18367

    Noa communication

    I received Noa's number from another forum member and got verified with her by giving her my username here. Her last communication to me was that I was good to go with regard to verification, but I haven't been able to get a hold of her since. I get that she might be busy or have other things going on, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or just me.

    P.S. I haven't yet met her, and I don't have permission to give her number out, so please don't flood my inbox with contact info requests.

  12. #18366

    Maria

    Anyone dreamed with her? Her friend is the most reviewed one. I want give this one a try.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...leigh/82717089

  13. #18365

    Any info? No Name

    I can't recall if this provider has been reviewed but she has no name listed in her post. Search of her number gets no results. Has anyone seen her? Her ads pop up for a week or two every few months. Ok to PM if you have details.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/178797421727

  14. #18364

    Independent Massage Deena

    Searched and found no 411.

    Is she real? https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/2749803.

  15. #18363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Next time

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a month back and says she was leaving Raleigh and wasn't returning so I didn't bother making a review but looks like she changed her mind and nows she back and with a friend! Pics look amazing, give her a text, get rates, arrive at a mid hotel. Before I did arrive I asked for a pic of her holding 2 fingers and she did (See below) and it only encouraged me to see her more. I arrive and see the girl in the pictures. I know I say this with every review but pictures are flattering! These girls know how to work their angles like crazy! Don't get me wrong she still looks pretty good but not as good as the pics. Lay the donation and tells me to lay down and get comfortable. Starts off with a pathetic handy, and barely gets my jimmy up. I ask for a CBJ at least and she says she doesn't do bjs. Alright then I ask her to get on top and she says she doesn't do that either (then what was the purpose of telling me to lay down?) I get behind for some doggy with a slight scent of unfreshness. She can't take the D very well in doggy so I flip her over for mish and it is the same deal there. No sounds or effort from her and she tells me to finish up. I do and I clean up. Gives me a hug and I'm out. Overall disappointing dream. Her pics and the one she sent make her look like a model but as always it's never the same in person, but she was still good looking. Pretty quiet girl, decent boobs but butt on the flatter side. QV $120. Wouldn't repeat. I haven't seen her friend yet but I wouldn't expect too much for her but who's know because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
    A hooker says she doesn't suck dick I would give her an option. Either I am leaving with all I paid or I stay with a 50% refund. If you don't get the money back than simply tip off the hotel as to what's going on in her room. You guys are being exploited.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape