rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 834 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 884 934 1334 1834 ... LastLast
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18317

    Anyone had a dream with her


  2. #18316

    Ashley

    Couldn't find anything on her in this forum. Also her reviews are outdated af. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...leigh/82638459

  3. #18315
    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with this one??
    Man, I too would love to know if anyone's had any experience with this one. Feel free to PM.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...right/45157895

  4. #18314
    Damn that's a bummer, looks decent from the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a month back and says she was leaving Raleigh and wasn't returning so I didn't bother making a review but looks like she changed her mind and nows she back and with a friend! Pics look amazing, give her a text, get rates, arrive at a mid hotel. Before I did arrive I asked for a pic of her holding 2 fingers and she did (See below) and it only encouraged me to see her more. I arrive and see the girl in the pictures. I know I say this with every review but pictures are flattering! These girls know how to work their angles like crazy! Don't get me wrong she still looks pretty good but not as good as the pics. Lay the donation and tells me to lay down and get comfortable. Starts off with a pathetic handy, and barely gets my jimmy up. I ask for a CBJ at least and she says she doesn't do bjs. Alright then I ask her to get on top and she says she doesn't do that either (then what was the purpose of telling me to lay down?) I get behind for some doggy with a slight scent of unfreshness. She can't take the D very well in doggy so I flip her over for mish and it is the same deal there. No sounds or effort from her and she tells me to finish up. I do and I clean up. Gives me a hug and I'm out. Overall disappointing dream. Her pics and the one she sent make her look like a model but as always it's never the same in person, but she was still good looking. Pretty quiet girl, decent boobs but butt on the flatter side. QV $120. Wouldn't repeat. I haven't seen her friend yet but I wouldn't expect too much for her but who's know because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/82548076

  5. #18313

    Latina Linda

    Saw her a month back and says she was leaving Raleigh and wasn't returning so I didn't bother making a review but looks like she changed her mind and nows she back and with a friend! Pics look amazing, give her a text, get rates, arrive at a mid hotel. Before I did arrive I asked for a pic of her holding 2 fingers and she did (See below) and it only encouraged me to see her more. I arrive and see the girl in the pictures. I know I say this with every review but pictures are flattering! These girls know how to work their angles like crazy! Don't get me wrong she still looks pretty good but not as good as the pics. Lay the donation and tells me to lay down and get comfortable. Starts off with a pathetic handy, and barely gets my jimmy up. I ask for a CBJ at least and she says she doesn't do bjs. Alright then I ask her to get on top and she says she doesn't do that either (then what was the purpose of telling me to lay down?) I get behind for some doggy with a slight scent of unfreshness. She can't take the D very well in doggy so I flip her over for mish and it is the same deal there. No sounds or effort from her and she tells me to finish up. I do and I clean up. Gives me a hug and I'm out. Overall disappointing dream. Her pics and the one she sent make her look like a model but as always it's never the same in person, but she was still good looking. Pretty quiet girl, decent boobs but butt on the flatter side. QV $120. Wouldn't repeat. I haven't seen her friend yet but I wouldn't expect too much for her but who's know because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/82548076
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220528-021221_Gallery.jpg‎   a1ae3692d1e0b8d0fee12630ffe1900a_f.jpg‎  

  6. #18312

    Lex

    Any luck with this one??

  7. #18311

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    Sent it to you.
    Could you please share with me as well Noah's contact.

  8. #18310

    Kasey

    Quote Originally Posted by Salsa84  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I am going to be in the area this weekend and was interested to see if anyone had any information on these three?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/815906280596

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/300469514834

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/628755350833
    Been awhile since I saw the first one. Very nice, accommodating, was worth the visit. She reminded me of a girl next door type. She hadn't posted in awhile, so makes me wonder if she may have a handler now.

  9. #18309

    Asian Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions? Texted some chicks hour ago haven't responded. Preferably women under 40 yrs.
    Came thru in the clutch for me.

  10. #18308

    Noa info

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaver  [View Original Post]
    I have not been able to find her info.

    Can anyone share?

    Thanks.
    Sent it to you.

  11. #18307

    Noa info

    I have not been able to find her info.

    Can anyone share?

    Thanks.

  12. #18306

    I Want to get barly Sucked off

    Any suggestions? Texted some chicks hour ago haven't responded. Preferably women under 40 yrs.

  13. #18305

    Regarding #1 and #3

    The "tomboy" has been well-reviewed and subsequently was on my radar. I was planning on seeing her next time I was going to be in Raleigh, but thought I'd maybe buy a video first. The cost of the video was a little more than I like, but I went for it anyway.

    - Do you see what's coming? Does EVERY girl use the "pics and video" line to rip guys off?

    My suggestion? If you want a pic or a video, subscribe to their 0 nly F at ns or whatever. Do NOT send money expecting to receive what you've paid for.

    So yeah, she took the money I sent to her through CashApp and ghosted.

    Her CashApp, however, is in her real name, so.

    I looked her up on Facebook, and although neither of the two pages she had are current, they gave me a sense of who she really is, and, well, sappy, empathetic guy that I am, they just made me super sad. I don't want to dream about her anymore, I want to Daddy her and help her straighten out her life, but I know better. So much better. There be monsters, ya know?

    She texted me about two weeks later, saying she was still planning on sending the vids to me, but could I just send her $40 bucks for gas or groceries or something.

    Uh, no.

    So hit it if you want, the reviews are good, but offer to buy any content from her at your own risk.

    I don't know anything about the preggo chick, but #3 on your list states she requires a deposit. That's an absolute, inviolable ohHELLtoDaNawNaw. ALWAYS.

    It's not for no reason that I haven't participated in the hobby recently. It's been a long, long time since I've had a positive experience outside of sugaring, and even that's been weird since the end of 21.

    Anyway, be careful, be safe, and have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Salsa84  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I am going to be in the area this weekend and was interested to see if anyone had any information on these three?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/815906280596

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/300469514834

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/628755350833

  14. #18304
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her since she moved from the Garner area. She used to be a real fun time. 3 Years and it looks like she aged 30.
    The face looks familiar. Who was this?

  15. #18303

    Brie

    Such a waste of a drive. Did not take direction well. Upcharge for everything. Apparently her hh donation is just for BJ and upcharge like crazy for everything else. Had to finish myself. Upcharge not worth it considering she isn't even going to comply. Horrible experience. Will never repeat. Pics are not her. I would say YMMV but I doubt it. Stay away from this one guys!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/924836307108

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape