Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3530

    Top 5 hottest Kgirls in OC

    Hotness is YMMV but these should be considered:

    Youngest IZ with fake pics and can speak Korean / Japanese but no English: (click here).

    Jane with photoshopped pics: (click here).

    Heri with old real pics: (click here).

    Cari with old real pics: (click here).

    White not sure if hot but well known: (click here).

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey there fellas! I will driving through the OC the next couple of weeks and would appreciate some recommendations on the top 5 hottest Asian providers in the OC. I will be using HX to make my appointment. There are so many agencies in the OC when compared to San Diego so it's a lot to go through. Looks / pretty face, a great body, with large C's or D's boobs are my favorites. Thanks guys!

  2. #3529
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDesmond  [View Original Post]
    I unfortunately saw Allie with CG which was incredibly unpleasant and I tried to cleanse my body with a service queen in OC. MKC booker recommended me this new amazing girl Macy who turned out to be Allie who I JUST SAW TWO DAYS AGO with CG. FML.
    Why didn't you just leave? I would have just been like "nope" and walked out. And texted the booker "I just saw her 2 days ago under a different name / pics and was not happy with it. " If you don't stand up for yourself, the bookers will just recommend trash girls to you.

    I've only walked out on a Kgirl once. It was because I went to kiss her and she said "I don't do that". So I was like "you don't kiss?" "no". LOL okay then. I just walked out and texted the booker, and he was super apologetic and sorry about it.

  3. #3528

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks DDesmond! Sorry you had to pay for two bad experiences. The pictures do look hot, but yes I will definitely avoid.



    Thanks GoKu! I believed Shelby was Tatum in San Diego and had mixed reviews. If she was Tatum I had a great time with her, last time was 2 years ago. I met her first maybe 4-5 years ago. Yes, she's definitely not in her 20's. Other than her boobs, I like her. Definitely a YMMV situation.
    She's definitely older, but service was great, tall & loves sex! A real pleaser!

  4. #3527

    MKC Macy

    LOL the booker tolds me that she is 28 yr old also nice feadbacks doesn't she?

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDesmond  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure who is TOP 5 girls in Oc but I know which one you shouldn't see. I'm the unluckiest person in the world.

    I unfortunately saw Allie with CG which was incredibly unpleasant and I tried to cleanse my body with a service queen in OC. MKC booker recommended me this new amazing girl Macy who turned out to be Allie who I JUST SAW TWO DAYS AGO with CG. FML.

    If you're looking for a quality AMP girl but want to spend double the amount, Macy / Allie is the perfect girl for you. She's not skinny but not fat but the worst part is that her body is old and it sags. She's just mediocre all around. Forget cleansing my body I need an exorcism to remove these evil spirits.

    This will probably be the last time I ever book with MKC since this wasn't the first time she pushed a rebranded girl on me.

  5. #3526
    Thanks DDesmond! Sorry you had to pay for two bad experiences. The pictures do look hot, but yes I will definitely avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDesmond  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure who is TOP 5 girls in Oc but I know which one you shouldn't see. I'm the unluckiest person in the world.

    I unfortunately saw Allie with CG which was incredibly unpleasant and I tried to cleanse my body with a service queen in OC. MKC booker recommended me this new amazing girl Macy who turned out to be Allie who I JUST SAW TWO DAYS AGO with CG. FML.

    If you're looking for a quality AMP girl but want to spend double the amount, Macy / Allie is the perfect girl for you. She's not skinny but not fat but the worst part is that her body is old and it sags. She's just mediocre all around. Forget cleansing my body I need an exorcism to remove these evil spirits.

    This will probably be the last time I ever book with MKC since this wasn't the first time she pushed a rebranded girl on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    Ah man that sucks that you had to pay for 2 bad experiences LOL. But I would also like to contribute one to avoid, she would be Shelby from CA Kdolls. I posted a review of her on the other page. Her service was nothing special, she looks to be age 40.
    Thanks GoKu! I believed Shelby was Tatum in San Diego and had mixed reviews. If she was Tatum I had a great time with her, last time was 2 years ago. I met her first maybe 4-5 years ago. Yes, she's definitely not in her 20's. Other than her boobs, I like her. Definitely a YMMV situation.

  6. #3525
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDesmond  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure who is TOP 5 girls in Oc but I know which one you shouldn't see. I'm the unluckiest person in the world.

    I unfortunately saw Allie with CG which was incredibly unpleasant and I tried to cleanse my body with a service queen in OC. MKC booker recommended me this new amazing girl Macy who turned out to be Allie who I JUST SAW TWO DAYS AGO with CG. FML.

    If you're looking for a quality AMP girl but want to spend double the amount, Macy / Allie is the perfect girl for you. She's not skinny but not fat but the worst part is that her body is old and it sags. She's just mediocre all around. Forget cleansing my body I need an exorcism to remove these evil spirits.

    This will probably be the last time I ever book with MKC since this wasn't the first time she pushed a rebranded girl on me.
    Ah man that sucks that you had to pay for 2 bad experiences LOL. But I would also like to contribute one to avoid, she would be Shelby from CA Kdolls. I posted a review of her on the other page. Her service was nothing special, she looks to be age 40.

  7. #3524

    REBRAND CG Allie / MKC Macy

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey there fellas! I will driving through the OC the next couple of weeks and would appreciate some recommendations on the top 5 hottest Asian providers in the OC. I will be using HX to make my appointment. There are so many agencies in the OC when compared to San Diego so it's a lot to go through. Looks / pretty face, a great body, with large C's or D's boobs are my favorites. Thanks guys!
    I am not sure who is TOP 5 girls in Oc but I know which one you shouldn't see. I'm the unluckiest person in the world.

    I unfortunately saw Allie with CG which was incredibly unpleasant and I tried to cleanse my body with a service queen in OC. MKC booker recommended me this new amazing girl Macy who turned out to be Allie who I JUST SAW TWO DAYS AGO with CG. FML.

    If you're looking for a quality AMP girl but want to spend double the amount, Macy / Allie is the perfect girl for you. She's not skinny but not fat but the worst part is that her body is old and it sags. She's just mediocre all around. Forget cleansing my body I need an exorcism to remove these evil spirits.

    This will probably be the last time I ever book with MKC since this wasn't the first time she pushed a rebranded girl on me.

  8. #3523

    Top 5 hottest Asian providers OC

    Hey there fellas! I will driving through the OC the next couple of weeks and would appreciate some recommendations on the top 5 hottest Asian providers in the OC. I will be using HX to make my appointment. There are so many agencies in the OC when compared to San Diego so it's a lot to go through. Looks / pretty face, a great body, with large C's or D's boobs are my favorites. Thanks guys!

  9. #3522

    She's in San Jose.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Jazmin probably went to EDC. She'll probably be back she said she's going to move to OC.
    And yes, she told me she may move back to OC.

  10. #3521
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Not into rimming myself but as I understand it, dental dams would be more appropriate for covered rimming. Condoms are usually used when you want covered FIA. I just find using a condom out of the ordinary but there's plenty of condoms laying around the room and I've never seen a dental dam package anywhere in the room so she's just using what's available I guess.
    I'm not into rimming either, or FIA or have anything anywhere near my anus but Jazmin has excellent rim skills even with the condoms. LOL.

  11. #3520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Jazmin is gone from OC.

    Does anyone know if she will come back to OC or LA or is she permanently staying up North where she likes.
    Jazmin probably went to EDC. She'll probably be back she said she's going to move to OC.

  12. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by PePe44  [View Original Post]
    Ally has been another name in OC and in LA. Meticulously clean, good memory, good english skills, a bit coy at times but all this wrapped up to make a solid session. She is definitely fit and little if no fat anywhere. Great body with MM Cs. Small scar from C Sec. However not distracting at all. She would be one to tell you she never had kids etc hiding her past from casual conversation however the evidence is overwhelming. Nonetheless no matter we are not here to talk about life and politics. Smooth ass skin with no tattoos and gives off prim proper vibe as she is obviously schooled and been in this biz a while. Smells great with healthy shoulder length black hair. Photos near accurate. Yes this should probably go in the Review forum however some eye candy to break away from Jazmin threads.

    Her eagerness is in the eyes. Bright personality and fun demeanor and when you get her riled up she turns on the bedroom vixen. BBBJ is solid with so much eye contact, slapping of jr on the tongue, head twisting and bobbing action galore. She positions herself in front the mirror to give you a view of what you going to be tappin in a few moments. Good audible feedback with licking and ball licking. Ally has defined muscles in her back from fitness and what a sight!

    Throw her to the side of the bed. Nice tight fit at the V. Deep inside is a cavern you will get lost in but the opening has a great fit and quite reactive. Multiple shots may or may not be included just clear with her first and it will set you at ease. Ally has a dirty mouth too. She will say things we want to hear. Whispering encouragement to try something new this or that. I tried to swing her around for a new position but she took it upon herself to go back to BBBJ in the middle of the swing and god I just lost it with no negotiation. Spits out in bathroom and asks for a massage. Ehh don't need it but why not. She engaged so much in conversation that you may forget the time.

    Solid fun gents enjoy.
    I like her, too. Very solid provider. Went as Vicki when she was with CAKD. She's visiting from norcal. Also speaks Mandarin.

  13. #3518

    Ally MKC

    Ally has been another name in OC and in LA. Meticulously clean, good memory, good english skills, a bit coy at times but all this wrapped up to make a solid session. She is definitely fit and little if no fat anywhere. Great body with MM Cs. Small scar from C Sec. However not distracting at all. She would be one to tell you she never had kids etc hiding her past from casual conversation however the evidence is overwhelming. Nonetheless no matter we are not here to talk about life and politics. Smooth ass skin with no tattoos and gives off prim proper vibe as she is obviously schooled and been in this biz a while. Smells great with healthy shoulder length black hair. Photos near accurate. Yes this should probably go in the Review forum however some eye candy to break away from Jazmin threads.

    Her eagerness is in the eyes. Bright personality and fun demeanor and when you get her riled up she turns on the bedroom vixen. BBBJ is solid with so much eye contact, slapping of jr on the tongue, head twisting and bobbing action galore. She positions herself in front the mirror to give you a view of what you going to be tappin in a few moments. Good audible feedback with licking and ball licking. Ally has defined muscles in her back from fitness and what a sight!

    Throw her to the side of the bed. Nice tight fit at the V. Deep inside is a cavern you will get lost in but the opening has a great fit and quite reactive. Multiple shots may or may not be included just clear with her first and it will set you at ease. Ally has a dirty mouth too. She will say things we want to hear. Whispering encouragement to try something new this or that. I tried to swing her around for a new position but she took it upon herself to go back to BBBJ in the middle of the swing and god I just lost it with no negotiation. Spits out in bathroom and asks for a massage. Ehh don't need it but why not. She engaged so much in conversation that you may forget the time.

    Solid fun gents enjoy.

  14. #3517
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    I apologize if I am asking something stupid, so she puts the condom over her tongue? I just never heard of rimming with a condom.
    Not into rimming myself but as I understand it, dental dams would be more appropriate for covered rimming. Condoms are usually used when you want covered FIA. I just find using a condom out of the ordinary but there's plenty of condoms laying around the room and I've never seen a dental dam package anywhere in the room so she's just using what's available I guess.

  15. #3516

    Jazmin

    Seems like Jazmin is gone from OC.

    Does anyone know if she will come back to OC or LA or is she permanently staying up North where she likes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape