Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3518

    Ally MKC

    Ally has been another name in OC and in LA. Meticulously clean, good memory, good english skills, a bit coy at times but all this wrapped up to make a solid session. She is definitely fit and little if no fat anywhere. Great body with MM Cs. Small scar from C Sec. However not distracting at all. She would be one to tell you she never had kids etc hiding her past from casual conversation however the evidence is overwhelming. Nonetheless no matter we are not here to talk about life and politics. Smooth ass skin with no tattoos and gives off prim proper vibe as she is obviously schooled and been in this biz a while. Smells great with healthy shoulder length black hair. Photos near accurate. Yes this should probably go in the Review forum however some eye candy to break away from Jazmin threads.

    Her eagerness is in the eyes. Bright personality and fun demeanor and when you get her riled up she turns on the bedroom vixen. BBBJ is solid with so much eye contact, slapping of jr on the tongue, head twisting and bobbing action galore. She positions herself in front the mirror to give you a view of what you going to be tappin in a few moments. Good audible feedback with licking and ball licking. Ally has defined muscles in her back from fitness and what a sight!

    Throw her to the side of the bed. Nice tight fit at the V. Deep inside is a cavern you will get lost in but the opening has a great fit and quite reactive. Multiple shots may or may not be included just clear with her first and it will set you at ease. Ally has a dirty mouth too. She will say things we want to hear. Whispering encouragement to try something new this or that. I tried to swing her around for a new position but she took it upon herself to go back to BBBJ in the middle of the swing and god I just lost it with no negotiation. Spits out in bathroom and asks for a massage. Ehh don't need it but why not. She engaged so much in conversation that you may forget the time.

    Solid fun gents enjoy.

  2. #3517
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    I apologize if I am asking something stupid, so she puts the condom over her tongue? I just never heard of rimming with a condom.
    Not into rimming myself but as I understand it, dental dams would be more appropriate for covered rimming. Condoms are usually used when you want covered FIA. I just find using a condom out of the ordinary but there's plenty of condoms laying around the room and I've never seen a dental dam package anywhere in the room so she's just using what's available I guess.

  3. #3516

    Jazmin

    Seems like Jazmin is gone from OC.

    Does anyone know if she will come back to OC or LA or is she permanently staying up North where she likes.

  4. #3515

    Jazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    You wouldn't know the difference if you didn't see the condom. I remember Jazmin rimming was good and pretty deep.
    I apologize if I am asking something stupid, so she puts the condom over her tongue? I just never heard of rimming with a condom.

  5. #3514

    Jazmin Rim

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    You wouldn't know the difference if you didn't see the condom. I remember Jazmin rimming was good and pretty deep.
    I didn't even know she was using a condom until I saw a stack of them. LOL Her technique is that good and you can't tell.

  6. #3513

    Jazmin rim

    You wouldn't know the difference if you didn't see the condom. I remember Jazmin rimming was good and pretty deep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    Not quite sure we are talking about the same type of rim LOL.

  7. #3512
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKuts  [View Original Post]
    I'm cleared with booker gray, mck and lak. Any difference in the rates or experience with others like P2 P?
    Prices will vary depending on the agency but will typically range between $260-$320 for the hour without upcharges.

  8. #3511

    Rates

    I'm cleared with booker gray, mck and lak. Any difference in the rates or experience with others like P2 P?

  9. #3510
    Quote Originally Posted by OcHobby949  [View Original Post]
    How old is she?
    I'd have to say early 30's. She looks similar to violinist Park Ji-yoon and kind of resembles the pictures on site.

  10. #3509
    Quote Originally Posted by PePe44  [View Original Post]
    IU is relentless and will blow you for 20 min if you dare. t.
    Just saw IU and enjoyed my time. And, yes she sucked and sucked during our shower time and I blew a nice load into her soft lips and honestly think she swallowed it.

    Dry off back bed for some long dfk and daty / dato to soft moans. A little fiv but she said slow and than I picked up speed to a gush of wetness.

    More dfk and daty than spread her legs open and jr went straight into the love canal with no westsuit and it felt nice. In and Out with soft moans and legs / knees back to her head while I.

    Drive that Kia car. Pump the brakes than blast a nice load into her than we rest and cuddle and chit chat with some google voice.

  11. #3508

    Kim / Misha

    Anyone seen kim / misha lately? She was on hx as kim.

  12. #3507

    Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by PePe44  [View Original Post]
    IU has a slow steady pace about her. If you are looking for a rambunctious back and forth it may not be the session you hoped for. Instead just lean back and enjoy her chill attitude. Long long tongue strokes with such a soft BBBJ. Not my personal ideal but after 5 minutes or so it will begin to take its toll. IU is relentless and will blow you for 20 min if you dare. Slow steady and you get rock hard. She has phenomenal body and great Cs with a tight waist. She has perfect skin with no tattoos and a pretty face with black hair below shoulders. Great ass in DG and she will prop herself high and meet your eyes while turning her head to look at you. Don't miss out on getting her on the side of the bed so she is propped up! She grabbed on tight and DFK while she flexed her love tunnel. Guys with a bit more size will love her as you can go deep and when propped up side bed mish. She tightens up to glorious standards. Not a lick of english which was prepared for but she tried and that made for a lot. Undecided about a repeat.
    How old is she?

  13. #3506

    Jenna at M's

    Wrote a review, saw Jenna in LA.

    No upcharge for PSE in LA, but said she would upcharge if she comes to OC, WTH LOL.

    Fun chick, not really DFK for me, more like LFK. PSE, cip. Not sure about anal.

    Pics probably not her, A cups, tiny body, nice ass.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5923579

    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    Cool little spinner from norcal. I thought she would stay with kstar, guess not. She is GFE / pse, basically no holes barred, cip 2 x, or cim, I would imagine YMMV cia as well. She is well worth a trip IMHO. She started lfk, but ended up intense dfk after action increased.

  14. #3505
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuyCool  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check out IU from MKC? She's listed at under 5 foot and d cups. Wondering if she's legit.
    IU has a slow steady pace about her. If you are looking for a rambunctious back and forth it may not be the session you hoped for. Instead just lean back and enjoy her chill attitude. Long long tongue strokes with such a soft BBBJ. Not my personal ideal but after 5 minutes or so it will begin to take its toll. IU is relentless and will blow you for 20 min if you dare. Slow steady and you get rock hard. She has phenomenal body and great Cs with a tight waist. She has perfect skin with no tattoos and a pretty face with black hair below shoulders. Great ass in DG and she will prop herself high and meet your eyes while turning her head to look at you. Don't miss out on getting her on the side of the bed so she is propped up! She grabbed on tight and DFK while she flexed her love tunnel. Guys with a bit more size will love her as you can go deep and when propped up side bed mish. She tightens up to glorious standards. Not a lick of english which was prepared for but she tried and that made for a lot. Undecided about a repeat.

  15. #3504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 471
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocpassion  [View Original Post]
    Newbie but longtime lurker here. Anyone comment on Jeong from topasians on HX? She looks hot, but wondering if pics real and service good.
    I have not visited that house, last time I checked w / them they were $40 more than an equivalent one & $100 higher than a lower rung one.

    (Girls seem to rotate occasionally between bookers).

    By and large the other Asian houses have in my experience been pretty good.

    Booker has been registered it appears since 2017 and an extensive network.

    Go see & report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape