Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 6425
-
05-31-22 01:33 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 3690Top 5 hottest Kgirls in OC
Hotness is YMMV but these should be considered:
Youngest IZ with fake pics and can speak Korean / Japanese but no English: (click here).
Jane with photoshopped pics: (click here).
Heri with old real pics: (click here).
Cari with old real pics: (click here).
White not sure if hot but well known: (click here).
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 07:26 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 317Why didn't you just leave? I would have just been like "nope" and walked out. And texted the booker "I just saw her 2 days ago under a different name / pics and was not happy with it. " If you don't stand up for yourself, the bookers will just recommend trash girls to you.
Originally Posted by DamianDesmond
[View Original Post]
I've only walked out on a Kgirl once. It was because I went to kiss her and she said "I don't do that". So I was like "you don't kiss?" "no". LOL okay then. I just walked out and texted the booker, and he was super apologetic and sorry about it.
-
05-30-22 05:58 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 72Shelby
She's definitely older, but service was great, tall & loves sex! A real pleaser!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 23:25 #3527Regular Member

Posts: 9MKC Macy
LOL the booker tolds me that she is 28 yr old also nice feadbacks doesn't she?
Originally Posted by DamianDesmond
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 15:52 #3526Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks DDesmond! Sorry you had to pay for two bad experiences. The pictures do look hot, but yes I will definitely avoid.
Originally Posted by DamianDesmond
[View Original Post]
Thanks GoKu! I believed Shelby was Tatum in San Diego and had mixed reviews. If she was Tatum I had a great time with her, last time was 2 years ago. I met her first maybe 4-5 years ago. Yes, she's definitely not in her 20's. Other than her boobs, I like her. Definitely a YMMV situation.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 11:50 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 344Ah man that sucks that you had to pay for 2 bad experiences LOL. But I would also like to contribute one to avoid, she would be Shelby from CA Kdolls. I posted a review of her on the other page. Her service was nothing special, she looks to be age 40.
Originally Posted by DamianDesmond
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 03:24 #3524Regular Member

Posts: 9REBRAND CG Allie / MKC Macy
I am not sure who is TOP 5 girls in Oc but I know which one you shouldn't see. I'm the unluckiest person in the world.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
I unfortunately saw Allie with CG which was incredibly unpleasant and I tried to cleanse my body with a service queen in OC. MKC booker recommended me this new amazing girl Macy who turned out to be Allie who I JUST SAW TWO DAYS AGO with CG. FML.
If you're looking for a quality AMP girl but want to spend double the amount, Macy / Allie is the perfect girl for you. She's not skinny but not fat but the worst part is that her body is old and it sags. She's just mediocre all around. Forget cleansing my body I need an exorcism to remove these evil spirits.
This will probably be the last time I ever book with MKC since this wasn't the first time she pushed a rebranded girl on me.
-
05-27-22 23:19 #3523Banned Member

Posts: 3075Top 5 hottest Asian providers OC
Hey there fellas! I will driving through the OC the next couple of weeks and would appreciate some recommendations on the top 5 hottest Asian providers in the OC. I will be using HX to make my appointment. There are so many agencies in the OC when compared to San Diego so it's a lot to go through. Looks / pretty face, a great body, with large C's or D's boobs are my favorites. Thanks guys!
-
05-27-22 12:37 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 746She's in San Jose.
And yes, she told me she may move back to OC.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 20:18 #3521Banned Member

Posts: 3075I'm not into rimming either, or FIA or have anything anywhere near my anus but Jazmin has excellent rim skills even with the condoms. LOL.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 14:12 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 1267Jazmin probably went to EDC. She'll probably be back she said she's going to move to OC.
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 12:52 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 89I like her, too. Very solid provider. Went as Vicki when she was with CAKD. She's visiting from norcal. Also speaks Mandarin.
Originally Posted by PePe44
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 12:08 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 245Ally MKC
Ally has been another name in OC and in LA. Meticulously clean, good memory, good english skills, a bit coy at times but all this wrapped up to make a solid session. She is definitely fit and little if no fat anywhere. Great body with MM Cs. Small scar from C Sec. However not distracting at all. She would be one to tell you she never had kids etc hiding her past from casual conversation however the evidence is overwhelming. Nonetheless no matter we are not here to talk about life and politics. Smooth ass skin with no tattoos and gives off prim proper vibe as she is obviously schooled and been in this biz a while. Smells great with healthy shoulder length black hair. Photos near accurate. Yes this should probably go in the Review forum however some eye candy to break away from Jazmin threads.
Her eagerness is in the eyes. Bright personality and fun demeanor and when you get her riled up she turns on the bedroom vixen. BBBJ is solid with so much eye contact, slapping of jr on the tongue, head twisting and bobbing action galore. She positions herself in front the mirror to give you a view of what you going to be tappin in a few moments. Good audible feedback with licking and ball licking. Ally has defined muscles in her back from fitness and what a sight!
Throw her to the side of the bed. Nice tight fit at the V. Deep inside is a cavern you will get lost in but the opening has a great fit and quite reactive. Multiple shots may or may not be included just clear with her first and it will set you at ease. Ally has a dirty mouth too. She will say things we want to hear. Whispering encouragement to try something new this or that. I tried to swing her around for a new position but she took it upon herself to go back to BBBJ in the middle of the swing and god I just lost it with no negotiation. Spits out in bathroom and asks for a massage. Ehh don't need it but why not. She engaged so much in conversation that you may forget the time.
Solid fun gents enjoy.
-
05-26-22 02:07 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 1834Not into rimming myself but as I understand it, dental dams would be more appropriate for covered rimming. Condoms are usually used when you want covered FIA. I just find using a condom out of the ordinary but there's plenty of condoms laying around the room and I've never seen a dental dam package anywhere in the room so she's just using what's available I guess.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 14:20 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 530Jazmin
Seems like Jazmin is gone from OC.
Does anyone know if she will come back to OC or LA or is she permanently staying up North where she likes.













Reply With Quote




