Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 2209
-
05-29-22 10:24 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 1675I see them mostly off the Kennedy exit ramps. There was a cutie on Dempster by Home Depot.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 08:33 #1413Banned Member

Posts: 4190Yes they are also in my neck of the woods in Naperville / Aurora. Seem to be families.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 07:01 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 300Rubmaps 2
Yep! At least 60-70% of the reviews as of a few months ago, were either fake or exaggerated. Why waste your money on nonsense? There is some BS here too, but it's not as bad.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 06:57 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 1620Yep
Just saw it at mannheim and lake street yesterday leaving the flea in melrose. Then there is a usual place up the street at grand that is always busy with panhandler signs, although usually generic. Now similar to the one down the street as mentioned these people mention that they are refugees and that their kids have a disease. Sorry this should be under melrose though I wanted to chime in to say yea saw that and it is a first. They were busy though as people were missing left turn signal donating to them.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 06:33 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 989Which roads?
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 22:58 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 1675Gypsies
Has anybody noticed the gypsy looking folks panhandling off the roads? Refugees from Ukraine or Afganistan?
-
05-28-22 20:28 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 194Rubs
Yep, they have to make up for all the people dropping out because of the bull shit reviews from the papasan gang.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 08:57 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 989RubMaps
Anyone else notice that they've jacked up their prices?
-
05-24-22 07:30 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 989Kinkanator1001
Please clean out your inbox. Hooker in question did admit to me that she works at another spa three days a week.
-
05-18-22 23:48 #1405Senior Member

Posts: 55[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-18-22 11:28 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 383One more on this then I'll clam up. He has your email contacts; he has provider contacts. And he's not shilling or aspiring to shill and pimp it up. I've catted around since the 80's. Do you know how many provider contacts I had? Out of a thousand? One. And she's my S. O. Today. I'm surprised A2 allows his stuff on anything but an advertising thread.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 10:46 #1403Regular Member

Posts: 10How did it go? Does she look as good as the pictures on their website? Thinking of trying her out.
Originally Posted by JWankxxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 10:20 #1402Senior Member

Posts: 413Charlie
I concur, I haven't seen any obvious shilling. In fact he correctly informs us often that competition between the establishments only helps us mongers out. Not having intel going to these places I would estimate under 1/3 success rate in being satisfied with a session. Pics in the ads are usually bogus and hard to find honest reviews online. Having an honest recommendation ups the success rate to well over 2/3 increasing the chances I will keep going to see ladies. I assume many other mongers feel the same.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 10:13 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 383Name of new thread
Great. Why don't you call his new thread The Ambassador? I think a Mandarin speaking, 70-hour a week craftsman seemingly doing no other job than spaing and getting his ass licked DESERVES his own thread. No offense, fellas.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 10:08 #1400Regular Member

Posts: 10100%
I agree 100%. I lurked for a long time before actually making an account, and then even longer before posting, and in that time I've seen serious "shills" and Charlie isn't one of them. He deserves the brownie points from the girls, because when he finds a good one he posts about it and they get all sorts of business. It would be a different story if everyone was being lied too, but that doesn't seem to be the case at all. Most, including myself, have been very happy with any recommendations that he has made. Whenever I see someone post about a new girl, I wait to see if Charlie chimes in because of his track record. Could he have his own thread? Absolutely, but just because he's more active than most that doesn't mean he need to be shunned into his own little corner. I'm sure I'll be called a Charlie shill now, oh well. Keep up the good work man, those of us who value your posts far outweigh those who don't.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





