Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 2208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1413
    Yes they are also in my neck of the woods in Naperville / Aurora. Seem to be families.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    Just saw it at mannheim and lake street yesterday leaving the flea in melrose. Then there is a usual place up the street at grand that is always busy with panhandler signs, although usually generic. Now similar to the one down the street as mentioned these people mention that they are refugees and that their kids have a disease. Sorry this should be under melrose though I wanted to chime in to say yea saw that and it is a first. They were busy though as people were missing left turn signal donating to them.

  2. #1412

    Rubmaps 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice that they've jacked up their prices?
    Yep! At least 60-70% of the reviews as of a few months ago, were either fake or exaggerated. Why waste your money on nonsense? There is some BS here too, but it's not as bad.

  3. #1411

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Which roads?
    Just saw it at mannheim and lake street yesterday leaving the flea in melrose. Then there is a usual place up the street at grand that is always busy with panhandler signs, although usually generic. Now similar to the one down the street as mentioned these people mention that they are refugees and that their kids have a disease. Sorry this should be under melrose though I wanted to chime in to say yea saw that and it is a first. They were busy though as people were missing left turn signal donating to them.

  4. #1410
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody noticed the gypsy looking folks panhandling off the roads? Refugees from Ukraine or Afganistan?
    Which roads?

  5. #1409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1675

    Gypsies

    Has anybody noticed the gypsy looking folks panhandling off the roads? Refugees from Ukraine or Afganistan?

  6. #1408

    Rubs

    Yep, they have to make up for all the people dropping out because of the bull shit reviews from the papasan gang.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice that they've jacked up their prices?

  7. #1407

    RubMaps

    Anyone else notice that they've jacked up their prices?

  8. #1406

    Kinkanator1001

    Please clean out your inbox. Hooker in question did admit to me that she works at another spa three days a week.

  9. #1405
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  10. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I concur, I haven't seen any obvious shilling. In fact he correctly informs us often that competition between the establishments only helps us mongers out. Not having intel going to these places I would estimate under 1/3 success rate in being satisfied with a session. Pics in the ads are usually bogus and hard to find honest reviews online. Having an honest recommendation ups the success rate to well over 2/3 increasing the chances I will keep going to see ladies. I assume many other mongers feel the same.
    One more on this then I'll clam up. He has your email contacts; he has provider contacts. And he's not shilling or aspiring to shill and pimp it up. I've catted around since the 80's. Do you know how many provider contacts I had? Out of a thousand? One. And she's my S. O. Today. I'm surprised A2 allows his stuff on anything but an advertising thread.

  11. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by JWankxxx  [View Original Post]
    I have used CLM for years and they always deliver. I saw that Luciana was visiting the agency from time to time but I missed her the last time she was there and jumped at the opportunity when I saw that she was back. I texted for the appointment and arrived to the location to see this Colombian goddess.
    How did it go? Does she look as good as the pictures on their website? Thinking of trying her out.

  12. #1402

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Generally, I am someone who has called out shills in the past. You won't have to go very far back in my posting history to find them. To me a shill is someone who constantly promotes one organization, girl, or location. They will lie about the ages and looks of the providers and even who is working that day. They will say and do whatever is necessary to get you to show up to that location and if you have a bad time, too bad. This is more prevalent in the Chinese scene but all orgs do this, including the Euros. This is why these boards are important.

    Let me tell you why Charlie doesn't fit this category. Charlie doesn't promote one single organization. Looking at his history, I see RL, SS, 819, Bhc, and some other orgs including the Chinese only place. A lot of these happen in the same week. Since these orgs are in direct competition with each other, it wouldn't make sense for him to be shilling for one then the other. What he seems to be doing is locating the hotter girls and those who offer the best service and then promoting them, including sending out pics of them. This likely gets him favorable service with those girls and those spas for that period of time.

    For someone like me who just doesn't have time to do a ton of research anymore, and the way talent levels have plummeted in this city over the years, a person like Charlie becomes highly valuable because they save me time and they give me a good idea of who is out there so I can make an informed decision about who to see. These Chinese orgs in Chicago do not have websites with photos that you can just pick one to go see like they do in NYC. They operate in a very opaque manner partly due to LEO harassment but partly because that's just their MO. Having someone on the inside who speaks the language is beneficial to those of us who don't want to just see whoever we get, whoever is available. I have seen some really great girls through his recommendations. There have been a couple duds but they weren't duds in their looks, just their service. It happens. The other side of it is that because he speaks the language, he is able to offer insights into how the girls are treated and where they are from / what their stories are etc. Some of you might not care but let's not forget that trafficking does exist in at least some capacity in this country and I certainly want the peace of mind that the girl I'm seeing is a freelancer. I'm not going to figure that out on my own by posting emojis on wechat. I'm going to need someone who speaks the language.

    I consider him like an ambassador. He tells you the truth even if its slanted at times.
    I concur, I haven't seen any obvious shilling. In fact he correctly informs us often that competition between the establishments only helps us mongers out. Not having intel going to these places I would estimate under 1/3 success rate in being satisfied with a session. Pics in the ads are usually bogus and hard to find honest reviews online. Having an honest recommendation ups the success rate to well over 2/3 increasing the chances I will keep going to see ladies. I assume many other mongers feel the same.

  13. #1401

    Name of new thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Generally, I am someone who has called out shills in the past. You won't have to go very far back in my posting history to find them. To me a shill is someone who constantly promotes one organization, girl, or location. They will lie about the ages and looks of the providers and even who is working that day. They will say and do whatever is necessary to get you to show up to that location and if you have a bad time, too bad. This is more prevalent in the Chinese scene but all orgs do this, including the Euros. This is why these boards are important.

    Let me tell you why Charlie doesn't fit this category. Charlie doesn't promote one single organization. Looking at his history, I see RL, SS, 819, Bhc, and some other orgs including the Chinese only place. A lot of these happen in the same week. Since these orgs are in direct competition with each other, it wouldn't make sense for him to be shilling for one then the other. What he seems to be doing is locating the hotter girls and those who offer the best service and then promoting them, including sending out pics of them. This likely gets him favorable service with those girls and those spas for that period of time.

    For someone like me who just doesn't have time to do a ton of research anymore, and the way talent levels have plummeted in this city over the years, a person like Charlie becomes highly valuable because they save me time and they give me a good idea of who is out there so I can make an informed decision about who to see. These Chinese orgs in Chicago do not have websites with photos that you can just pick one to go see like they do in NYC. They operate in a very opaque manner partly due to LEO harassment but partly because that's just their MO. Having someone on the inside who speaks the language is beneficial to those of us who don't want to just see whoever we get, whoever is available. I have seen some really great girls through his recommendations. There have been a couple duds but they weren't duds in their looks, just their service. It happens. The other side of it is that because he speaks the language, he is able to offer insights into how the girls are treated and where they are from / what their stories are etc. Some of you might not care but let's not forget that trafficking does exist in at least some capacity in this country and I certainly want the peace of mind that the girl I'm seeing is a freelancer. I'm not going to figure that out on my own by posting emojis on wechat. I'm going to need someone who speaks the language.

    I consider him like an ambassador. He tells you the truth even if its slanted at times.
    Great. Why don't you call his new thread The Ambassador? I think a Mandarin speaking, 70-hour a week craftsman seemingly doing no other job than spaing and getting his ass licked DESERVES his own thread. No offense, fellas.

  14. #1400

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Generally, I am someone who has called out shills in the past. You won't have to go very far back in my posting history to find them. To me a shill is someone who constantly promotes one organization, girl, or location. They will lie about the ages and looks of the providers and even who is working that day. They will say and do whatever is necessary to get you to show up to that location and if you have a bad time, too bad. This is more prevalent in the Chinese scene but all orgs do this, including the Euros. This is why these boards are important.

    Let me tell you why Charlie doesn't fit this category. Charlie doesn't promote one single organization. Looking at his history, I see RL, SS, 819, Bhc, and some other orgs including the Chinese only place. A lot of these happen in the same week. Since these orgs are in direct competition with each other, it wouldn't make sense for him to be shilling for one then the other. What he seems to be doing is locating the hotter girls and those who offer the best service and then promoting them, including sending out pics of them. This likely gets him favorable service with those girls and those spas for that period of time.
    I agree 100%. I lurked for a long time before actually making an account, and then even longer before posting, and in that time I've seen serious "shills" and Charlie isn't one of them. He deserves the brownie points from the girls, because when he finds a good one he posts about it and they get all sorts of business. It would be a different story if everyone was being lied too, but that doesn't seem to be the case at all. Most, including myself, have been very happy with any recommendations that he has made. Whenever I see someone post about a new girl, I wait to see if Charlie chimes in because of his track record. Could he have his own thread? Absolutely, but just because he's more active than most that doesn't mean he need to be shunned into his own little corner. I'm sure I'll be called a Charlie shill now, oh well. Keep up the good work man, those of us who value your posts far outweigh those who don't.

  15. #1399

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by SterlingPNess  [View Original Post]
    Charlie, don't let one rotten apple spoil the bunch. Most people greatly appreciate what you provide. To this thread, Charlie's intel is on point so let's not ruin the community on this. Knowledge is power, especially when rate hikes seem to be happening and service is always hit or miss anyways.
    Generally, I am someone who has called out shills in the past. You won't have to go very far back in my posting history to find them. To me a shill is someone who constantly promotes one organization, girl, or location. They will lie about the ages and looks of the providers and even who is working that day. They will say and do whatever is necessary to get you to show up to that location and if you have a bad time, too bad. This is more prevalent in the Chinese scene but all orgs do this, including the Euros. This is why these boards are important.

    Let me tell you why Charlie doesn't fit this category. Charlie doesn't promote one single organization. Looking at his history, I see RL, SS, 819, Bhc, and some other orgs including the Chinese only place. A lot of these happen in the same week. Since these orgs are in direct competition with each other, it wouldn't make sense for him to be shilling for one then the other. What he seems to be doing is locating the hotter girls and those who offer the best service and then promoting them, including sending out pics of them. This likely gets him favorable service with those girls and those spas for that period of time.

    For someone like me who just doesn't have time to do a ton of research anymore, and the way talent levels have plummeted in this city over the years, a person like Charlie becomes highly valuable because they save me time and they give me a good idea of who is out there so I can make an informed decision about who to see. These Chinese orgs in Chicago do not have websites with photos that you can just pick one to go see like they do in NYC. They operate in a very opaque manner partly due to LEO harassment but partly because that's just their MO. Having someone on the inside who speaks the language is beneficial to those of us who don't want to just see whoever we get, whoever is available. I have seen some really great girls through his recommendations. There have been a couple duds but they weren't duds in their looks, just their service. It happens. The other side of it is that because he speaks the language, he is able to offer insights into how the girls are treated and where they are from / what their stories are etc. Some of you might not care but let's not forget that trafficking does exist in at least some capacity in this country and I certainly want the peace of mind that the girl I'm seeing is a freelancer. I'm not going to figure that out on my own by posting emojis on wechat. I'm going to need someone who speaks the language.

    I consider him like an ambassador. He tells you the truth even if its slanted at times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape