Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 689 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 739 789 1189 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 24546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14226

    Lazy Casey BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    So I'm usually down in Virginia, but I like to venture out the Baltimore sometimes when I'm in the mood for something a little nastier LOL. I decided to hit up Casey because I've been looking for a girl with a red Bush for a while. I got there pretty late, about 1:00 am And by the time she finished putting her pants on, putting her dog in the bathroom, and then you have the other various excuses it was about 1:30 when she got to the door. She seemed nice enough, not nearly as hot as the picture but whatever. The pussy was red and it was hairy. The place was definitely a disaster, but I knew that going in. After she finished going to pee again, getting some water and washing her hands it was finally about 2:00 am when the lazy BBJ began. It was really more of a heroin nod out but this is easily resolved by simply fucking her mouth, which she was not opposed to. I didn't go to wild with the thrusts. Eventually it got to the point that the job wasn't going to get done and I said fuck it and told her to lay down. She got the condom and put it on. I went in but started to go limp. She asked me if I was clean and I said yes. I pulled out and she took it off and I went back in raw. After about 3 minutes I asked if I could cum inside her. She said nothing and just kept moaning. Out of courtesy I asked her one more time if I could finish inside and she said no at the last possible second. I pulled out but I probably shot about half a cum rope into her. She didn't seem to mind. 100 for a half which lasted about 1. 5 hours when you factor in the waiting time. Probably won't repeat. Plus the red Bush wasn't even that bushy. I'll keep searching for that elusive red bush.
    Funny, I read this after I went to her spot for a quick BBBJWS. I honestly was going to go over just for head and even paid her old $0. 4 rate and thought she wouldn't notice but she did. All good tho. She even took her panties off and put some lube on. I was going to fuck her raw to see if I could get away with finally filling her strawberry shortcake up with cream but shockingly she made me cum pretty quick into the session. It was her lazy soft BJ with some attention to the boys but I definitely had to face fuck her to compensate. Only reason why I saw her given her subpar performance was because I was literally a few minutes from her spot after I met up with my plug. Maybe next time I'll finally fill her up.

  2. #14225

    The link

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    There have been a few girls named Kay. Do you have a link.
    Found it.

    https://escort13.com/post/56970342

  3. #14224

    New but I've been around

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    Rent is due so she's open to meeting some more guys.

    Please have some posting history. She's due at end of June so hurry up if you want to see her.

    PM me for digits.
    I sent a PM, please send me her digits I want to sample that.

  4. #14223

    Zany Zo

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/414130004257

    Made plans to see her at 1, she said she'd give me the address 30 minutes before our time. I told her I live over an hour away and needed to leave around 11:45 but I'll just head towards bwi since it's the area she's in. Texted her 12:40 for the address, nothing. So I send another 15 minutes later, still nothing. I hung out in a parking lot for about an hour and sent another one saying I can't wait too much longer and still nothing. But she posts a new ad at 2:30. I wasted 2 1/2 hours in driving time and wasted money on 2 tolls for her.
    Most of these chicks have the patience and attention span of a two year old. I've almost always been stood up when trying to be courteous and give a girl notice well in advance, whether its because I have to travel far or otherwise. Speaking from my own experience, setting something up too far in advance has mostly lead to failure. Nowadays, if I'm traveling I try to have one or two backup options in the same vicinity and, instead of giving notice beforehand, wait until I'm in the general location before setting up a date. Time is money for these girls and many of them won't wait around for you unless you're a well established regular.

  5. #14222
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 35

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/414130004257

    Made plans to see her at 1, she said she'd give me the address 30 minutes before our time. I told her I live over an hour away and needed to leave around 11:45 but I'll just head towards bwi since it's the area she's in. Texted her 12:40 for the address, nothing. So I send another 15 minutes later, still nothing. I hung out in a parking lot for about an hour and sent another one saying I can't wait too much longer and still nothing. But she posts a new ad at 2:30. I wasted 2 1/2 hours in driving time and wasted money on 2 tolls for her.
    Thank you so much for the feedback! (:

  6. #14221

    Brooklyn park / millersville bree

    Rent is due so she's open to meeting some more guys.

    Please have some posting history. She's due at end of June so hurry up if you want to see her.

    PM me for digits.

  7. #14220

    Zany Zo the ghost

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/414130004257

    Made plans to see her at 1, she said she'd give me the address 30 minutes before our time. I told her I live over an hour away and needed to leave around 11:45 but I'll just head towards bwi since it's the area she's in. Texted her 12:40 for the address, nothing. So I send another 15 minutes later, still nothing. I hung out in a parking lot for about an hour and sent another one saying I can't wait too much longer and still nothing. But she posts a new ad at 2:30. I wasted 2 1/2 hours in driving time and wasted money on 2 tolls for her.

  8. #14219

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Kay, I haven't seen her around lately?
    There have been a few girls named Kay. Do you have a link.

  9. #14218

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    So I'm usually down in Virginia, but I like to venture out the Baltimore sometimes when I'm in the mood for something a little nastier LOL. I decided to hit up Casey because I've been looking for a girl with a red Bush for a while. I got there pretty late, about 1:00 am And by the time she finished putting her pants on, putting her dog in the bathroom, and then you have the other various excuses it was about 1:30 when she got to the door. She seemed nice enough, not nearly as hot as the picture but whatever. The pussy was red and it was hairy. The place was definitely a disaster, but I knew that going in. After she finished going to pee again, getting some water and washing her hands it was finally about 2:00 am when the lazy BBJ began. It was really more of a heroin nod out but this is easily resolved by simply fucking her mouth, which she was not opposed to. I didn't go to wild with the thrusts. Eventually it got to the point that the job wasn't going to get done and I said fuck it and told her to lay down. She got the condom and put it on. I went in but started to go limp. She asked me if I was clean and I said yes. I pulled out and she took it off and I went back in raw. After about 3 minutes I asked if I could cum inside her. She said nothing and just kept moaning. Out of courtesy I asked her one more time if I could finish inside and she said no at the last possible second. I pulled out but I probably shot about half a cum rope into her. She didn't seem to mind. 100 for a half which lasted about 1. 5 hours when you factor in the waiting time. Probably won't repeat. Plus the red Bush wasn't even that bushy. I'll keep searching for that elusive red bush.
    I believe this is the girl with the boyfriend who has a shotgun for Elliot. Anyone else have trouble with this woman? I thought about going but immediately stopped any interest. Seems like blowing in her Might trigger the guy coming out from the bathroom.

  10. #14217

    Kay?

    What ever happened to Kay, I haven't seen her around lately?

  11. #14216

    Casey and the lazy BJ

    So I'm usually down in Virginia, but I like to venture out the Baltimore sometimes when I'm in the mood for something a little nastier LOL. I decided to hit up Casey because I've been looking for a girl with a red Bush for a while. I got there pretty late, about 1:00 am And by the time she finished putting her pants on, putting her dog in the bathroom, and then you have the other various excuses it was about 1:30 when she got to the door. She seemed nice enough, not nearly as hot as the picture but whatever. The pussy was red and it was hairy. The place was definitely a disaster, but I knew that going in. After she finished going to pee again, getting some water and washing her hands it was finally about 2:00 am when the lazy BBJ began. It was really more of a heroin nod out but this is easily resolved by simply fucking her mouth, which she was not opposed to. I didn't go to wild with the thrusts. Eventually it got to the point that the job wasn't going to get done and I said fuck it and told her to lay down. She got the condom and put it on. I went in but started to go limp. She asked me if I was clean and I said yes. I pulled out and she took it off and I went back in raw. After about 3 minutes I asked if I could cum inside her. She said nothing and just kept moaning. Out of courtesy I asked her one more time if I could finish inside and she said no at the last possible second. I pulled out but I probably shot about half a cum rope into her. She didn't seem to mind. 100 for a half which lasted about 1. 5 hours when you factor in the waiting time. Probably won't repeat. Plus the red Bush wasn't even that bushy. I'll keep searching for that elusive red bush.

  12. #14215

    Arie

    I don't like posting and asking you guys this but does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82622158

    Conversation was smooth even sent 2 verification pics that's not on her page. But her story and pictures don't line up. I know I know she aint got no comments or reviews but she been posting for a min now and that's just my speed feels to good to be true type deal or am I just paranoid? Says she doesn't want her kids and mom to find out about what she doing. But they don't even know what she doing so how would they find out that was her reasoning behind not showing no skin.

  13. #14214

    Tatiana

    Tatiana wanted me to tell everyone that she is still taking appointments. Just can't post for some reason or another. But if yall got her number, 5947 then hit her up. Renting a room in this house in the city (eastside).

    Phyuck!

  14. #14213

    Bree / Breezy / Crofton Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    For those that are still looking for this one.
    She is currently at the good 'ole Ramada in Pikesville taking clients.
    She negotiated down to 120hh just now. Number ending in 6241.
    Not sure if I'm going to partake but just in case anyone else is looking. Has anyone confirmed the rumors of her "friends" or whoever she may be working with hanging around and what their motives are?

    Shooter!
    Saw her a couple of weeks ago. She was alone and no one in closet, bathtub, etc.

  15. #14212

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    It's been working for me just fine. I too use it exclusively since Text Now kicked me off their platform for violating their code of conduct or something. However, I don't store any numbers and the annoying thing about it is, unlike Text Now, you cannot call out on the free version but you can receive calls which is fine by me, it hasn't really been an issue. Also, any provider that says they don't talk to guys with a text app is just down right stupid IMHO. There're too many good clients out there that need to keep these lives separate and use an app. Not sure what that is supposed to prove to them really anyway.

    Shooter!
    Same for me with Text Now. I think it's due to using a VPN. Would have to toggle it off when logging in to Text Now or changing settings in the app.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape