Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 24534
-
05-27-22 18:07 #14214Senior Member

Posts: 1126Tatiana
Tatiana wanted me to tell everyone that she is still taking appointments. Just can't post for some reason or another. But if yall got her number, 5947 then hit her up. Renting a room in this house in the city (eastside).
Phyuck!
-
05-27-22 16:56 #14213Senior Member

Posts: 212Bree / Breezy / Crofton Bree
Saw her a couple of weeks ago. She was alone and no one in closet, bathtub, etc.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 15:25 #14212Regular Member

Posts: 15Same here
Same for me with Text Now. I think it's due to using a VPN. Would have to toggle it off when logging in to Text Now or changing settings in the app.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 14:24 #14211Senior Member

Posts: 142That's Kim!
The other girl in Nevaeh, she was out of Hamilton, I didn't know she moved.
Eye.
Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 12:09 #14210Senior Member

Posts: 307Is this Kim?
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/741117241785
Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 12:04 #14209Senior Member

Posts: 994Bree\ Breezy \ Crofton Bree
For those that are still looking for this one.
She is currently at the good 'ole Ramada in Pikesville taking clients.
She negotiated down to 120hh just now. Number ending in 6241.
Not sure if I'm going to partake but just in case anyone else is looking. Has anyone confirmed the rumors of her "friends" or whoever she may be working with hanging around and what their motives are?
Shooter!
-
05-27-22 11:59 #14208Regular Member

Posts: 16Any resent dreams Lia
Any resent dreams be trying dream of her.
-
05-27-22 11:51 #14207Senior Member

Posts: 994Jay
Wow. Was that a miss type? Really?? $$$ or did you mean to type $$ instead?
Originally Posted by HornyTwist
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 10:50 #14206Senior Member

Posts: 80Don't go to that hotel either there was a shooting there 2 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by BigDonkey
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 09:47 #14205Regular Member

Posts: 3Remember your Fundamentals
Stinky here.
Long time lurker very rare poster. Had an experience today that taught me that even if you have been in game 24 years you still need to remember your fundamentals. Met up with Liz from EA based upon some reviews of her on EB and a couple of posts on here. I let the little guy do the thinking for me based upon her pic of her backside and made an appt with her this morning. While Liz was a very nice person and easy to talk to and what she provided was solid if not spectacular, if I had to do over, I would not have made the appt. You may be asking why? Here is what I considered in my decision and where I failed.
Her Pics I failed to consider the age of the pics.
Her Reviews Were basically good.
Her texts to me while we were setting things up. We engaged in some texting over a few days before meeting and she was very spot on with her grammar and sentence structure.
Location She was staying at the El-stinkhole. Normally this would have been a huge red flag but based upon the quality of the texts and the other items namely the EB reviews I plunged forward. This is a key fundamental to always consider. If they are staying at El-hellhole, skip it.
Donation. Was able to get her to agree to a Cash App transfer when I am at location and in the room after I scouted it out. Was not bringing cash to the El-shithole.
When I arrived, the following Happened.
When I got on site there was another gentleman already on site. Don't know if it was a client or just a friend. I should have turned around and walked out but didn't. It was probably her friend / boyfriend because she gave him several cigarettes before he left. I can handle myself and I had nothing of value on me he could take. Anyways he left.
The room looked like something from the apocalypse. Very cluttered and the room itself was hideous. Could barely get a woody because of the room. Ambiance should be key when you are considering who to see. Doing it in a shithole is unacceptable. This was my fault. I didn't consider the location.
Liz herself was a lot skinnier than her pic and while she was probably coming at 8% bodyfat, it was not due to working out and dieting. There was a reason why you didn't see her pic in her photos. Her face looked like Gabby Hayes. I almost walked out over this but by now curiosity was getting the best of me.
While I couldn't find evidence of drug use, she is using. Just not sure what. She was lucid and clear when we met.
BBJ was solid but not spectacular. CFS happened. Not much to say about this. Total time spent at it about 20 minutes then I accomplished what I wanted to do. It was a 30 min stay and out 90. Normally I don't negotiate with them. I just go with their price and if it seems reasonable set up the appt. I have my benchmarks and that is what they need to measure up to.
What fundamentals did I violate and won't do again.
Used my little head as part of the decision-making process.
Didn't properly consider the pics especially where she was staying. While it was Liz in the pics she was a lot smaller and older (which could have been drug induced).
Location this was a big failure on my end. If there staying at El-shithole there is a reason. Room was a dump. She was also struggling with $. If you have a standard for where you do the deed in, stick to it. You will thank yourself later.
If you see a guy in the room just leave.
Put too much faith in the reviews. People's descriptions can't always be trusted. In this case I should have put more stock in the review written here as opposed to EB.
You usually get what you pay for.
While generally is it good thing if they can text a good conversation. Make sure you don't rely too heavily on this.
So, in conclusion I say. Pay attention to the obvious. If someone is staying at EL-shithole, then you might need to reconsider doing the appt. Stick to your standards Never ever compromise them. Also remember no matter how bad the situation be nice to the provider. If the appt is going downhill cut your losses and leave. Be safe and respect your fellow hobbyist / monger in your actions.
Stinky out.
-
05-27-22 07:50 #14204Senior Member

Posts: 994Peaches
Okay well I must give it a try then. Please share how she can be contacted. Thanks.
Shooter!
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 07:00 #14203Senior Member

Posts: 994Layla
Oh Damn! That's pretty bad. Yeah, this guy won't be touching that any time soon. Thanks bro, I must've missed your post. My Bad.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
Shooter!
-
05-27-22 06:56 #14202Senior Member

Posts: 994Text Free
It's been working for me just fine. I too use it exclusively since Text Now kicked me off their platform for violating their code of conduct or something. However, I don't store any numbers and the annoying thing about it is, unlike Text Now, you cannot call out on the free version but you can receive calls which is fine by me, it hasn't really been an issue. Also, any provider that says they don't talk to guys with a text app is just down right stupid IMHO. There're too many good clients out there that need to keep these lives separate and use an app. Not sure what that is supposed to prove to them really anyway.
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
Shooter!
-
05-27-22 01:00 #14201Senior Member

Posts: 215Jay
I have seen her a few times last year. She is legit but unreliable. Pics are accurate and she seems to have gained few healthy pounds. She has a habit which messed up teeth a little, hence no smiling pics. Wide menu including greek at that time but she would not be able to do it every time. Damage was $$$ hour. Deleted her number when she was too strung out to catch uber at her doorstep 2 times. With such a bad scene in baltimore right now, She may be worth it for some. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 15:54 #14200Senior Member

Posts: 174Vanessa
Got a text from Vanessa today. Said she's available to meet but not at the house in catonsville. She's at the infamous hotel off Caton Ave. I'm sure quite a few of you here got the same text. When I asked her about the house and did something happen there? Crickets and no response. So for me I'll be staying away from the house. If she ever goes back there and I'll be staying away from that hotel off Caton Ave also. Whoever said it here a couple of weeks ago that the house is hot. Could very well be true. Well could also be possible that she just had a falling out with the dude at the house.









Reply With Quote




