Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 24541
-
05-28-22 17:08 #14221Regular Member

Posts: 1New but I've been around
I sent a PM, please send me her digits I want to sample that.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 17:04 #14220Senior Member

Posts: 307Zany Zo
Most of these chicks have the patience and attention span of a two year old. I've almost always been stood up when trying to be courteous and give a girl notice well in advance, whether its because I have to travel far or otherwise. Speaking from my own experience, setting something up too far in advance has mostly lead to failure. Nowadays, if I'm traveling I try to have one or two backup options in the same vicinity and, instead of giving notice beforehand, wait until I'm in the general location before setting up a date. Time is money for these girls and many of them won't wait around for you unless you're a well established regular.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 16:54 #14219Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35Thank you.
Thank you so much for the feedback! (:
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 16:23 #14218Senior Member

Posts: 289Brooklyn park / millersville bree
Rent is due so she's open to meeting some more guys.
Please have some posting history. She's due at end of June so hurry up if you want to see her.
PM me for digits.
-
05-28-22 15:17 #14217Senior Member

Posts: 414Zany Zo the ghost
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/414130004257
Made plans to see her at 1, she said she'd give me the address 30 minutes before our time. I told her I live over an hour away and needed to leave around 11:45 but I'll just head towards bwi since it's the area she's in. Texted her 12:40 for the address, nothing. So I send another 15 minutes later, still nothing. I hung out in a parking lot for about an hour and sent another one saying I can't wait too much longer and still nothing. But she posts a new ad at 2:30. I wasted 2 1/2 hours in driving time and wasted money on 2 tolls for her.
-
05-28-22 14:42 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 1065Link
There have been a few girls named Kay. Do you have a link.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 14:41 #14215Senior Member

Posts: 1065Casey
I believe this is the girl with the boyfriend who has a shotgun for Elliot. Anyone else have trouble with this woman? I thought about going but immediately stopped any interest. Seems like blowing in her Might trigger the guy coming out from the bathroom.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 14:40 #14214Senior Member

Posts: 651Kay?
What ever happened to Kay, I haven't seen her around lately?
-
05-28-22 11:09 #14213Senior Member

Posts: 327Casey and the lazy BJ
So I'm usually down in Virginia, but I like to venture out the Baltimore sometimes when I'm in the mood for something a little nastier LOL. I decided to hit up Casey because I've been looking for a girl with a red Bush for a while. I got there pretty late, about 1:00 am And by the time she finished putting her pants on, putting her dog in the bathroom, and then you have the other various excuses it was about 1:30 when she got to the door. She seemed nice enough, not nearly as hot as the picture but whatever. The pussy was red and it was hairy. The place was definitely a disaster, but I knew that going in. After she finished going to pee again, getting some water and washing her hands it was finally about 2:00 am when the lazy BBJ began. It was really more of a heroin nod out but this is easily resolved by simply fucking her mouth, which she was not opposed to. I didn't go to wild with the thrusts. Eventually it got to the point that the job wasn't going to get done and I said fuck it and told her to lay down. She got the condom and put it on. I went in but started to go limp. She asked me if I was clean and I said yes. I pulled out and she took it off and I went back in raw. After about 3 minutes I asked if I could cum inside her. She said nothing and just kept moaning. Out of courtesy I asked her one more time if I could finish inside and she said no at the last possible second. I pulled out but I probably shot about half a cum rope into her. She didn't seem to mind. 100 for a half which lasted about 1. 5 hours when you factor in the waiting time. Probably won't repeat. Plus the red Bush wasn't even that bushy. I'll keep searching for that elusive red bush.
-
05-28-22 05:42 #14212Regular Member

Posts: 21Arie
I don't like posting and asking you guys this but does anyone have any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82622158
Conversation was smooth even sent 2 verification pics that's not on her page. But her story and pictures don't line up. I know I know she aint got no comments or reviews but she been posting for a min now and that's just my speed feels to good to be true type deal or am I just paranoid? Says she doesn't want her kids and mom to find out about what she doing. But they don't even know what she doing so how would they find out that was her reasoning behind not showing no skin.
-
05-27-22 18:07 #14211Senior Member

Posts: 1126Tatiana
Tatiana wanted me to tell everyone that she is still taking appointments. Just can't post for some reason or another. But if yall got her number, 5947 then hit her up. Renting a room in this house in the city (eastside).
Phyuck!
-
05-27-22 16:56 #14210Senior Member

Posts: 212Bree / Breezy / Crofton Bree
Saw her a couple of weeks ago. She was alone and no one in closet, bathtub, etc.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 15:25 #14209Regular Member

Posts: 15Same here
Same for me with Text Now. I think it's due to using a VPN. Would have to toggle it off when logging in to Text Now or changing settings in the app.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 14:24 #14208Senior Member

Posts: 142That's Kim!
The other girl in Nevaeh, she was out of Hamilton, I didn't know she moved.
Eye.
Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 12:09 #14207Senior Member

Posts: 308Is this Kim?
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/741117241785
Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






