Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 831 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 881 931 1331 1831 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 30813
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Next time

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a month back and says she was leaving Raleigh and wasn't returning so I didn't bother making a review but looks like she changed her mind and nows she back and with a friend! Pics look amazing, give her a text, get rates, arrive at a mid hotel. Before I did arrive I asked for a pic of her holding 2 fingers and she did (See below) and it only encouraged me to see her more. I arrive and see the girl in the pictures. I know I say this with every review but pictures are flattering! These girls know how to work their angles like crazy! Don't get me wrong she still looks pretty good but not as good as the pics. Lay the donation and tells me to lay down and get comfortable. Starts off with a pathetic handy, and barely gets my jimmy up. I ask for a CBJ at least and she says she doesn't do bjs. Alright then I ask her to get on top and she says she doesn't do that either (then what was the purpose of telling me to lay down?) I get behind for some doggy with a slight scent of unfreshness. She can't take the D very well in doggy so I flip her over for mish and it is the same deal there. No sounds or effort from her and she tells me to finish up. I do and I clean up. Gives me a hug and I'm out. Overall disappointing dream. Her pics and the one she sent make her look like a model but as always it's never the same in person, but she was still good looking. Pretty quiet girl, decent boobs but butt on the flatter side. QV $120. Wouldn't repeat. I haven't seen her friend yet but I wouldn't expect too much for her but who's know because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
    A hooker says she doesn't suck dick I would give her an option. Either I am leaving with all I paid or I stay with a 50% refund. If you don't get the money back than simply tip off the hotel as to what's going on in her room. You guys are being exploited.

  2. #18362

    Legit Colombian girls

    Saw this one in a clean private house in a town I won't name. Everything covered, but very nice and enthusiastic. Probably early to mid thirties. She's got that Latina thickness, and she's very clean. YMMV. I'm not a big fan a pounding hard cowgirl, but it was a solid time.

    120 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/andrea/46552551.

  3. #18361
    Any info on the Puerto Rican Princess? Google Image search produced no obvious matches. Thread search for Puerto Rican Princess had only one match for a Jade who called herself the Puerto-Rican Princess. TaylorFun69 posted that Jade was a thief (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5670308). The two STG ads have some similarities that could warrant some caution.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/292618792564
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Love.jpg‎   Love_2.jpg‎  

  4. #18360

    Krystal Rox

    Had a dream with this one multiple times. Always a great time, definitely not a clock watcher. Easy conversation she's really down to earth and laid back. Decent massage / rub BBBJCIMS. She's a pro. Definitely on my mount Rushmore of best BJ's ever. Menu might be pretty wide open didn't really try Totally recommend treat her nice and it will definitely be worth it!!

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1748847

  5. #18359

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JeepDude1  [View Original Post]
    Man, I too would love to know if anyone's had any experience with this one. Feel free to PM.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...right/45157895
    Saw her a couple times before covid. Head game is average. Could take a pounding and a nice view from behind. Definitely a repeat visit if you can get up with her. Comms were always hit or miss so be ready to go when you contact her. Only seen her once since covid (earlier this year). Some of those pics are old and some are recent. She hadn't change much when I saw her this year. Damn might have to give her a call myself.

  6. #18358

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything on her in this forum. Also her reviews are outdated af. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...leigh/82638459
    Maybe instead of complaining, you dive in to submit an updated review yourself.

  7. #18357

    Anyone had a dream with her


  8. #18356

    Ashley

    Couldn't find anything on her in this forum. Also her reviews are outdated af. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...leigh/82638459

  9. #18355
    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with this one??
    Man, I too would love to know if anyone's had any experience with this one. Feel free to PM.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...right/45157895

  10. #18354
    Damn that's a bummer, looks decent from the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a month back and says she was leaving Raleigh and wasn't returning so I didn't bother making a review but looks like she changed her mind and nows she back and with a friend! Pics look amazing, give her a text, get rates, arrive at a mid hotel. Before I did arrive I asked for a pic of her holding 2 fingers and she did (See below) and it only encouraged me to see her more. I arrive and see the girl in the pictures. I know I say this with every review but pictures are flattering! These girls know how to work their angles like crazy! Don't get me wrong she still looks pretty good but not as good as the pics. Lay the donation and tells me to lay down and get comfortable. Starts off with a pathetic handy, and barely gets my jimmy up. I ask for a CBJ at least and she says she doesn't do bjs. Alright then I ask her to get on top and she says she doesn't do that either (then what was the purpose of telling me to lay down?) I get behind for some doggy with a slight scent of unfreshness. She can't take the D very well in doggy so I flip her over for mish and it is the same deal there. No sounds or effort from her and she tells me to finish up. I do and I clean up. Gives me a hug and I'm out. Overall disappointing dream. Her pics and the one she sent make her look like a model but as always it's never the same in person, but she was still good looking. Pretty quiet girl, decent boobs but butt on the flatter side. QV $120. Wouldn't repeat. I haven't seen her friend yet but I wouldn't expect too much for her but who's know because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/82548076

  11. #18353

    Latina Linda

    Saw her a month back and says she was leaving Raleigh and wasn't returning so I didn't bother making a review but looks like she changed her mind and nows she back and with a friend! Pics look amazing, give her a text, get rates, arrive at a mid hotel. Before I did arrive I asked for a pic of her holding 2 fingers and she did (See below) and it only encouraged me to see her more. I arrive and see the girl in the pictures. I know I say this with every review but pictures are flattering! These girls know how to work their angles like crazy! Don't get me wrong she still looks pretty good but not as good as the pics. Lay the donation and tells me to lay down and get comfortable. Starts off with a pathetic handy, and barely gets my jimmy up. I ask for a CBJ at least and she says she doesn't do bjs. Alright then I ask her to get on top and she says she doesn't do that either (then what was the purpose of telling me to lay down?) I get behind for some doggy with a slight scent of unfreshness. She can't take the D very well in doggy so I flip her over for mish and it is the same deal there. No sounds or effort from her and she tells me to finish up. I do and I clean up. Gives me a hug and I'm out. Overall disappointing dream. Her pics and the one she sent make her look like a model but as always it's never the same in person, but she was still good looking. Pretty quiet girl, decent boobs but butt on the flatter side. QV $120. Wouldn't repeat. I haven't seen her friend yet but I wouldn't expect too much for her but who's know because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/82548076
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220528-021221_Gallery.jpg‎   a1ae3692d1e0b8d0fee12630ffe1900a_f.jpg‎  

  12. #18352

    Lex

    Any luck with this one??

  13. #18351

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    Sent it to you.
    Could you please share with me as well Noah's contact.

  14. #18350

    Kasey

    Quote Originally Posted by Salsa84  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I am going to be in the area this weekend and was interested to see if anyone had any information on these three?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/815906280596

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/300469514834

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/628755350833
    Been awhile since I saw the first one. Very nice, accommodating, was worth the visit. She reminded me of a girl next door type. She hadn't posted in awhile, so makes me wonder if she may have a handler now.

  15. #18349

    Asian Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions? Texted some chicks hour ago haven't responded. Preferably women under 40 yrs.
    Came thru in the clutch for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape