Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 30812
-
05-29-22 11:29 #18362Senior Member

Posts: 1710Legit Colombian girls
Saw this one in a clean private house in a town I won't name. Everything covered, but very nice and enthusiastic. Probably early to mid thirties. She's got that Latina thickness, and she's very clean. YMMV. I'm not a big fan a pounding hard cowgirl, but it was a solid time.
120 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/andrea/46552551.
-
05-29-22 10:28 #18361Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Any info on the Puerto Rican Princess? Google Image search produced no obvious matches. Thread search for Puerto Rican Princess had only one match for a Jade who called herself the Puerto-Rican Princess. TaylorFun69 posted that Jade was a thief (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5670308). The two STG ads have some similarities that could warrant some caution.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/292618792564
-
05-29-22 08:52 #18360Senior Member

Posts: 91Krystal Rox
Had a dream with this one multiple times. Always a great time, definitely not a clock watcher. Easy conversation she's really down to earth and laid back. Decent massage / rub BBBJCIMS. She's a pro. Definitely on my mount Rushmore of best BJ's ever. Menu might be pretty wide open didn't really try Totally recommend treat her nice and it will definitely be worth it!!
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1748847
-
05-28-22 21:40 #18359Regular Member

Posts: 9She's legit
Saw her a couple times before covid. Head game is average. Could take a pounding and a nice view from behind. Definitely a repeat visit if you can get up with her. Comms were always hit or miss so be ready to go when you contact her. Only seen her once since covid (earlier this year). Some of those pics are old and some are recent. She hadn't change much when I saw her this year. Damn might have to give her a call myself.
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 18:25 #18358Senior Member

Posts: 234Ashley
Maybe instead of complaining, you dive in to submit an updated review yourself.
Originally Posted by FucknShet
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 15:48 #18357Pimp or Booker

Posts: 31Anyone had a dream with her
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list
India she bad af.
-
05-28-22 14:13 #18356Senior Member

Posts: 77Ashley
Couldn't find anything on her in this forum. Also her reviews are outdated af. Anyone seen her recently?
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...leigh/82638459
-
05-28-22 10:01 #18355Senior Member

Posts: 43Man, I too would love to know if anyone's had any experience with this one. Feel free to PM.
Originally Posted by FucknShet
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...right/45157895
-
05-28-22 07:42 #18354Senior Member

Posts: 342Damn that's a bummer, looks decent from the pics.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 02:31 #18353Senior Member

Posts: 74Latina Linda
Saw her a month back and says she was leaving Raleigh and wasn't returning so I didn't bother making a review but looks like she changed her mind and nows she back and with a friend! Pics look amazing, give her a text, get rates, arrive at a mid hotel. Before I did arrive I asked for a pic of her holding 2 fingers and she did (See below) and it only encouraged me to see her more. I arrive and see the girl in the pictures. I know I say this with every review but pictures are flattering! These girls know how to work their angles like crazy! Don't get me wrong she still looks pretty good but not as good as the pics. Lay the donation and tells me to lay down and get comfortable. Starts off with a pathetic handy, and barely gets my jimmy up. I ask for a CBJ at least and she says she doesn't do bjs. Alright then I ask her to get on top and she says she doesn't do that either (then what was the purpose of telling me to lay down?) I get behind for some doggy with a slight scent of unfreshness. She can't take the D very well in doggy so I flip her over for mish and it is the same deal there. No sounds or effort from her and she tells me to finish up. I do and I clean up. Gives me a hug and I'm out. Overall disappointing dream. Her pics and the one she sent make her look like a model but as always it's never the same in person, but she was still good looking. Pretty quiet girl, decent boobs but butt on the flatter side. QV $120. Wouldn't repeat. I haven't seen her friend yet but I wouldn't expect too much for her but who's know because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/82548076
-
05-28-22 02:08 #18352Senior Member

Posts: 77Lex
Any luck with this one??
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 22:50 #18351Regular Member

Posts: 12Noa
Could you please share with me as well Noah's contact.
Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 22:42 #18350Senior Member

Posts: 234Kasey
Been awhile since I saw the first one. Very nice, accommodating, was worth the visit. She reminded me of a girl next door type. She hadn't posted in awhile, so makes me wonder if she may have a handler now.
Originally Posted by Salsa84
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 21:58 #18349Senior Member

Posts: 47Asian Ads
Came thru in the clutch for me.
Originally Posted by FucknShet
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 21:19 #18348Senior Member

Posts: 115Noa info
Sent it to you.
Originally Posted by Soulreaver
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




