Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 338 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 5070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3180

    Does anyone know of a Thai escort?

    Any leads would be much appreciated!

  2. #3179

    Visiting LA any outcall recommendations

    Hi, to all.

    I am new to the forum. I ill be visiting LA in a few weeks and wanted to know if you have any recommendations for outcall escorts. Also I read about the Korean agency do they do outcall oronly incall?

    I will be in the marina del ray area. Any tips are appreciated.

  3. #3178
    I thought she was well worth it.

    [0 QUOTE=ChrisLeoll12;5936555]Hi all been trying to find me a big tit blonde MILF type and I've been sad and defeated since busty holly retired. Been an absolute drought it feels like but I've seen Morgans ads on Eros forever now. Seems to be well reviewed on ter but can't find anything on her here so figured to ask. [/QUOTE]

  4. #3177
    Quote Originally Posted by HitNQuit805  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just trying to share one of the girls I found. She's easily one of the top 3 best looking providers I have encountered hobbying. Way better than the pics. I would say she's early to middle 20's, super curvy in all the right areas, and a down to earth personality. Sessions start at $$$ + extra roses for more. She's in town for a couple days. If I had an unlimited budget I'd be seeing her all the time when she comes to LA. Enjoy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...geles/Arianaxo
    This is on her NO List below.

    BBBJ, Greek, CIM, DATY, COF, DFK, FOV, FIV.

    You really paid for a non-GFE date?

    Highly doubt guys will see her when they see that NO list!

  5. #3176

    WinterVIP on PD

    Anybody tried WinterVIP on PD? Here's her ad on PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...dale/WinterVIP

  6. #3175

    Anybody tried her out?

    WinterVIP on PD, this is her AD that was posted today.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...dale/WinterVIP

  7. #3174
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Full boar

    Danni has been jerking off guys since I am pretty sure the first Bush (w, not h) administration. I want so say I saw her in 2005 ish in Santa Monica at the low rise apartments by muscle beach. Back then she had these ugly dogs and she was unpleasantly plump. But she was still young, prolly 30 ish and was taking her meds.

    Now she is in the rectum north end of the valley, I think the dogs are dead, in this kind of horse area, and the place smells like a burning infant formula plant.

    This is her main site.

    http://awesomegoddessdanni.com/

    She has a link to twatter, and she want 250 for a straight handjob and 300 to milk you.

    She is enormous. Her skin has those kind of bubbles on it from just being too fat, and she has a Bush that looks like a fist coming out of her pussy.

    She is very unfriendly. The last time I saw her in Venice, I asked to sit up so I could try to shpritz on her and she remembered, I think, the distance throw and said no.

    On private delights, she advertises as being in every municipality in America:

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/DivineDanniCMT

    Her shit ass incall in the valley is only close to you if you are homeless in simi valley.

    Thankfully, on that other review site, guys are saying that she does the milking thing by beating you off into a pyrex, then rather than letting you recover, she beats you again. All the while in her fat fucken self with that gnarly Bush of hers and a place that stinks like maybe she is burying dead vultures in her place.

    Naturally there are 92 glowing reviews on private delights.

  8. #3173
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Inexplicable

    This is the private delights ad, with 7 glowing reviews from monger who must have been locked up in the laundry room by their moms and pistol whipped by their dad on their birthdays:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...onica/Pamela50

    She wants 300 for an hour, but with a body like that, I would pay 325.

    But something seems wrong, there are lots of red flags, including 7 reviews on private delights. For a girl like this there should be a minimum of 300.

    So I google pamela50 escort.

    Dios mio.

    Boyos, we have the world's first odd-toed ungulate prostitute. In other words, a rhinoceros.

    She is on tryst at pamela50 and if you can fuck her without a blindfold and a dissociative dose of dilaudid I will buy you a case of bear.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pamela50

  9. #3172
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Christie

    Quote Originally Posted by AlrightYesPlea  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her this week. Anyone see her before? https://www.eros.com/california/los_...040.htm?cat=19.
    Can you let me know how this goes? She's a beauty I'd book her instantly if the price is right or dm her info and rates?

  10. #3171

    Has anyone seen Jessica Merelly?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Angeles/Acc000

    Hey everyone,

    I've seen her ads in DC couple of times but missed out chance to visit. Expensive, but interesting and exciting reviews; the body killer with selfies. Who is seen her?

  11. #3170

    Overpriced.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    300 is way to much for a session. Ill rather give my money to another country like Mexico.
    The girl in the pics is beautiful, but $300 for that menu is as bad as $7 for a gallon of gas. Only, I have no choice but to buy gas.

  12. #3169

    Sorry but no.

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNQuit805  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just trying to share one of the girls I found. She's easily one of the top 3 best looking providers I have encountered hobbying. Way better than the pics. I would say she's early to middle 20's, super curvy in all the right areas, and a down to earth personality. Sessions start at $$$ + extra roses for more. She's in town for a couple days. If I had an unlimited budget I'd be seeing her all the time when she comes to LA. Enjoy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...geles/Arianaxo
    300 is way to much for a session. Ill rather give my money to another country like Mexico.

  13. #3168
    Used to be Katharina Amore, now she's Francesa Milan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grower1984  [View Original Post]
    What girl was this?

  14. #3167
    Quote Originally Posted by LexShaun14  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys, looking for some really good deepthroat, like break through the throat barrier type. I've only found one girl who can do it but her rate went from 300 hhr (expensive but worth it for her talent) up to 1100 hr which. No. Any recommendations?
    What girl was this?

  15. #3166

    Damn she is hot

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNQuit805  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just trying to share one of the girls I found. She's easily one of the top 3 best looking providers I have encountered hobbying. Way better than the pics. I would say she's early to middle 20's, super curvy in all the right areas, and a down to earth personality. Sessions start at $$$ + extra roses for more. She's in town for a couple days. If I had an unlimited budget I'd be seeing her all the time when she comes to LA. Enjoy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...geles/Arianaxo
    How bad is her up charge, does she do BBBJ? If she allows video how much does she charge for her extras?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape