Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 338 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 5067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3162
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    OK, so the eastern European gals at Crystallangels used to be 500, and it was BBBJ and, just to show you it is not all dollars and cents, some of them were young, they were innocent, and they were the greatest piece of ass I've had and I've had them all over the world.

    During covid, the price went to 600 if you wanted a hummer without the goodyears.

    Now, it is 600 and BBBJ is in more short supply than infant formula.

    So, I get a text from a booker about some Ukrainian girl who needs money and it is 800!!


    800 is ridiculous. I am going to move to Fig. Or get a different hobby.
    YES! The panocha budget has been stretched to the point of searching other options, short of returning to manual stimulation of oneself. I left the street scene in the mid-2000's and never looked back. It was (usually) inexpensive, loads of fun and adventure but the drama became too much. Now it's the excessive increase in cost of basic services. There will be a breaking point somewhere, as demand diminishes significantly, but it ain't here. Yet.

    As I re-read that last sentence I think, "Who the fuck am I kidding with the ". Demand diminishes significantly" dream? I mean, it could happen but guys being led around by their peckers is far stronger than by their / our brains. #MyFuckingWalletNeverHadAChance.

  2. #3161
    Quote Originally Posted by LexShaun14  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys, looking for some really good deepthroat, like break through the throat barrier type. I've only found one girl who can do it but her rate went from 300 hhr (expensive but worth it for her talent) up to 1100 hr which. No. Any recommendations?
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DulceAmor

    Can suck a golf ball through a garden hose with the garden hose at her esophagus.

  3. #3160

    Dt

    Hey boys, looking for some really good deepthroat, like break through the throat barrier type. I've only found one girl who can do it but her rate went from 300 hhr (expensive but worth it for her talent) up to 1100 hr which. No. Any recommendations?

  4. #3159
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand6  [View Original Post]
    I think we should do kind of a boycott all of the girls. Too much crap going on.

    Let them get really hungry or they can't pay the rent and they can't eat I see you 3 to 4 weeks.

    And these girls would be whining to God for a customer badly at any price.

    Cool Hand.
    There is always one, ten or a hundred suckers that gets horny, goes to the atm, crosses the picket line and screws everything up.

  5. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand6  [View Original Post]
    I think we should do kind of a boycott all of the girls. Too much crap going on.

    Let them get really hungry or they can't pay the rent and they can't eat I see you 3 to 4 weeks.

    And these girls would be whining to God for a customer badly at any price.

    Cool Hand.
    Boycotting has "never" worked in the past, present and even the Future!

  6. #3157

    Sommer

    Anyone have any experience with this one? She's been around for a while but I haven't found any info about her on here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sommer-150

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=235895

    https://adultsearch.com/california/a...scorts/1336175

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948119

  7. #3156
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    It should cost a penny

    Are ads on bed page free?

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22473498.html

    This kind of ad offends me. I think I responded once and got redirected to cam sites, save on energy on your house sites, car warranty sites, and a fucken timeshare.

    Why do these scammers bot post like this.

  8. #3155
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Twitch

    Quote Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2  [View Original Post]
    Providers today make MORE money with online content than you can even imagine. A boycott will do no good as providers can make around $250 k monthly making lame videos for suckers to buy. Providers today don't even want to meet us mongers in person anymore. Its the sad truth, so unless you are a millionaire and can afford their extorted rates, we are mostly out of luck. The game has changed for the worse and you can thank online content for that.
    I must be the cheapest fuck out there. I tip 100 at goldfinger, but that is mostly to get you all pissed. But there are guys who pay to subscribe on twitch to watch people play chess (it is free the next hour on youtube) or fortnite (again, free on youtube the next hour) and crash bandicot. And I had not even known about "camster" and chaturbate. You guys are nuts to pay some lazy millenial finger herself in akron ohio. And then there is * where you pay for taped video and pics of girls? Is it that hard to just go to a bar and shag someone?

  9. #3154

    Ajbaybee69

    I had high hopes with this girl but she just ended up wasting my time for two nights. At least she's not a thief and did return my deposit. IDK what's going on but two girls in a row bad experiences.

  10. #3153

    LOL at Boycott

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand6  [View Original Post]
    I think we should do kind of a boycott all of the girls. Too much crap going on.

    Let them get really hungry or they can't pay the rent and they can't eat I see you 3 to 4 weeks.

    And these girls would be whining to God for a customer badly at any price.

    Cool Hand.
    Providers today make MORE money with online content than you can even imagine. A boycott will do no good as providers can make around $250 k monthly making lame videos for suckers to buy. Providers today don't even want to meet us mongers in person anymore. Its the sad truth, so unless you are a millionaire and can afford their extorted rates, we are mostly out of luck. The game has changed for the worse and you can thank online content for that.

  11. #3152

    Boycott

    I think we should do kind of a boycott all of the girls. Too much crap going on.

    Let them get really hungry or they can't pay the rent and they can't eat I see you 3 to 4 weeks.

    And these girls would be whining to God for a customer badly at any price.

    Cool Hand.

  12. #3151
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBossDaddy33  [View Original Post]
    .. horrible handjob for 700.
    Dude! That's all bad, sorry to hear.

  13. #3150

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2  [View Original Post]
    Listening to everyone complain about skyrocketing rates, even on the streets, as much as 600 or even 800 is insane! And it is only getting worse! For us mongers who find our ladies online, a lot of them are now demanding 1000 + and after a long time trying to figure out how this happened, and why, I came to only one conclusion.

    The creation and following of has allowed providers to not only become lazy, but very greedy as well! Before the days of us mongers could find non pros everywhere for great rates such as 200, sometimes even less. Those days are long gone as I have come to see. Has allowed providers the opportunity to make hundreds of thousands of dollars without taking a risk meeting strangers and the need to spread their legs. Now they can just shoot their own tease videos and suckers, hopefully none of us mongers, pay tons of cash each moth for the privilege of seeing these lame videos. In my business I work with a lot of mainstream models, and many of them tell me they make roughly 250 K a moth on. Yes, you read that amount correctly, a quarter of a million per moth making lame content. So why would providers want to risk meeting us mongers who want to pay pennies on the dollar to sack them? I blame for ruining our hobby! It is unfortunate but I see no other reason why our hobby has taken such a turn for the worse.

    And to add insult to injury, most providers today will not even meet us mongers without taking a deposit (which I absolutely refuse to give) or without demanding us to send them a copy of our Id, Yeah like that's going to happen! LOL. Burner phones mean nothing today as it is becoming more and more difficult to hide our identities from providers. This is just my take on our failing hobby, maybe I am wrong, please someone correct me if I am wrong, I would love to continue this hobby, but it has become increasingly more difficult and it shouldn't be. Your thoughts guys?
    Yeas everything about this Country is going down the drain!

  14. #3149

    Rylieria

    Seen this beautiful girl but sadly to say she a scam / upsale and complete disappointment. Being pushed by her black bf. Talks real nice beautiful face body ok but not worth it. My advice is stay away unless you OK with horrible handjob for 700.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220518_133854.jpg‎   IMG_20220518_000228.jpg‎   IMG_20220518_000231.jpg‎  

  15. #3148

    Escape from Bay to Angeles

    Hello Brethren,

    I am from the Frisco area. Have a trip planned for LA and thought I would check with fellow brethren first.

    Before I ask, I would like to say that I can provide since Intel about korgs or some indis in the Bay. Although I have to earth you that quality in Bay area started sucking and inflation hit the roof.

    Been wanting to do a f*kfest.

    Is there any agency that use pd as verification? And that has amazing white Latino escorts that can do real pse?

    Or any pointers to reach pse level Indis?

    Have a donation budget of 3 k and thinking of doing like 3 or 4 hotties. Any pointers appreciated.

    What are your recommendations or pointers or tips.

    Hoping for a successful trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape