Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 338 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 5067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3147
    Quote Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2  [View Original Post]
    Listening to everyone complain about skyrocketing rates, even on the streets, as much as 600 or even 800 is insane! And it is only getting worse! For us mongers who find our ladies online, a lot of them are now demanding 1000 + and after a long time trying to figure out how this happened, and why, I came to only one conclusion.

    The creation and following of has allowed providers to not only become lazy, but very greedy as well! Before the days of us mongers could find non pros everywhere for great rates such as 200, sometimes even less. Those days are long gone as I have come to see. Has allowed providers the opportunity to make hundreds of thousands of dollars without taking a risk meeting strangers and the need to spread their legs. Now they can just shoot their own tease videos and suckers, hopefully none of us mongers, pay tons of cash each moth for the privilege of seeing these lame videos. In my business I work with a lot of mainstream models, and many of them tell me they make roughly 250 K a moth on. Yes, you read that amount correctly, a quarter of a million per moth making lame content. So why would providers want to risk meeting us mongers who want to pay pennies on the dollar to sack them? I blame for ruining our hobby! It is unfortunate but I see no other reason why our hobby has taken such a turn for the worse.

    And to add insult to injury, most providers today will not even meet us mongers without taking a deposit (which I absolutely refuse to give) or without demanding us to send them a copy of our Id, Yeah like that's going to happen! LOL. Burner phones mean nothing today as it is becoming more and more difficult to hide our identities from providers. This is just my take on our failing hobby, maybe I am wrong, please someone correct me if I am wrong, I would love to continue this hobby, but it has become increasingly more difficult and it shouldn't be. Your thoughts guys?
    Where do you live? Who pays 600 for street pussy? Who pays 1 k for pussy? I lived in the Bay / LA / Reno / vegas and I have never ever paid 600-1000 for 1 pussy during my 8 years of fucking these providers. I fucked thousands and thousands. I have a secret note book with all the providers I fucked with there name and tally marks to show how many times I fucked and how much I spent. You do not want to know how much I spent so far its mind blowing. I started doing this 4 years ago but imagine the first 4 years how many bitches I fucked. I was so horny 8 years ago I use to fuck so many black girls because they were cheaper at the time. Use to pay. 50 for BJ and 80-120 max for GFE. Now of recent I donate 200-400 max for clean hot escorts not the street ******. I've fucked amateur porn stars for no more than 250-300. Had threesome fuckfest for no more than 300-500 (15 min-1 hr). Not going to lie BBBJ prices are killing me. Lately they want 150-200 for a bbj.

  2. #3146

    Ruined Our Hobby!

    Listening to everyone complain about skyrocketing rates, even on the streets, as much as 600 or even 800 is insane! And it is only getting worse! For us mongers who find our ladies online, a lot of them are now demanding 1000 + and after a long time trying to figure out how this happened, and why, I came to only one conclusion.

    The creation and following of has allowed providers to not only become lazy, but very greedy as well! Before the days of us mongers could find non pros everywhere for great rates such as 200, sometimes even less. Those days are long gone as I have come to see. Has allowed providers the opportunity to make hundreds of thousands of dollars without taking a risk meeting strangers and the need to spread their legs. Now they can just shoot their own tease videos and suckers, hopefully none of us mongers, pay tons of cash each moth for the privilege of seeing these lame videos. In my business I work with a lot of mainstream models, and many of them tell me they make roughly 250 K a moth on. Yes, you read that amount correctly, a quarter of a million per moth making lame content. So why would providers want to risk meeting us mongers who want to pay pennies on the dollar to sack them? I blame for ruining our hobby! It is unfortunate but I see no other reason why our hobby has taken such a turn for the worse.

    And to add insult to injury, most providers today will not even meet us mongers without taking a deposit (which I absolutely refuse to give) or without demanding us to send them a copy of our Id, Yeah like that's going to happen! LOL. Burner phones mean nothing today as it is becoming more and more difficult to hide our identities from providers. This is just my take on our failing hobby, maybe I am wrong, please someone correct me if I am wrong, I would love to continue this hobby, but it has become increasingly more difficult and it shouldn't be. Your thoughts guys?

  3. #3145
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fat

    Quote Originally Posted by BSinTo  [View Original Post]
    Whoever wrote the review that you read obviously had much lower expectations, or possibly walks using a long white stick with a red tip.
    She is this fat in the valley. She has long blonde hair and a thoroughly annoying accent. There is no way anyone would do a 69 on her. What is pissing me off is that I blew an epic load that I can never get back. And with a pig. Why do guys do that shit on TER. I mean I get it with the Asians because these guys are all fat fucks in their 60's who like taking showers with "hot young Asians" in their 40's, but do you really need to be that mendacious?

  4. #3144

    It's all about expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I just did a session with the ugliest provider. A ter review was glowing about a 69 with the girl and two pops BBBBBBBJ.

    I need to stay off the internet for a generation.
    Whoever wrote the review that you read obviously had much lower expectations, or possibly walks using a long white stick with a red tip.

  5. #3143
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Shame

    I just did a session with the ugliest provider. A ter review was glowing about a 69 with the girl and two pops BBBBBBBJ.

    I need to stay off the internet for a generation.

  6. #3142
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    50%

    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll72  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any leads on any pregnant providers? Please feel free to DM me with any information.

    - RnR.
    I assume that notwithstanding stare decisis and roe v. Wade, 50% of the gals on fig are preggo.

  7. #3141

    Pregnant Providers?

    Anyone have any leads on any pregnant providers? Please feel free to DM me with any information.

    - RnR.

  8. #3140
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fly fishing

    OK, so the eastern European gals at Crystallangels used to be 500, and it was BBBJ and, just to show you it is not all dollars and cents, some of them were young, they were innocent, and they were the greatest piece of ass I've had and I've had them all over the world.

    During covid, the price went to 600 if you wanted a hummer without the goodyears.

    Now, it is 600 and BBBJ is in more short supply than infant formula.

    So, I get a text from a booker about some Ukrainian girl who needs money and it is 800!!


    800 is ridiculous. I am going to move to Fig. Or get a different hobby.

  9. #3139

    May Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    Tried to arrange a meeting with her like four times and she flaked each time. Including after I had already paid for a room.
    Damn WTF. If you eventually get to see her, let us know LOL.

    I just emailed her and she seems OK, but we haven't arranged anything yet so we'll see.

  10. #3138
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3239680240

    Anyone seen Adrianna before? She seems to have a few reviews all of the good.

  11. #3137

    Try a little vino

    In the past if I hit if off with a massage provider but she was not going for the full exp a little money and and wine usually helped relax the situation leading to the next bit o' fun. Sometime as you well know it's time spent and invested.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I cannot believe I am asking this board for advice, but here goes.

    There is a (n?) Eurasian girl that I got a massage from a few weeks ago.

    It was a good sesh because she did a full half hour of dick work and did not complain about the time.

    I went again, and this time we did finger fucking and again, it was 35 minutes of dickwork.

    I am going again to see her, and really want to fuck her. Her ad says no FS.

    Other than bringing a rubber with me, and some extra $$ is there some universal way to ask for more stuff, hopefully romantically?

  12. #3136
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Consider yourself lucky as you dodged a bullet.

    A really fat bullet.
    That's Nasty.

  13. #3135
    Quote Originally Posted by Usser144  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen May Luna before? Looks like she's a cam girl and does OF and PH. Probably going to see her soon and just wondering.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mayofthedead
    Tried to arrange a meeting with her like four times and she flaked each time. Including after I had already paid for a room.

  14. #3134

    May Luna

    Anyone seen May Luna before? Looks like she's a cam girl and does OF and PH. Probably going to see her soon and just wondering.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mayofthedead

  15. #3133

    Curious as well

    Quote Originally Posted by AlrightYesPlea  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her this week. Anyone see her before? https://www.eros.com/california/los_...040.htm?cat=19.
    Curious as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape