Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 17727
-
05-27-22 23:03 #10032Senior Member

Posts: 155Slix thanks
Well written and informative, wish you could wright some of the news articles I try to read. Much appreciated I might go for the cape date, stay safe.
Originally Posted by SlixNik
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 18:52 #10031Regular Member

Posts: 17She's easier to get a hold of than I expected based on what others have said. The first time I reached out she responded within an hour. Part of her screening involved sending her a dick pic, which was weird for me because I've actually never taken a dick pic before. I imagine there's a certain art to it LOL. Every other time has been good too except for once when I tried setting something up short notice. She said she would be available, but after that I didn't hear back from her till the next day when she apologized. I didn't hold it against her because it was short notice and haven't had any other issues before or since. I haven't seen her in a bit, and I've noticed she's been posting her ads for cape Girardeau lately. I haven't seen her cape incall, but she did have an incall in Marion that I've been to. It was a kinda run down motel, but I guess not too terrible. It was located right off a main highway that cuts through Marion. If I remember right her incall rate was 300/ hr and add 50 for outcall.
Originally Posted by Junior13
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 12:03 #10030Senior Member

Posts: 203St Charles
Anyone seen Fatima or Rain Drops?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/82357365
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/82554435
PM or post appreciated.
-
05-27-22 11:49 #10029Senior Member

Posts: 155Thanks Slix
I've seen some of the C'dale stuff. Could you speak about her speed of communication, in call area, and general rates. It's hard pinning that stuff down for up here in StL. Thanks and be safe.
Originally Posted by SlixNik
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 11:08 #10028Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Yep she did the same thing with me because somebody kept hanging out by the room and I'm like okay what is really going on the most decrepit motel room ever and I'm like really who you living with all my boyfriend he's work well lo and behold I'm not surprised of her choice of a boyfriend eat I see more what I saw it hanging all over the room SMH bruises all over her and I'm like who keeps hanging around the room so she's like it's some creepy guy yeah right I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there I was beyond nervous I couldn't even enjoy it.
Originally Posted by JE8713
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 10:23 #10027Regular Member

Posts: 17She's originally out of Carbondale, so if you search Lexi in the Carbondale forum, you can find a lot of info there.
Originally Posted by Junior13
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 09:12 #10026Senior Member

Posts: 63Depends on how high she is. If she's just the right amount of high she's a blast. Too high, or not high, she's horrible. All she wants is to suck you off fast, or just lay there until you get a nut fast. She's been amazing for me a couple times, but has just been a boring wet hole too often. YMMV, but I'm not going back. Go to blondes when she's working, it'll save you $50 for a quick knobber.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 06:07 #10025Senior Member

Posts: 155Finally
I've been trying to find out about this one for awhile now, but never seen anything. If I see her it'll have to be an in call. Do you have any info on that and ease of contact, and rough idea about rates. She goes by miss Lexi in StL on skip if we're talking about the same person, thanks and stay safe.
Originally Posted by SlixNik
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 04:54 #10024Senior Member

Posts: 126https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/82530180
So I'll ask one more time LOL. Anybody seen her. I know she's eeal and she was cool but my little guy wasn't cooperative and so the visit went south. Told her if she just bent over I could get myself hard and just go straight to doggy and she claims she won't let guys do doggy because they take the condom off LOL. Anybody else have similar experience as far as the no doggy thing?
-
05-27-22 02:55 #10023Senior Member

Posts: 126Yea same I figure maybe she's more into girls. I don't care either way I have a good time with her regardless.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 23:35 #10022Senior Member

Posts: 418Yeah, for ONCE the smaller size benefits me LOL. Idk maybe guys that see her a few times will get a chance to try it.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
I do know she has a girlfriend so yeah, the non-attraction thing may be a factor. But I know plenty of girls who are bi or even not into guys at all still make it fun (or look fun at least) so who knows.
-
05-26-22 18:44 #10021Senior Member

Posts: 109I tried scheduling with her about 3 years ago.
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
She was 30 min late, I ended up texting and saying I had to leave, she texted back 90 min after that asking "WTF? I thought we were good for our time!
Girl has some issues.
-
05-26-22 18:04 #10020Senior Member

Posts: 41Oops, this was supposed to be put on the streetwalker report page.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 12:23 #10019Senior Member

Posts: 339Amber on LC
I saw her a few months back. She's very friendly and laid back. Activities were what you'd expect from a GFE provider and she could absolutely take a pounding. Unfortunately her monthly visitor showed up midway through the session. She was totally embarrassed saying that had never happened before and she wasn't supposed to start for a few days. Shockingly, she gave me half of my money back and said she'd make it up to me the next time around. And she even finished me off with some BBBJ after I cleaned up a bit. I've been meaning to get back to see her, but just haven't had the time.
Originally Posted by JonSnow314
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 09:39 #10018Senior Member

Posts: 1744Woodson
Did one of them have a dragon tattoo around her bicep? Around that time I used to roll through and look. Picked up one and had a terrible time. Tried a few more and then there were none.
Originally Posted by TwoTo69
[View Original Post]
One night I did get an escort from the Airport to Olive by the various police departments. Four, five different cars as I crossed municipal lines.











Reply With Quote





