Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 515 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 565 615 1015 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10020
    Oops, this was supposed to be put on the streetwalker report page.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Did one of them have a dragon tattoo around her bicep? Around that time I used to roll through and look. Picked up one and had a terrible time. Tried a few more and then there were none.

    One night I did get an escort from the Airport to Olive by the various police departments. Four, five different cars as I crossed municipal lines.

  2. #10019

    Amber on LC

    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow314  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144131815

    Saw a few positive comments on Lc. But couldn't find much on here feel free to pm me. TiA.
    I saw her a few months back. She's very friendly and laid back. Activities were what you'd expect from a GFE provider and she could absolutely take a pounding. Unfortunately her monthly visitor showed up midway through the session. She was totally embarrassed saying that had never happened before and she wasn't supposed to start for a few days. Shockingly, she gave me half of my money back and said she'd make it up to me the next time around. And she even finished me off with some BBBJ after I cleaned up a bit. I've been meaning to get back to see her, but just haven't had the time.

  3. #10018

    Woodson

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTo69  [View Original Post]
    This was a decent area when I began mongering in 2007 and I did pretty good there in 2008-10. I made about 5-6 friends from there. There was Suzanne, a long haired dirty blonde who looked great until she took her clothes and had the skin sag come out. But she swallowed EVERY time with EVERY guy. Also a very cute short haired girl named Missy. A chunky girl named Denise, and a woman with a nasty grill named Karen. Karen's daughter got ahold her mom's phone and called me, not to ***** me out for seeing her mom and contributing to her issues, but to offer her services too. I don't remember her name but it was the first of four Mommy and then the daughter friends I made. Karen didn't know I did her daughter. Her daughter was a trainwreck, literally had just had a kid weeks before we met up.

    Well long story short, the cops from these dinky NoCo municipalities cracked down on obvious SW gals like Suzanne. I remember her telling me all the abuse she got from Breck Hills PD. So yes overland -St John has all the earmarks of SW action, but it has disappeared. Not to day women don't work out of homes around there: old Tammy and hot red head Amie why (RIP) were two people I knew from the area that worked out of houses or airport motels. But street action was killed off by the local cops.
    Did one of them have a dragon tattoo around her bicep? Around that time I used to roll through and look. Picked up one and had a terrible time. Tried a few more and then there were none.

    One night I did get an escort from the Airport to Olive by the various police departments. Four, five different cars as I crossed municipal lines.

  4. #10017

    Lily in St. Charles-UTR / SA

    I had Lily's old 636 number. Can someone shoot me her new contact. PM is great. Thanks in advance.

  5. #10016
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Knock on the door sounds 'typical' & wouldn't surprise me too much. I'd prolly roll out once the coast was 'clear' but still I would anticipate a 'neighbor' droppin by.

    As for the use are we talkin weed or more 'homemade' items (meth or the like). I can "look the other way" on some things (coke / weed / pills) but if we're talking needles / crack / meth. Nope.

    I only ask as I've been considering her in recent. Hard to get intel as LC site is sketch on it's search (to cross reference here).
    Pills for the most part. I saw a meth pipe in the corner and stuff on the dresser. She says she didn't think it was coke but dietary supplements. Had I not known her previously I probably would have bailed. Just being in the room with it gets you in trouble if anything goes south.

  6. #10015

    ??

    Any info on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144131815

    Saw a few positive comments on Lc. But couldn't find much on here feel free to pm me. TiA.

  7. #10014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Nah, she's cute as hell, straight white teeth. Takes care of herself, doesn't even smoke- vapes instead. But she's very cautious to first time guys on that.

    I'm in no way "shilling" for her- I know the reputation lol. Just giving my input.
    Yea she's pretty chill. I mean yea the no FS thing is kinda bs but I mean whatever. Assuming she's telling the truth and is actually one of them girls who can't take anything but little dicks (especially considering she's probably uncomfortable having sex with a guy she's probably not attracted too) I wouldn't want to hurt her or whatever. Just ruins the whole thing for me if I feel like she's super uncomfortable.

  8. #10013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by SlixNik  [View Original Post]
    She's real. She's cute, fun, and easy-going. I've always had a good time with her. She seems pretty genuine and is easy to talk to. She definitely puts forth some effort and has never rushed me. My only complaint is her menu is a bit limited. She doesn't offer BBBJ, but I can't hate on her for just trying to be safe. No dfk or lfk. Only closed-lip and doesn't seem too enthusiastic about that even. So don't go expecting full GFE, but she's still a good time.
    That's fine with me I'm not big on kissing anyway. Not with escorts at least. And not for the reasons you'd think LOL. But that's what's up ill have to check her out.

  9. #10012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Very weird

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious has anyone asked / addressed this ahead of time? I would assume she would get pissed & drop you / block you if asked. I could understand her freaking out thinkin you're LEO setting things up.

    I reached out about a month ago when she had posted something about 'videos for sale'. With all the neck down shots I was concerned she either had a butter face or was toothless / meth mouth all withered away. My intention (& I was clear to her in text) was that I wanted to confirm a nose down view to get an idea of who / what I was meeting. I said I didn't need a full face, just something to suggest her looks & was willing to pay per her ad. She kinda flaked out a bit saying she dosent do videos etc. I apologized kindly saying 'I was just going based on your post. It clearly said I sell videos too'. (This was still posted in the ad for another week or two. Weird.).
    Yea that's odd because I bought a video from her a while back. Can't remember how much but yea LOL. When I asked her about it over text she gave me the too big speech LOL. But then again I had seen her before so maybe that's why. Idk maybe she was having a bad day usually she's pretty cool and makes me comfortable that's the only reason I really fuck with her even without the pussy being on the table. And her grill is fine no meth mouth or butter face she's cute.

  10. #10011
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Just got picked up a few weeks ago.
    Yep and when I asked them if it's safe and there is no BS I get crucified images of fishes when hot guys ask questions if everything is on the up.

  11. #10010
    Just got picked up a few weeks ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Knock on the door sounds 'typical' & wouldn't surprise me too much. I'd prolly roll out once the coast was 'clear' but still I would anticipate a 'neighbor' droppin by.

    As for the use are we talkin weed or more 'homemade' items (meth or the like). I can "look the other way" on some things (coke / weed / pills) but if we're talking needles / crack / meth. Nope.

    I only ask as I've been considering her in recent. Hard to get intel as LC site is sketch on it's search (to cross reference here).

  12. #10009
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious has anyone asked / addressed this ahead of time? I would assume she would get pissed & drop you / block you if asked. I could understand her freaking out thinkin you're LEO setting things up.

    I reached out about a month ago when she had posted something about 'videos for sale'. With all the neck down shots I was concerned she either had a butter face or was toothless / meth mouth all withered away. My intention (& I was clear to her in text) was that I wanted to confirm a nose down view to get an idea of who / what I was meeting. I said I didn't need a full face, just something to suggest her looks & was willing to pay per her ad. She kinda flaked out a bit saying she dosent do videos etc. I apologized kindly saying 'I was just going based on your post. It clearly said I sell videos too'. (This was still posted in the ad for another week or two. Weird.).
    Nah, she's cute as hell, straight white teeth. Takes care of herself, doesn't even smoke- vapes instead. But she's very cautious to first time guys on that.

    I'm in no way "shilling" for her- I know the reputation lol. Just giving my input.

  13. #10008
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Who's got info on this one. Looks TGTBT but sometimes you get lucky LOL.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...t/351582177059
    She's real. She's cute, fun, and easy-going. I've always had a good time with her. She seems pretty genuine and is easy to talk to. She definitely puts forth some effort and has never rushed me. My only complaint is her menu is a bit limited. She doesn't offer BBBJ, but I can't hate on her for just trying to be safe. No dfk or lfk. Only closed-lip and doesn't seem too enthusiastic about that even. So don't go expecting full GFE, but she's still a good time.

  14. #10007

    Bree Disclaimer

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Don't know or read of anyone who has gotten to fuck her, she always plays the your too big game or its that time of the month.
    I'm curious has anyone asked / addressed this ahead of time? I would assume she would get pissed & drop you / block you if asked. I could understand her freaking out thinkin you're LEO setting things up.

    I reached out about a month ago when she had posted something about 'videos for sale'. With all the neck down shots I was concerned she either had a butter face or was toothless / meth mouth all withered away. My intention (& I was clear to her in text) was that I wanted to confirm a nose down view to get an idea of who / what I was meeting. I said I didn't need a full face, just something to suggest her looks & was willing to pay per her ad. She kinda flaked out a bit saying she dosent do videos etc. I apologized kindly saying 'I was just going based on your post. It clearly said I sell videos too'. (This was still posted in the ad for another week or two. Weird.).

  15. #10006
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or tried to see Kiyah lately? I was wondering if her punctuality had improved any. I tried to see her a couple of times a while back but ended up having to leave when she was 30 minutes late. Thought I might try again.
    Don't even bother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape