Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 832 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 882 932 1332 1832 ... LastLast
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 30813
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18348

    Noa info

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaver  [View Original Post]
    I have not been able to find her info.

    Can anyone share?

    Thanks.
    Sent it to you.

  2. #18347

    Noa info

    I have not been able to find her info.

    Can anyone share?

    Thanks.

  3. #18346

    I Want to get barly Sucked off

    Any suggestions? Texted some chicks hour ago haven't responded. Preferably women under 40 yrs.

  4. #18345

    Regarding #1 and #3

    The "tomboy" has been well-reviewed and subsequently was on my radar. I was planning on seeing her next time I was going to be in Raleigh, but thought I'd maybe buy a video first. The cost of the video was a little more than I like, but I went for it anyway.

    - Do you see what's coming? Does EVERY girl use the "pics and video" line to rip guys off?

    My suggestion? If you want a pic or a video, subscribe to their 0 nly F at ns or whatever. Do NOT send money expecting to receive what you've paid for.

    So yeah, she took the money I sent to her through CashApp and ghosted.

    Her CashApp, however, is in her real name, so.

    I looked her up on Facebook, and although neither of the two pages she had are current, they gave me a sense of who she really is, and, well, sappy, empathetic guy that I am, they just made me super sad. I don't want to dream about her anymore, I want to Daddy her and help her straighten out her life, but I know better. So much better. There be monsters, ya know?

    She texted me about two weeks later, saying she was still planning on sending the vids to me, but could I just send her $40 bucks for gas or groceries or something.

    Uh, no.

    So hit it if you want, the reviews are good, but offer to buy any content from her at your own risk.

    I don't know anything about the preggo chick, but #3 on your list states she requires a deposit. That's an absolute, inviolable ohHELLtoDaNawNaw. ALWAYS.

    It's not for no reason that I haven't participated in the hobby recently. It's been a long, long time since I've had a positive experience outside of sugaring, and even that's been weird since the end of 21.

    Anyway, be careful, be safe, and have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Salsa84  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I am going to be in the area this weekend and was interested to see if anyone had any information on these three?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/815906280596

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/300469514834

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/628755350833

  5. #18344
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her since she moved from the Garner area. She used to be a real fun time. 3 Years and it looks like she aged 30.
    The face looks familiar. Who was this?

  6. #18343

    Brie

    Such a waste of a drive. Did not take direction well. Upcharge for everything. Apparently her hh donation is just for BJ and upcharge like crazy for everything else. Had to finish myself. Upcharge not worth it considering she isn't even going to comply. Horrible experience. Will never repeat. Pics are not her. I would say YMMV but I doubt it. Stay away from this one guys!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/924836307108

  7. #18342

    The house

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Finally got the invite for a party at the house. Hope it's fun.
    Let us know if there is anyone worth the time today.

    Is been bad the last couple times I visit.

  8. #18341

    The House

    Finally got the invite for a party at the house. Hope it's fun.

  9. #18340

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sup dudes been a min, though haven't seen her recently I did see her a couple back months back. Saw her in Greenville at the time sent her a text, chat a bit and then she asks for a face pic. Kinda stupid but she pretty good looking so I decided why not. Thankfully I didn't get blackmailed and head off to the motel. Arrive and pull an uno reverse card and ask her if she could send a verification pic and to my surprise she does! Pic she sent made her look really "meh" but figured she'll look ok in person. Now as always pics are flattering, definitely alot of makeup in her pics but not much during the visit, lots of tattoos (obviously) put the donation down and she her petite body, very small milkers and small little butt. CBJ for 15 secs and gets on top. No sounds for her so it's just awkward riding for a couple minutes. Pretty weak performance so I figured maybe doggy is in order. Nope same there no sound, so I switch to mish and nothing much there. Tells me to finish up which I can't when I'm doing a skeleton corpse so I "finish" and clean up and leave. Overall wack visit. She is the girl for the pics but imagine a dollar store version and that's what you get, pretty friendly and nice but unfortunately a clockwatcher. Tattoos look sick though not worth visiting again. Won't repeat. Qv $120 dollars. But hey you don't have to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...3/833714534921
    I had actually enquired about Henny a few posts down and was intrigued by her tattood look. However her insistence on sending a pic of myself was kind of a deal breaker for me. Good to know that her session is pretty pathetic and there's not much I'm missing. If there's anything I despise it's a starfish session with covered everything.

  10. #18339

    Some info

    Quote Originally Posted by Salsa84  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I am going to be in the area this weekend and was interested to see if anyone had any information on these three?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/815906280596

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/300469514834

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/628755350833
    First link she has been reviewed before, from what I remember was good reviews. Just search tomboy and you should be able to find some reviews.

    Second link, I actually went and saw her a week ago. Pics look alright, says she is GFE so I went to see her. She's pregnant like really pregnant like I feel like that baby will come out during our dream. She's pretty short and her teeth and face were pretty unappealing, I just said I had to get the donation in my car and never returned.

  11. #18338

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Check the Charlotte boards, she posts there am.

    Nd I have seen not so good reports. As always use you big head and stay safe out there.
    I've seen her a few times. Communication is not good. Like you said spotty at best. She's got demons but she's a cute spinner if you can get her. She was pleasant with me and I have never not enjoyed our time but YMMV.

  12. #18337

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdtilz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure? Texting has been spotty.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/637861837463
    Check the Charlotte boards, she posts there am.

    Nd I have seen not so good reports. As always use you big head and stay safe out there.

  13. #18336

    Noa

    I had the chance to see Noa. Beautiful young woman. She's definitely a GFE and a very good pleaser. Nice spinner body too. The visit YMMV depends on how you treat her. I definitely will repeat as long as she provides.

  14. #18335

    Info

    Hello! I am going to be in the area this weekend and was interested to see if anyone had any information on these three?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/815906280596

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/300469514834

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/628755350833

  15. #18334

    Ms. Henny

    Sup dudes been a min, though haven't seen her recently I did see her a couple back months back. Saw her in Greenville at the time sent her a text, chat a bit and then she asks for a face pic. Kinda stupid but she pretty good looking so I decided why not. Thankfully I didn't get blackmailed and head off to the motel. Arrive and pull an uno reverse card and ask her if she could send a verification pic and to my surprise she does! Pic she sent made her look really "meh" but figured she'll look ok in person. Now as always pics are flattering, definitely alot of makeup in her pics but not much during the visit, lots of tattoos (obviously) put the donation down and she her petite body, very small milkers and small little butt. CBJ for 15 secs and gets on top. No sounds for her so it's just awkward riding for a couple minutes. Pretty weak performance so I figured maybe doggy is in order. Nope same there no sound, so I switch to mish and nothing much there. Tells me to finish up which I can't when I'm doing a skeleton corpse so I "finish" and clean up and leave. Overall wack visit. She is the girl for the pics but imagine a dollar store version and that's what you get, pretty friendly and nice but unfortunately a clockwatcher. Tattoos look sick though not worth visiting again. Won't repeat. Qv $120 dollars. But hey you don't have to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...3/833714534921
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjmxntg2zjvhmdbhyjazmddknjgwzgnlnjkwymy1oweymji5mjy.jpg.jpg‎   ndk1ndyznwe4zju0ngqyztlkogyymmi5njm4yja0ytm1nmiymmfh.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape