Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 833 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 333 733 783 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 883 933 1333 1833 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18334

    Ms. Henny

    Sup dudes been a min, though haven't seen her recently I did see her a couple back months back. Saw her in Greenville at the time sent her a text, chat a bit and then she asks for a face pic. Kinda stupid but she pretty good looking so I decided why not. Thankfully I didn't get blackmailed and head off to the motel. Arrive and pull an uno reverse card and ask her if she could send a verification pic and to my surprise she does! Pic she sent made her look really "meh" but figured she'll look ok in person. Now as always pics are flattering, definitely alot of makeup in her pics but not much during the visit, lots of tattoos (obviously) put the donation down and she her petite body, very small milkers and small little butt. CBJ for 15 secs and gets on top. No sounds for her so it's just awkward riding for a couple minutes. Pretty weak performance so I figured maybe doggy is in order. Nope same there no sound, so I switch to mish and nothing much there. Tells me to finish up which I can't when I'm doing a skeleton corpse so I "finish" and clean up and leave. Overall wack visit. She is the girl for the pics but imagine a dollar store version and that's what you get, pretty friendly and nice but unfortunately a clockwatcher. Tattoos look sick though not worth visiting again. Won't repeat. Qv $120 dollars. But hey you don't have to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...3/833714534921
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjmxntg2zjvhmdbhyjazmddknjgwzgnlnjkwymy1oweymji5mjy.jpg.jpg‎   ndk1ndyznwe4zju0ngqyztlkogyymmi5njm4yja0ytm1nmiymmfh.jpg.jpg‎  

  2. #18333

    Tequila Sunshine

    Has anyone had the pleasure? Texting has been spotty.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/637861837463

  3. #18332

    Make sense

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    Does this mean that she is long gone? Ok here is some info on Noa bit is from 2017 she is really cool too.
    Your post makes no sense. None so ever.

  4. #18331
    Quote Originally Posted by OneStarter  [View Original Post]
    Way too graphic of a description. Post created today. Quick google search shows pics posted all over the place. Yeah fake.
    I'm also pretty sure that it's not the same girl in all of the pictures.

  5. #18330

    Very Questionable

    Quote Originally Posted by ReeperJ690  [View Original Post]
    This has got to be too good to be true? Feedback?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/82495194
    Any time you see that many options (which as been used many times, by many others), you know it's fake.

  6. #18329
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeperJ690  [View Original Post]
    This has got to be too good to be true? Feedback?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/82495194
    Way too graphic of a description. Post created today. Quick google search shows pics posted all over the place. Yeah fake.
    Last edited by OneStarter; 05-26-22 at 18:56. Reason: fix grammar

  7. #18328

    Too good to be true?

    This has got to be too good to be true? Feedback?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/82495194

  8. #18327

    Dreamy Delight

    Can anyone provide details about this girl? I can't really get a good read on her body type from photos. Also would like to find out how far into the Sandhills she is located. I am intrigued by her services offered.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/791318231280

  9. #18326

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/82453240

    Had a dream with this one about a month ago. Nice hotel very very clean room, very talkative and makes you feel at ease. $.65 for the hhr. Not a clock watcher and definitely a cool woman. Oh and they are huge.
    Does this mean that she is long gone? Ok here is some info on Noa bit is from 2017 she is really cool too.

  10. #18325

    Use an app

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her? Seems new in the area:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...3/833714534921

    I like her look but she's insisting on sending a pic to her and on principle I refuse to do that.
    There's an app you can use to change your appearance called "face app." I use one standard pic that resembles me enough to get by.

  11. #18324

    Noa's number.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    If anyone will PM me Noah's contact information I would really appreciate it I have been trying to have a dream with her for some time now not sure if her contact information is still on the hush hush but again please PM me if anybody has her details!
    Sent it to you.

  12. #18323
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Her in the BB forum. Titled "new girl".
    Link?

    Only review I could find with that title is of a different girl.

  13. #18322
    Seen many requests for info. I don't think she's ever gotten a review. I would suggest texting and see how it goes. If she asks for a deposit it's def fake. She's posted in greensboro and maybe even Fay I think. TOFTT.


  14. #18321
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about Leena. She appears to be brand new. She just recently joined Twitter, and her website is newly launched. It sounds like she's going on vacation for a month or so. Do you know if she plans to continue to make Raleigh her base?
    She told me she's making periodic visits to Raleigh. She did well in Raleigh. I mentioned there aren't many decent girls here and she said all the pretty girls go to Charlotte when in NC, so she figured Raleigh would be better for business since no competition. She was right, considering she did well here.

  15. #18320

    Fake. Don't waste your time

    She's a fake, set up meeting then it was all about deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape