Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 7971
-
05-28-22 18:04 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 513Seen her a few times years ago. At that time, her pics were a few years old. Those pics look like her back then so I'm guessing her current appearance would be a few years older than those pics.
Originally Posted by StrangerMan11
[View Original Post]
I've never had issues with her and everything was delivered as promised. But that was a few years ago but I would still expect the same.
She's definitely an addict. Hygiene may not be great. She may be missing a few teeth.
If you think that is TGTBT, maybe you should reassess your standards.
I've never had issues with her and always left satisfied but I stopped seeing her because there are definitely better options out there. Maybe she might have flaked once or twice as well.
-
05-28-22 14:11 #4985Senior Member

Posts: 92Anybody ever see her
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82619508
I'll be traveling next week and she seems TGTBT. Appreciate any info. Thanks.
-
05-27-22 12:27 #4984Regular Member

Posts: 14Who remembers Nikki in Clementon and her cloud soft BJs? Good times!
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 23:47 #4983Senior Member

Posts: 987Always wondered if they found Kaylas killer. Such a sad ending, especially for a young female.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...me-up/18027170
As far as the scene, it's just a different ballgame now. Even the drugs are different which is hugely impacting the game. In 2016 and further back the dope was actual heroin which ment a person could have a semblance of a life which is why the girls looked so much better years ago.
Now all the drugs are laced with fentanyl so the new addicts are just outright dying the first try out. Literally, there isn't much new talent because the younger generation is just dropping dead the first time they take a hit and the few others who make it past ODing first shot out wind up needing a fix every 2-3 hours to stay well so they run themselves into the ground quickly. I'm also told subs / methadone don't work for fentanyl.
For those who don't know fentanyl is now the premier drug to push because it's highly addictive and very cheap to produce because it can be made in a lab. It's all being made in China (at least the raw chemicals) and smuggled in various ways into this country even by mail. Very frightening if you ask me. Seems like America is being poisoned to death and nothing is being done about it because everyone looks the other way due to the amount of money being made.
-
05-26-22 18:47 #4982Regular Member

Posts: 14Sav
Wait savannah was posting?? When?
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 18:39 #4981Regular Member

Posts: 14Savannah was def my ATF.
I still think about all the hot times we had together.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 17:48 #4980Senior Member

Posts: 640I remember Kassandra. I linked up with her at the hilton on the blvd during the backpage era. Her rack was crazy.
Originally Posted by RegularGuy360
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 15:49 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 165Memory lane
Wow you are really bringing me back. I remember Chyna. Tall, fat ass, pretty face. She was one of my favorites. However she didn't compare to Savannah. She was the GOAT. Beautiful body, freaky, and fun to hang out with too. I never saw her as a blonde though. She always had light brown hair (like she has now if you are on her social). It's crazy she was briefly posting on STG right before she had the kid, but I wasn't able to meet up with her. Glad she got clean, but def miss her.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 11:50 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 485Cherry
It was motel 6 Roosevelt blvd.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 09:26 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 986How was her incall?
How was her incall location? In Philly?
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 09:05 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 164Soraya
Took a chance on a M6 girl in the northeast. Not worth revisiting, I'll just leave it at that. All covered, she was a little off mentally, although she talked a good game.
Keep looking elsewhere.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82433973
-
05-26-22 00:01 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 56There used to be so many good options in NE Philly. I've probably had sex in every hotel on Roosevelt Blvd because they all had girls working in them who advertised on Backpage, ha. I miss Christina the Italian Vixen and her Puerto Rican friend with the huge tits, Kassandra.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 21:49 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 513Make Philly escorts great again
I remember the good old days pre-Covid pre-sesta / fosta when the escort scene in Philly was pretty good. Now it seems like everything sucks.
Here are some that come to mind:
Savannah. Hot Young blonde. Went to jail, got clean, had a kid recently and seems happy (from what I can tell on social media).
Kayla. I knew two good ones that went by this name. One died (RIP shot in the face in an abandoned house) the other one was pimped out at the motel 6 on Roosevelt in by a toothless old guy named Kevin (or something similar to that). I actually appreciated Kevin's work. Seemed like the second Kayla got clean and settled down with a nerdy guy (possibly a monger).
Ashley / Rachel. Another good one out of the Roosevelt motel 6. An NYC type. She was pretty hot but her teeth were messed up. Last I heard, she settled down with some Asian sugar daddy that got her pregnant.
Chynnaa. Pretty hot too. Tall white model type but with a thick black girl booty. She would often share hotel rooms with her black bbw friends but lived near frankford and / or clementine. Used to post on listcrawler. Last I heard, she went into the nail salon business. Surprisingly she was one of the few people out there that didn't do any of the hard drugs. Just weed. A lot of weed.
I miss those good old days.
-
05-25-22 21:25 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 513My take on Ryan
I've had several meetups with Ryan. Fortunately for me I was able to pop each time. Sometimes even msog in hr (but she upcharged for msog in hr which I thought was dumb but oh well.) this was during a time when the escort options in Philly were drying out so I ventured out to jersey for better options.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
At the beginning she was pretty sweet. I've always tried to stay on her good side. Towards the end, it would be like walking on eggshells to try not to tick her off.
The times I met her, she had a smoking body. It was probably around summer 2021 because I remember the Olympics playing on the tv and saying to her that her body was nice like an Olympian.
Eventually her attitude soured and I felt there were better options out there and decided it wasn't worth crossing the bridge to see her. It was probably best that I ended my time with her on a relatively high note.
-
05-25-22 18:46 #4972Senior Member

Posts: 485Cherry
Yes that's her. Those pics are a little old. She's thinner now but sexier. I was in love with her look.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





