Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 532 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4974

    Make Philly escorts great again

    I remember the good old days pre-Covid pre-sesta / fosta when the escort scene in Philly was pretty good. Now it seems like everything sucks.

    Here are some that come to mind:

    Savannah. Hot Young blonde. Went to jail, got clean, had a kid recently and seems happy (from what I can tell on social media).

    Kayla. I knew two good ones that went by this name. One died (RIP shot in the face in an abandoned house) the other one was pimped out at the motel 6 on Roosevelt in by a toothless old guy named Kevin (or something similar to that). I actually appreciated Kevin's work. Seemed like the second Kayla got clean and settled down with a nerdy guy (possibly a monger).

    Ashley / Rachel. Another good one out of the Roosevelt motel 6. An NYC type. She was pretty hot but her teeth were messed up. Last I heard, she settled down with some Asian sugar daddy that got her pregnant.

    Chynnaa. Pretty hot too. Tall white model type but with a thick black girl booty. She would often share hotel rooms with her black bbw friends but lived near frankford and / or clementine. Used to post on listcrawler. Last I heard, she went into the nail salon business. Surprisingly she was one of the few people out there that didn't do any of the hard drugs. Just weed. A lot of weed.

    I miss those good old days.

  2. #4973

    My take on Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Like Farouk, I've seen Ryan / CJ. She has been reviewed often in South Jersey. Never very good. She doesn't really like older mongers. Demons won out. Third one has a very limited menu, but if all you need is a BBBJ, she looks pretty good. Saw Ryan two times. Never popped. She's also ghosted me a time or two. Maybe if I was younger, she would have given me a better vibe. But, she left me with the impression that she hates her job and she no longer looks like those pictures, but she is thin and has a rocking body.
    I've had several meetups with Ryan. Fortunately for me I was able to pop each time. Sometimes even msog in hr (but she upcharged for msog in hr which I thought was dumb but oh well.) this was during a time when the escort options in Philly were drying out so I ventured out to jersey for better options.

    At the beginning she was pretty sweet. I've always tried to stay on her good side. Towards the end, it would be like walking on eggshells to try not to tick her off.

    The times I met her, she had a smoking body. It was probably around summer 2021 because I remember the Olympics playing on the tv and saying to her that her body was nice like an Olympian.

    Eventually her attitude soured and I felt there were better options out there and decided it wasn't worth crossing the bridge to see her. It was probably best that I ended my time with her on a relatively high note.

  3. #4972

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Is this her (from FB).
    Yes that's her. Those pics are a little old. She's thinner now but sexier. I was in love with her look.

  4. #4971

    This her?

    Is this her (from FB).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    So I had an encounter last night, lot of good and some bad. Might not be your cup of tea and I'll explain why. She's high priced was 140 180 240. It was a rush job, thank god I only did the half and not the hour. That's the entirety of the bad. She looks like the hot rebellious teen next door. Soft hair, puppy dog eyes, beautiful smile, tattoos, absolutely rocking body. Her pussy was the best I've felt with a condom on maybe ever, it was tight but super wet slip and slide. It was my mistake going for the half, it was a reach, I should know better with philly girls. I feel like if you go for the quick pump and dump for 140 this girl is more than worth it, you may even be able to talk her down on the qv, she seemed open to negotiation on the qv. I know the price is high at 140 but I left only mildly regretting the 180. It's been awhile with all the slim pickings that I had one that looked this good. She has a great attitude and is super sweet, nothing to worry about with being robbed or scammed. If she just got her act together with the service (I think she clearly doesn't want to be doing this) she would be an all time fav, maybe we'll break her into it a bit. She only posts at night and takes it down during the day so I couldn't link the ad. Search Cherry at nights, https://onlyfans.com/sammiebellaxo this is her * it will be posted on her ad so you know you found the one I'm talking about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4A72DE20-B694-4A6C-A0A0-F23FE5BDF5E2.jpg‎  

  5. #4970

    Here's one

    So I had an encounter last night, lot of good and some bad. Might not be your cup of tea and I'll explain why. She's high priced was 140 180 240. It was a rush job, thank god I only did the half and not the hour. That's the entirety of the bad. She looks like the hot rebellious teen next door. Soft hair, puppy dog eyes, beautiful smile, tattoos, absolutely rocking body. Her pussy was the best I've felt with a condom on maybe ever, it was tight but super wet slip and slide. It was my mistake going for the half, it was a reach, I should know better with philly girls. I feel like if you go for the quick pump and dump for 140 this girl is more than worth it, you may even be able to talk her down on the qv, she seemed open to negotiation on the qv. I know the price is high at 140 but I left only mildly regretting the 180. It's been awhile with all the slim pickings that I had one that looked this good. She has a great attitude and is super sweet, nothing to worry about with being robbed or scammed. If she just got her act together with the service (I think she clearly doesn't want to be doing this) she would be an all time fav, maybe we'll break her into it a bit. She only posts at night and takes it down during the day so I couldn't link the ad. Search Cherry at nights, https://onlyfans.com/sammiebellaxo this is her * it will be posted on her ad so you know you found the one I'm talking about.

  6. #4969
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Like Farouk, I've seen Ryan / CJ. She has been reviewed often in South Jersey. Never very good. She doesn't really like older mongers. Demons won out. Third one has a very limited menu, but if all you need is a BBBJ, she looks pretty good. Saw Ryan two times. Never popped. She's also ghosted me a time or two. Maybe if I was younger, she would have given me a better vibe. But, she left me with the impression that she hates her job and she no longer looks like those pictures, but she is thin and has a rocking body.
    I've seen and reviewed https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/058313074261 on there.

  7. #4968

    My take on Ryan

    Like Farouk, I've seen Ryan / CJ. She has been reviewed often in South Jersey. Never very good. She doesn't really like older mongers. Demons won out. Third one has a very limited menu, but if all you need is a BBBJ, she looks pretty good. Saw Ryan two times. Never popped. She's also ghosted me a time or two. Maybe if I was younger, she would have given me a better vibe. But, she left me with the impression that she hates her job and she no longer looks like those pictures, but she is thin and has a rocking body.

  8. #4967

    Viagra / sildenafil. GoodRx

    IMHO the best place to get these and not get ripped off is a local pharmacy with the GoodRx app. Get your Dr. To write a prescription for 30 at a dose of 1 per day as needed with some refills. With a GoodRX Gold account it is $14.19 for 30 100 mg pills at the local big name pharmacies or grocery stores. My Dr is the one who told me LOL. If you get the basic GoodRx account it will be a few dollars more but still save a ton of money over the regular price. In my experience good RX is cheaper than my regular healthcare insurance for most regular use prescriptions. Finally some companies are breaking through the overpriced prescription drug industry!

    Runner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    I think a lot of docs will prescribe it if you say you have ED. Then you just have a copay. But for that of course you need to have insurance.

    Yes, get the 100 mg tablets. Then break them up, and figure out what is the best dose.

  9. #4966

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reply. Previous poster says neighborhood not good. Comment?
    I uber her to me.

    I have no desire to go to Frankford or Kensington.

  10. #4965

    Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Second one is RJ / Ryan.

    Stay away, total waste of time. Used to look good, but has since gone way down hill. Check my posts in NJ, I've reviewed her maybe 5 months ago.
    Thanks, Farouk. I'll keep looking.

  11. #4964

    Rachel in Frankford

    Quote Originally Posted by Pkgman  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co You /199416793772.

    What you see is what you get.

    I don't see her at her place, plenty of fun times with her.
    Thanks for reply. Previous poster says neighborhood not good. Comment?

  12. #4963

    Rachel in Frankford

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel2G  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from Frankford, it's the hood.
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co You /199416793772.

    What you see is what you get.

    I don't see her at her place, plenty of fun times with her.

  13. #4962

    Viagra / sildenafil

    I think a lot of docs will prescribe it if you say you have ED. Then you just have a copay. But for that of course you need to have insurance.

    Yes, get the 100 mg tablets. Then break them up, and figure out what is the best dose.

    Quote Originally Posted by RouletteWheel  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I've been getting a few PM's about where to get cheaper Viagra so I figured I'd share. Can't believe how expensive it still is to get. Here's the site I use.

    https://www.napsgear.org/

    If you want quick shipping, make sure to click "Shipped from US" otherwise it might be shipped from overseas. The only downfall is that you have less options with US shipped products but I'm still happy. I get the 100 mg at $. 56 each but have to buy 100 tablets. The brand is Cenforce 100 (Sildenafil / Viagra) I've learned that the whole tablet is way too strong and causes me to get flushed and headaches so I break them into quarters and that works just fine. They also have other ones too but I've yet to try it. Hope this helps!! Saved me a ton of cash.

  14. #4961
    Second one is RJ / Ryan.

    Stay away, total waste of time. Used to look good, but has since gone way down hill. Check my posts in NJ, I've reviewed her maybe 5 months ago.

  15. #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by roulettewheel  [View Original Post]
    not sure if i'm posting this in the right place but i've been getting a few pm's about where to get cheaper viagra so i figured i'd share. Can't believe how expensive it still is to get. Here's the site i use.

    https://www.napsgear.org/

    if you want quick shipping, make sure to click "shipped from us" otherwise it might be shipped from overseas. The only downfall is that you have less options with us shipped products but i'm still happy. I get the 100 mg at $. 56 each but have to buy 100 tablets. The brand is cenforce 100 (sildenafil / viagra) i've learned that the whole tablet is way too strong and causes me to get flushed and headaches so i break them into quarters and that works just fine. They also have other ones too but i've yet to try it. Hope this helps!! Saved me a ton of cash.
    total scam!! Only buy from reputable, advertised companies. Most of these are worthless and contain zero active ingredients.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape