Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 1137 1637 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23695
    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with alexa yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82324810#.
    Yet.

    She is not new.

    She is an old ***** who used to post under the name Jesi and did appts out of some old guys apt in pebble brook in Milford in 2015-2017. Huge drug addict. Shoots herion daily.

    Now does appts in shitty motel out in Sharonville while her shady pimp / boyfriend hangs out outside or in the next room. Only difference is in 2015-2017 she would suck your dick for $30 and hit for $40 if you knew how to talk right and she knew ya.

    But now her pimp / boyfriend got her junkie ass charging $90-$100 for a quick visit. Lmao which is ridiculous.

    Also some of those pics are not current.

    And are from 2015-2016.

    I know this 100 % cause she is wearing some of the underwear in the pics I know my buddy bought for her so she don't even look this way anymore lmao.

    These girls are trifling.

  2. #23694
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    After yesterday, I'm a Raylee fan too.
    Take the next step do the Duo with Gracie.

  3. #23693

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    The cock ring is OK but her toy is far more fun she get into you using it on her makes the fuck a lot more exciting.
    After yesterday, I'm a Raylee fan too.

  4. #23692

    Rain

    We went out a couple of week sago she says she was heading to Columbus. Gave me a big hug and left.

    Tried to get a hold of her a couple of times. No reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckD513  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Raine? Did she get a new number?

  5. #23691
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed with Raylee. Everyone here raves about her so had to meet her. Sweet girl. Welcomed me dressed in pink corset and all. Had a fun time. Killer doggystyle view and finished me quick in round 1. In Round 2, she hips out a cock ring vibrator! Now that was a new experience. Worth the trip and even gave her a tip. She is as advertised.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cinciraylee25
    The cock ring is OK but her toy is far more fun she get into you using it on her makes the fuck a lot more exciting.

  6. #23690

    On Bonergarage and knowing when to garage your boner

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Its not LE but most definitely a scam.
    Quote Originally Posted by IOK111  [View Original Post]
    Hey Hooter12,

    If you would like would you like to pay for all my expenses related to yesterday! I guess I can just tear up my paper work I received! Keith 71 I wish I would have saw your posting earlier! I would have listened to your advice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Its not LE. Most definitely a scam.
    Hooter12 probably knows someone on the inside, or is playing both sides. Or maybe he wanted to tease someone out into TOFTT to verify for sure? Or maybe he just has a dark sense of humor? LOL.

    Regardless, if you are going to act on what you read here its better to assume the worse rather than be the idiot that verifies the bad hunches.

  7. #23689

    Busted?

    Man I'm sorry that happened to you. Can you give us some specifics on what went down? No one is going to judge but we would all benefit from some good intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by IOK111  [View Original Post]
    Hooter12 doesn't know what he is talking about! Believe me! I'm wondering if he would like to pay for my expenses related to yesterday? And I guess I can tear up my paper work I got also! Keith 71 was absolutely correct I wish I would have saw his posting earlier!

  8. #23688

    Bonergarage

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    His comments are on the LC ad comment page.

    The ad is gone now.
    He probably has bonergarage tattooed on his lower back with an arrow pointing to where the boner needs to be parked.

  9. #23687

    Raine

    Has anyone heard from Raine? Did she get a new number?

  10. #23686

    Bonergarage

    His comments are on the LC ad comment page.

    The ad is gone now.

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    Ok, who is bonersgarage? Where does he post? Thanks!

  11. #23685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Kimmi

    I met up with her for the second time today and, once again, she didn't disappoint. She's a hot little number--clean, ready when I arrived, good communication and sexy as hell.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81313310

  12. #23684
    Quote Originally Posted by IOK111  [View Original Post]
    Hooter12 doesn't know what he is talking about! Believe me! I'm wondering if he would like to pay for my expenses related to yesterday? And I guess I can tear up my paper work I got also! Keith 71 was absolutely correct I wish I would have saw his posting earlier!
    Its not LE. Most definitely a scam.

  13. #23683

    Bonersgarage

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    Ok, who is bonersgarage? Where does he post? Thanks!
    I would suspect he is a employee of BCSD!

  14. #23682

    Definitely legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksd61  [View Original Post]
    She was trained / works with Honey. A "premium" massage experience is what she offers. I did a duo massage with her and honey last year. Never saw her alone, but she seemed fun.

  15. #23681

    This begs the question

    Quote Originally Posted by IOK111  [View Original Post]
    Hey Hooter12,

    If you would like would you like to pay for all my expenses related to yesterday! I guess I can just tear up my paper work I received! Keith 71 I wish I would have saw your posting earlier! I would have listened to your advice!
    What happened? Did you get busted by our favorite uncle? Do tell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape