Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 33450
-
05-27-22 10:24 #23910Senior Member

Posts: 148Busted?
Man I'm sorry that happened to you. Can you give us some specifics on what went down? No one is going to judge but we would all benefit from some good intel.
Originally Posted by IOK111
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 10:12 #23909Senior Member

Posts: 323Bonergarage
He probably has bonergarage tattooed on his lower back with an arrow pointing to where the boner needs to be parked.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 09:25 #23908Senior Member

Posts: 29Raine
Has anyone heard from Raine? Did she get a new number?
-
05-27-22 07:28 #23907Senior Member

Posts: 1222Bonergarage
His comments are on the LC ad comment page.
The ad is gone now.
Originally Posted by KJessup
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 22:31 #23906Senior Member

Posts: 1190Kimmi
I met up with her for the second time today and, once again, she didn't disappoint. She's a hot little number--clean, ready when I arrived, good communication and sexy as hell.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81313310
-
05-26-22 20:41 #23905Senior Member

Posts: 919Its not LE. Most definitely a scam.
Originally Posted by IOK111
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 19:09 #23904Senior Member

Posts: 87Bonersgarage
I would suspect he is a employee of BCSD!
Originally Posted by KJessup
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 17:46 #23903Senior Member

Posts: 390Definitely legit
She was trained / works with Honey. A "premium" massage experience is what she offers. I did a duo massage with her and honey last year. Never saw her alone, but she seemed fun.
Originally Posted by Ksd61
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 17:45 #23902Banned Member

Posts: 1056This begs the question
What happened? Did you get busted by our favorite uncle? Do tell.
Originally Posted by IOK111
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 16:48 #23901Senior Member

Posts: 25Graceful MILF Hacked
Hey everyone, I was texting Grace earlier and she wanted me to pass on that her Tryst ad was hacked, the contact info currently on the site is not hers. She said she's working with Tryst to correct the situation and she'll update everyone once it's fixed.
-
05-26-22 16:25 #23900Senior Member

Posts: 40Hooter12 doesn't know anything!
Hooter12 doesn't know what he is talking about! Believe me! I'm wondering if he would like to pay for my expenses related to yesterday? And I guess I can tear up my paper work I got also! Keith 71 was absolutely correct I wish I would have saw his posting earlier!
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 16:16 #23899Senior Member

Posts: 58Bonergarage
Ok, who is bonersgarage? Where does he post? Thanks!
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 16:15 #23898Senior Member

Posts: 40Not knowing what he is talking about! Hooter12
Hey Hooter12,
If you would like would you like to pay for all my expenses related to yesterday! I guess I can just tear up my paper work I received! Keith 71 I wish I would have saw your posting earlier! I would have listened to your advice!
-
05-26-22 15:42 #23897Senior Member

Posts: 1222You seem awfully certain
How do you know it's not LE?
Bonergarage always comments on brand new ads which usually appear right before a couple guys check in to the Boone county grey bar hotel.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 14:34 #23896Senior Member

Posts: 260Boone County
Great history lesson and explanation WA, thanks for answering the age old question. There seems to be a lot of 'Big Bone Lick' investigating going on these days!
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





