Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 106 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #934
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledg77  [View Original Post]
    What was the Damage?
    Four fiddy.

  2. #933

    Looks like my type

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9612743.htm

    Tiniest sweetest little thing.

    BBBJ below avg. She loved dtay. Very responsive and or magnificent actress. Allowed photos. Not much English.
    What was the Damage?

  3. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    What side of town is the appartment?
    Tyvola road and south tryon.

  4. #931

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    Dfk.

    In nice apartment. Here for another week.
    What side of town is the appartment?

  5. #930

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9612743.htm

    Tiniest sweetest little thing.

    BBBJ below avg. She loved dtay. Very responsive and or magnificent actress. Allowed photos. Not much English.
    Dfk.

    In nice apartment. Here for another week.

  6. #929

    Natalia

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9612743.htm

    Tiniest sweetest little thing.

    BBBJ below avg. She loved dtay. Very responsive and or magnificent actress. Allowed photos. Not much English.

  7. #928

    Nina James

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Actually saw her before she left Charlotte. 500 1 hr. 10/10 face & body. Great attitude, clean, & experienced. Boobs are very nice enhancements. But her best feature is her ass. It's just the right size of plumpness and shape. CBJ only con.
    She's in Charlotte again. Thinking about giving it another go. Has anyone tried her. I would like to compare experiences.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6031450.htm

  8. #927

    Eros providers

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    Please provide a link?
    Alecia is definitely still hot as always. I have seen her many times over the years. From what I heard.

    Through the grapevine, she is having some issues with her Eros posting. Her e mail is [Deleted by Admin]

  9. #926
    Looks like they are both booking through porncompanions.

    https://porncompanions.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I emailed her and Emma Starletto. Got back almost identical emails. Is this an agency that sets up these appointments?

  10. #925

    Taylor Blake and Emma Starletto

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is looking to fuck a pornstar Taylor Blake has moved to NC. Looks like she is mostly outcall except for a June 5-8 incall in CLT.

    I contacted her for rates. 1500 hr, 900 hhr. Nope.

    She also wants a picture of you and your ID. Nope.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1078682.htm?cat=1
    Yeah, I emailed her and Emma Starletto. Got back almost identical emails. Is this an agency that sets up these appointments?

  11. #924

    Pornstar Taylor Blake

    If anyone is looking to fuck a pornstar Taylor Blake has moved to NC. Looks like she is mostly outcall except for a June 5-8 incall in CLT.

    I contacted her for rates. 1500 hr, 900 hhr. Nope.

    She also wants a picture of you and your ID. Nope.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1078682.htm?cat=1

  12. #923

    Alecia

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat86  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Alecia is back on Eros. I haven't seen her in over 15 years. She has aged like the rest of us. I wonder if she is still a tall glass of water and a great time.
    Please provide a link?

  13. #922

    Alecia

    I saw that Alecia is back on Eros. I haven't seen her in over 15 years. She has aged like the rest of us. I wonder if she is still a tall glass of water and a great time.

  14. #921

    Carly Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyNC  [View Original Post]
    I saw Carly when she visited last year. I can confirm that she looks great and very sexy, but I had a below average experience with her. She had a very nice personality from the start and after taking a quick shower, the fun should have started. She did not allow any kissing so GFE it was not. She would not allow DAY which again made it feel less personal. She gave a covered BJ which was ok but not memorable. We went through the regular positions and finished in doggy which I think she prefers so she doesn't have to interact with you. While YMMV, it felt very transactional and I was disappointed after having much better expectations.
    Thanks, that helps. The amount she's asking doesn't seem to match the service.

  15. #920

    Carly Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what it is about this chick but man I think she's hot! Any intel. She'll be in Charlotte for a few days. Is she a pornstar?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2845358.htm
    I saw Carly when she visited last year. I can confirm that she looks great and very sexy, but I had a below average experience with her. She had a very nice personality from the start and after taking a quick shower, the fun should have started. She did not allow any kissing so GFE it was not. She would not allow DAY which again made it feel less personal. She gave a covered BJ which was ok but not memorable. We went through the regular positions and finished in doggy which I think she prefers so she doesn't have to interact with you. While YMMV, it felt very transactional and I was disappointed after having much better expectations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape