Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 13119
-
05-26-22 23:17 #9879Senior Member

Posts: 987Strolls in DE but LE seems heavy handed in DE just like NJ. I don't even bother with the strolls in DE for this reason. I had no issues with meeting up with DE talent online a while back but even the UTRs I knew got popped by DE LE so they're watching.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 22:15 #9878Senior Member

Posts: 514I picked her up once and it was not a great experience. YMMV.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
She said she was having a bad day because someone left her at a motel so she had to hitchhike to get back to Kensington. Her story was that the guy was taking too long so she cut their session short and the guy got mad and left her there.
I should have taken that as a sign to ditch her but against my better judgement I decided to continue.
During my time with her, she gave a very short unenthusiastic BJ and complained a lot. I just decided to cut my losses with her and try to find someone else. I should have ditched her as well, but ended up taking her back in an awkward ride back to where I got her.
-
05-26-22 19:13 #9877Senior Member

Posts: 642https://youtu.be/VMbGRo7iFvQ?t=150
What's the deal with her. I never get a chance to ride thru the ave in the day so I miss out on a lot of girls.
-
05-26-22 19:01 #9876Senior Member

Posts: 642https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itZ92H1O-X4
Who is this redhead / light brunette at 7:13?
-
05-26-22 18:31 #9875Senior Member

Posts: 165Yeah that's her
Must have caught her on a good day. Sometimes she is just ok to deal with, otherwise she can be very bitchy and demanding. Still she is cute and tight so I do pick her up every now and then despite the attitude. I have never known her to be "quite pleasant" though.
Originally Posted by OneEyedPhil
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 14:47 #9874Regular Member

Posts: 19This Veronica? https://youtu.be/FY24aayEwQc?t=723.
I met her a few days ago- she was quite pleasant to deal with.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 12:37 #9873Senior Member

Posts: 2788Not to the extent of Kensington. Read the DE Other Areas threads as a lot of discussion there on Elkton. Seems that the Wawa is a hot spot on occasion. Basically Rte 40, then up Bridge St (273), W Main St, etc. It is more hit & miss than the Wilmington area strolls.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 11:24 #9872Senior Member

Posts: 987Elkton?
There's a stroll in Elkton?
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 11:01 #9871Senior Member

Posts: 130Unicorn
I've been reading yours and Ol Gators posts for years. I have also been on the stroll since the late 80's, I've seen it all. I miss the old days where coke and crack were the predominate sources of their addictions. I am also very picky as to who I let in my vehicle. The rules for mongering are good, I can add a thing or two but you novices to the trade should take heed today. Its not like it was even 10 years ago. My old regulars are gone, Sharon is and has been for many years my go to girl but I do like a change of pace. I have a string of strippers up and down the 95 corridor (I do business from NY to DC) which are reliable and safe however I do like the thrill of the stroll in Philly, BMore, Elkton MD and DC. What can I say. Stay safe old man and keep the posts coming they are always inciteful.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 22:01 #9870Senior Member

Posts: 514Sigh. Too bad. I'd gladly pay a premium rate if she were only a bit more pleasant to be around.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
But too be fair, she always left me satisfied. Some of the recent SW I've come across are pure thief's and swindlers.
-
05-25-22 21:53 #9869Senior Member

Posts: 165Nothing has changed
Attitude is the same, if not worse. Still looks pretty decent though. PM me for her number.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 16:15 #9868Banned Member

Posts: 102No.
With age, sensitivity in the genitalia is lost. Ejaculation has a lot more to do with your mental state than it does anything else.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 16:12 #9867Senior Member

Posts: 514Veronica
Anyone pick up Veronica recently? Short skinny young attractive blonde, usually hangs around clearfield.
I had a few bland encounters with her a little over a year ago but at that time, she was quite bitchy so it made me not want to repeat.
But I saw her on the ave recently and she was looking pretty hot. I was wondering if anyone had any recent meetups with her and know if her attitude has changed in recent months.
-
05-25-22 16:07 #9866Senior Member

Posts: 514Lots of trash out there
The ave has been looking pretty grim recently. Lots of trash out there, in more ways than one.
I've had the misfortune of picking up very terrible SW. They looked fine from afar but their service and attitudes were horrible. Seemed like their game was to just swindle as much money as they could from gullible mongers.
-
05-25-22 16:04 #9865Senior Member

Posts: 514I don't know how you do it
I don't know how you could get off on a BJ alone. Seems like many mongers only want a BJ out there and seems like some SW only do BJs. It takes me forever to get off on a BJ alone and it needs to be a very forceful BJ. Does this chance with age or something?
Originally Posted by Big0318
[View Original Post]
Many SW out there also give TERRIBLE bjs. Very very terrible bjs. I don't know how you do it.











Reply With Quote




