Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 13126
-
05-26-22 11:01 #9871Senior Member

Posts: 130Unicorn
I've been reading yours and Ol Gators posts for years. I have also been on the stroll since the late 80's, I've seen it all. I miss the old days where coke and crack were the predominate sources of their addictions. I am also very picky as to who I let in my vehicle. The rules for mongering are good, I can add a thing or two but you novices to the trade should take heed today. Its not like it was even 10 years ago. My old regulars are gone, Sharon is and has been for many years my go to girl but I do like a change of pace. I have a string of strippers up and down the 95 corridor (I do business from NY to DC) which are reliable and safe however I do like the thrill of the stroll in Philly, BMore, Elkton MD and DC. What can I say. Stay safe old man and keep the posts coming they are always inciteful.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 22:01 #9870Senior Member

Posts: 514Sigh. Too bad. I'd gladly pay a premium rate if she were only a bit more pleasant to be around.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
But too be fair, she always left me satisfied. Some of the recent SW I've come across are pure thief's and swindlers.
-
05-25-22 21:53 #9869Senior Member

Posts: 165Nothing has changed
Attitude is the same, if not worse. Still looks pretty decent though. PM me for her number.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 16:15 #9868Banned Member

Posts: 102No.
With age, sensitivity in the genitalia is lost. Ejaculation has a lot more to do with your mental state than it does anything else.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 16:12 #9867Senior Member

Posts: 514Veronica
Anyone pick up Veronica recently? Short skinny young attractive blonde, usually hangs around clearfield.
I had a few bland encounters with her a little over a year ago but at that time, she was quite bitchy so it made me not want to repeat.
But I saw her on the ave recently and she was looking pretty hot. I was wondering if anyone had any recent meetups with her and know if her attitude has changed in recent months.
-
05-25-22 16:07 #9866Senior Member

Posts: 514Lots of trash out there
The ave has been looking pretty grim recently. Lots of trash out there, in more ways than one.
I've had the misfortune of picking up very terrible SW. They looked fine from afar but their service and attitudes were horrible. Seemed like their game was to just swindle as much money as they could from gullible mongers.
-
05-25-22 16:04 #9865Senior Member

Posts: 514I don't know how you do it
I don't know how you could get off on a BJ alone. Seems like many mongers only want a BJ out there and seems like some SW only do BJs. It takes me forever to get off on a BJ alone and it needs to be a very forceful BJ. Does this chance with age or something?
Originally Posted by Big0318
[View Original Post]
Many SW out there also give TERRIBLE bjs. Very very terrible bjs. I don't know how you do it.
-
05-25-22 11:59 #9864Senior Member

Posts: 89Beth on K Stroll
Picked up Beth a couple of blocks south of Lehigh on K street. Found a spot and got a great BBBJ with a CIM finish. She sucked every last drop out with no complaints. 30 bucks all in.
-
05-25-22 03:51 #9863Banned Member

Posts: 426Its better to avoid the Old York section completely.
All of those BSW are garbage. Completely busted. Only one I've seen I would even consider is the SSBBW.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
She is at least 350 lbs but she is the only one who looks like she's cleaned her ass in 2022.
All the rest are nasty looking.
The Booty Goon Brigade carjacked some dude next to the Walgreens last week.
Dumbass was sitting in his BMW and they set him up.
BEWARE.
If you stop around that section for some action, keep the windows rolled up, doors locked, and the car in "drive".
-
05-24-22 21:14 #9862Senior Member

Posts: 645The blocks right on the edge of Hunting Park have the trannies. If you go down to Luzerne off Old York Road, you'll see women out there. Most of them are crackheads but you might find a couple regular BSW out there. I usually ride by on my way home from cruising the K. There is 1 top quality chick out there named Trina, she has big titties and some nice big lips & gives A1 head.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 19:26 #9861Senior Member

Posts: 2124There is a lot of trannies there. Years ago there were decent girls now mostly BSW, trannies and zombies.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 18:58 #9860Senior Member

Posts: 888Congrats, a true Unicorn
In my mongering history stretching more than two decades, I can count on one hand the number of similar experiences I have had like this including one from K Avenue. I would say good luck in ever finding her again, simply put, the odds are against you. I have gone in search of the elusive Unicorns that I meet up with and never have seen them again. The one from I nailed from K Avenue told me that I was her very first customer (and I truly believe that story) so I passed up the car date to take her to the 5 star hotel otherwise known as the Carlye so I could penetrate her six ways till Wednesday since I knew the nature of the Unicorn, never to be seen again.
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]
Keep us posted, its inspirational stories like this that keeps us all in the hunt, shuffling through the drug addicts that barely remember their last meal just to get to one like you had. Savor it, it doesn't happen every day, that's why they are called Unicorns.
-
05-24-22 18:51 #9859Senior Member

Posts: 165Hunting park stroll
Read this article, it mentions Hunting Park as the other main hotbed for SW activity. Personally I have never tried to monger in the area, so I'm not sure about it. Has anyone hit the Hunting Park stroll? If so, where is it, and how is it? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 14:35 #9858Senior Member

Posts: 130Victoria
Was on the stroll at 4:30 am not much out, few regular zombies then I spotted this tiny redhead on K and Tioga. Circled around and she hopped in. Older 36 from Frankford (no phone obviously) needed some quick cash she said and she wasn't a regular to the stroll however she worked the Ave about 10 years ago. Got to our spot and she delivered one amazing BBBJCIMWS. Ass was amazing. She would do it all including greek but I didn't have a condom. Certifiable freak. I gave her 6 and dropped her off at Frankford and orthodox we talked for another 20 minutes. She said she will be out for a few weeks until she got the money together to get a new apartment (kids there so no incall). Rate her up there with the best of them especially with her personality. Smart, bubbly and not a zombie, no evidence of drug abuse, real find. If by chance anyone picks her up and she has a new phone number, I'd love her digits. I'm heading down that what tomorrow morning to see if I can find her. I'll keep you posted.
-
05-24-22 14:20 #9857Senior Member

Posts: 223West Philly?
Is there any street action in West Philly? I caught a job out that way for the next 4 weeks. Just seems like there has to be.











Reply With Quote




