Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 875 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 717 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 13119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9879
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    There's a stroll in Elkton?
    Strolls in DE but LE seems heavy handed in DE just like NJ. I don't even bother with the strolls in DE for this reason. I had no issues with meeting up with DE talent online a while back but even the UTRs I knew got popped by DE LE so they're watching.

  2. #9878
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itZ92H1O-X4

    Who is this redhead / light brunette at 7:13?
    I picked her up once and it was not a great experience. YMMV.

    She said she was having a bad day because someone left her at a motel so she had to hitchhike to get back to Kensington. Her story was that the guy was taking too long so she cut their session short and the guy got mad and left her there.

    I should have taken that as a sign to ditch her but against my better judgement I decided to continue.

    During my time with her, she gave a very short unenthusiastic BJ and complained a lot. I just decided to cut my losses with her and try to find someone else. I should have ditched her as well, but ended up taking her back in an awkward ride back to where I got her.

  3. #9877
    https://youtu.be/VMbGRo7iFvQ?t=150

    What's the deal with her. I never get a chance to ride thru the ave in the day so I miss out on a lot of girls.

  4. #9876
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itZ92H1O-X4

    Who is this redhead / light brunette at 7:13?

  5. #9875

    Yeah that's her

    Must have caught her on a good day. Sometimes she is just ok to deal with, otherwise she can be very bitchy and demanding. Still she is cute and tight so I do pick her up every now and then despite the attitude. I have never known her to be "quite pleasant" though.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedPhil  [View Original Post]
    This Veronica? https://youtu.be/FY24aayEwQc?t=723.

    I met her a few days ago- she was quite pleasant to deal with.

  6. #9874
    This Veronica? https://youtu.be/FY24aayEwQc?t=723.

    I met her a few days ago- she was quite pleasant to deal with.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Anyone pick up Veronica recently? Short skinny young attractive blonde, usually hangs around clearfield.

    I had a few bland encounters with her a little over a year ago but at that time, she was quite bitchy so it made me not want to repeat.

    But I saw her on the ave recently and she was looking pretty hot. I was wondering if anyone had any recent meetups with her and know if her attitude has changed in recent months.

  7. #9873
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    There's a stroll in Elkton?
    Not to the extent of Kensington. Read the DE Other Areas threads as a lot of discussion there on Elkton. Seems that the Wawa is a hot spot on occasion. Basically Rte 40, then up Bridge St (273), W Main St, etc. It is more hit & miss than the Wilmington area strolls.

  8. #9872

    Elkton?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9050  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading yours and Ol Gators posts for years. I have also been on the stroll since the late 80's, I've seen it all. I miss the old days where coke and crack were the predominate sources of their addictions. I am also very picky as to who I let in my vehicle. The rules for mongering are good, I can add a thing or two but you novices to the trade should take heed today. Its not like it was even 10 years ago. My old regulars are gone, Sharon is and has been for many years my go to girl but I do like a change of pace. I have a string of strippers up and down the 95 corridor (I do business from NY to DC) which are reliable and safe however I do like the thrill of the stroll in Philly, BMore, Elkton MD and DC. What can I say. Stay safe old man and keep the posts coming they are always inciteful.
    There's a stroll in Elkton?

  9. #9871

    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    In my mongering history stretching more than two decades, I can count on one hand the number of similar experiences I have had like this including one from K Avenue. I would say good luck in ever finding her again, simply put, the odds are against you. I have gone in search of the elusive Unicorns that I meet up with and never have seen them again. The one from I nailed from K Avenue told me that I was her very first customer (and I truly believe that story) so I passed up the car date to take her to the 5 star hotel otherwise known as the Carlye so I could penetrate her six ways till Wednesday since I knew the nature of the Unicorn, never to be seen again.

    Keep us posted, its inspirational stories like this that keeps us all in the hunt, shuffling through the drug addicts that barely remember their last meal just to get to one like you had. Savor it, it doesn't happen every day, that's why they are called Unicorns.
    I've been reading yours and Ol Gators posts for years. I have also been on the stroll since the late 80's, I've seen it all. I miss the old days where coke and crack were the predominate sources of their addictions. I am also very picky as to who I let in my vehicle. The rules for mongering are good, I can add a thing or two but you novices to the trade should take heed today. Its not like it was even 10 years ago. My old regulars are gone, Sharon is and has been for many years my go to girl but I do like a change of pace. I have a string of strippers up and down the 95 corridor (I do business from NY to DC) which are reliable and safe however I do like the thrill of the stroll in Philly, BMore, Elkton MD and DC. What can I say. Stay safe old man and keep the posts coming they are always inciteful.

  10. #9870
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Attitude is the same, if not worse. Still looks pretty decent though. PM me for her number.
    Sigh. Too bad. I'd gladly pay a premium rate if she were only a bit more pleasant to be around.

    But too be fair, she always left me satisfied. Some of the recent SW I've come across are pure thief's and swindlers.

  11. #9869

    Nothing has changed

    Attitude is the same, if not worse. Still looks pretty decent though. PM me for her number.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Anyone pick up Veronica recently? Short skinny young attractive blonde, usually hangs around clearfield.

    I had a few bland encounters with her a little over a year ago but at that time, she was quite bitchy so it made me not want to repeat.

    But I saw her on the ave recently and she was looking pretty hot. I was wondering if anyone had any recent meetups with her and know if her attitude has changed in recent months.

  12. #9868

    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how you could get off on a BJ alone. Seems like many mongers only want a BJ out there and seems like some SW only do BJs. It takes me forever to get off on a BJ alone and it needs to be a very forceful BJ. Does this chance with age or something?

    Many SW out there also give terrible BJs. Very very terrible BJs. I don't know how you do it.
    With age, sensitivity in the genitalia is lost. Ejaculation has a lot more to do with your mental state than it does anything else.

  13. #9867

    Veronica

    Anyone pick up Veronica recently? Short skinny young attractive blonde, usually hangs around clearfield.

    I had a few bland encounters with her a little over a year ago but at that time, she was quite bitchy so it made me not want to repeat.

    But I saw her on the ave recently and she was looking pretty hot. I was wondering if anyone had any recent meetups with her and know if her attitude has changed in recent months.

  14. #9866

    Lots of trash out there

    The ave has been looking pretty grim recently. Lots of trash out there, in more ways than one.

    I've had the misfortune of picking up very terrible SW. They looked fine from afar but their service and attitudes were horrible. Seemed like their game was to just swindle as much money as they could from gullible mongers.

  15. #9865

    I don't know how you do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Big0318  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Beth a couple of blocks south of Lehigh on K street. Found a spot and got a great BBBJ with a CIM finish. She sucked every last drop out with no complaints. 30 bucks all in.
    I don't know how you could get off on a BJ alone. Seems like many mongers only want a BJ out there and seems like some SW only do BJs. It takes me forever to get off on a BJ alone and it needs to be a very forceful BJ. Does this chance with age or something?

    Many SW out there also give TERRIBLE bjs. Very very terrible bjs. I don't know how you do it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape