The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 751 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 11254
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6739
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    She: I find myself always attracted to older men but have rarely acted on it. I am in prison though and will not be out for 9-11 months. How do you feel about that?

    Me: That is a first, I'll say that. Seriously? I like your profile for sure, but I am looking more for someone I could actually meet.

    She: Yes. You could come meet me here. Get to know one another on a deeper level.
    Aren't prisoners allowed conjugal visits?

    At least you see it on TV or in a movie.

    Was this an SA profile? The most I've encountered was "I am currently in <enter country here , waiting to get <insert excuse here . It costs money to get it faster".

  2. #6738

    Inbox cleared

    Sorry guys, fire away w / the PMs.

  3. #6737
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    She: I find myself always attracted to older men but have rarely acted on it. I am in prison though and will not be out for 9-11 months. How do you feel about that?

    Me: That is a first, I'll say that. Seriously? I like your profile for sure, but I am looking more for someone I could actually meet.

    She: Yes. You could come meet me here. Get to know one another on a deeper level.
    LOL, do you have a link? Years ago I kept in touch with a woman who was in a government sponsored resort for 8 months until we met face to face. We both enjoyed her new freedom for several weeks.

  4. #6736

    F'ing insane!

    She: I find myself always attracted to older men but have rarely acted on it. I am in prison though and will not be out for 9-11 months. How do you feel about that?

    Me: That is a first, I'll say that. Seriously? I like your profile for sure, but I am looking more for someone I could actually meet.

    She: Yes. You could come meet me here. Get to know one another on a deeper level.

  5. #6735
    Quote Originally Posted by Drooo  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested, hit me up.
    Going to need to see some pics.

  6. #6734

  7. #6733

    I am in

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am game, I do not need a pm.

    I have a sex worker friend, 33 years old, looking to sell overpriced sex and it is raw dog.

    Another one is a pro masseuse, just getting divorced, probably would only do oral to start.

    Both have places.

    They are semi pros, not like the 19 year old supermodel non pros on this forum. Let me know.
    Hit me up.

  8. #6732
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am game, I do not need a pm.

    I have a sex worker friend, 33 years old, looking to sell overpriced sex and it is raw dog.

    Another one is a pro masseuse, just getting divorced, probably would only do oral to start.

    Both have places.

    They are semi pros, not like the 19 year old supermodel non pros on this forum. Let me know.
    Yes hit let me know more.

  9. #6731

  10. #6730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 471

    Interested

    I'm interested, hit me up.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am game, I do not need a pm.

    I have a sex worker friend, 33 years old, looking to sell overpriced sex and it is raw dog.

    Another one is a pro masseuse, just getting divorced, probably would only do oral to start.

    Both have places.

    They are semi pros, not like the 19 year old supermodel non pros on this forum. Let me know.

  11. #6729
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am now reasonably confident she is the famous designer for real. She gave me her first name, it matches. She's back to texting w / my on my GV # after I sent her a real photo. I will play this out, sometimes you find the oddest people on seeking. I can go online and find all kinds of things about her, video of her appearing on TV, etc. The real deal. Smoking smoking hot bod. I now know her voice. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

    I have related before the fact that I got into contact w / Tawny Kitaen on the site. A famous 80's actress. She lived in OC, like me. It became apparent as I looked at her photos (on the site and shared) that she was someone, and she gave me her real first name. Then I knew. She had had several botched boob jobs, the subject of a TV show and some lawsuits. She was literally on the site to try to raise $ for yet another surgery. She tried to get me to spring for a $1500 date. IK I couldn't afford her and told her so, but also promised her I wouldn't out her. Then, sadly, a few months later, I heard that she had passed away. So I don't feel an obligation to keep her secret anymore.
    Over the years I've bred high-performing businesswomen who make six to seven figures annually, porn stars (both retired and active), models from amateur to high profile, social media influencers, and up and coming actresses on the site. One of whom is now an A-lister (name withheld for obvious reasons).

    It can be surprising at first, but there are all kinds of stunning women of all walks of life on the site. Gods bless them all.

  12. #6728

    The plot thickens

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have been messaging w / a gorgeous POT in LA. Seems somewhat normal, and got her to switch to text. She seems cautious but very real. She flipped out when she learned I was using GV, was concerned about not being able to identify me. Yeah, that's the point. Anyway, today I sent her a discreet pic for the first time, and got curious. I googled her phone # - if she expects me to be open with who I am, she should be the same. Well, Google gave me a name, and it is of a woman who is a celebrity designer. I google image searched her profile photos, they don't show up. However, the photos I found online of the celebrity designer seem to match. She is really all over the web.

    So, either she is a total and complete fake, pulling some amazing scam, or she is the biggest unicorn ever. Of course, I am sure all of you will think the former.
    I am now reasonably confident she is the famous designer for real. She gave me her first name, it matches. She's back to texting w / my on my GV # after I sent her a real photo. I will play this out, sometimes you find the oddest people on seeking. I can go online and find all kinds of things about her, video of her appearing on TV, etc. The real deal. Smoking smoking hot bod. I now know her voice. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

    I have related before the fact that I got into contact w / Tawny Kitaen on the site. A famous 80's actress. She lived in OC, like me. It became apparent as I looked at her photos (on the site and shared) that she was someone, and she gave me her real first name. Then I knew. She had had several botched boob jobs, the subject of a TV show and some lawsuits. She was literally on the site to try to raise $ for yet another surgery. She tried to get me to spring for a $1500 date. IK I couldn't afford her and told her so, but also promised her I wouldn't out her. Then, sadly, a few months later, I heard that she had passed away. So I don't feel an obligation to keep her secret anymore.

  13. #6727

    Odd

    I have been messaging w / a gorgeous POT in LA. Seems somewhat normal, and got her to switch to text. She seems cautious but very real. She flipped out when she learned I was using GV, was concerned about not being able to identify me. Yeah, that's the point. Anyway, today I sent her a discreet pic for the first time, and got curious. I googled her phone # - if she expects me to be open with who I am, she should be the same. Well, Google gave me a name, and it is of a woman who is a celebrity designer. I google image searched her profile photos, they don't show up. However, the photos I found online of the celebrity designer seem to match. She is really all over the web.

    So, either she is a total and complete fake, pulling some amazing scam, or she is the biggest unicorn ever. Of course, I am sure all of you will think the former.

  14. #6726
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I think you've mentioned you do some sort of marketing or optimization for online companies. Personally, the pandemic has been a fucking goldmine for me in terms of making money. Curious why it hasn't been that way for you as well, given what you appear to have skills at.
    I retired from that for a variety of reasons. But couldn't afford to stay retired. In a totally new industry now. So starting from scratch. I have owned 4 businesses in my lifetime, all completely different. On to the 5th, maybe that's what keeps me young.

  15. #6725
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I will have to go back to searching out the less fortunate, ill informed or lonely after that to stay in the game. Vegas is a much tougher market than L. A. Just way less girls to choose from.
    I think you've mentioned you do some sort of marketing or optimization for online companies. Personally, the pandemic has been a fucking goldmine for me in terms of making money. Curious why it hasn't been that way for you as well, given what you appear to have skills at.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape