Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Submit Review
Page 301 of 749 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 11227
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6727

    Odd

    I have been messaging w / a gorgeous POT in LA. Seems somewhat normal, and got her to switch to text. She seems cautious but very real. She flipped out when she learned I was using GV, was concerned about not being able to identify me. Yeah, that's the point. Anyway, today I sent her a discreet pic for the first time, and got curious. I googled her phone # - if she expects me to be open with who I am, she should be the same. Well, Google gave me a name, and it is of a woman who is a celebrity designer. I google image searched her profile photos, they don't show up. However, the photos I found online of the celebrity designer seem to match. She is really all over the web.

    So, either she is a total and complete fake, pulling some amazing scam, or she is the biggest unicorn ever. Of course, I am sure all of you will think the former.

  2. #6726
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I think you've mentioned you do some sort of marketing or optimization for online companies. Personally, the pandemic has been a fucking goldmine for me in terms of making money. Curious why it hasn't been that way for you as well, given what you appear to have skills at.
    I retired from that for a variety of reasons. But couldn't afford to stay retired. In a totally new industry now. So starting from scratch. I have owned 4 businesses in my lifetime, all completely different. On to the 5th, maybe that's what keeps me young.

  3. #6725
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I will have to go back to searching out the less fortunate, ill informed or lonely after that to stay in the game. Vegas is a much tougher market than L. A. Just way less girls to choose from.
    I think you've mentioned you do some sort of marketing or optimization for online companies. Personally, the pandemic has been a fucking goldmine for me in terms of making money. Curious why it hasn't been that way for you as well, given what you appear to have skills at.

  4. #6724

    Not the ISP

    Quote Originally Posted by Armany  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I joined SA a year ago and got banned a couple months back for soliciting sex. I waited a couple weeks, got Nord VPN, deleted all history and cookies from all browsers. Downloaded a new browser, edited my previous pics and made a new account on SA. Then I was fine for a month until my account got deleted because they found out I was banned before. Again I waited a couple weeks and did the same thing with a new browser and a different VPN server but every time I create an account it gets deleted in a couple hours. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this and if there's a way I can make a new account again without getting banned? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    The only way is to get a new ISP. The success rate in these situations seems to be all over the map.
    It's not the ISP, but it doesn't matter. The technical and procedure requirements are beyond the skills/knowledge of most folks on here. I don't mean that disparagingly, but based on the questions and what people ask. But to get back on safely, you'll need:

    - A new VPN provider, egressing from a different location.

    - Run the entire thing in a new virtual machine, like VMware or hyper-v, preferably with the network "bridged" not nat'd.

    - Make sure it can't access the internet until connected to the VPN.

    - preferably a different browser than you used on the old profile.

    - Different credit cards, new pictures, and probably stay away from profiles you visited before, so the girls don't tell on you.

    If you only access it via your phone or tablet, you're probably fucked unless you have a separate phone/tablet laying around. Good luck.


    Sometimes I think someone should start a business just helping people get back on Seeking. Or just do it like the gamers, create profiles and sell them off. lol

  5. #6723
    Flying my SB / GF into vegas tonite. Crazy cheap .65 RT airfare with small under the seat bag and ($.65 with one larger carry-on bag) out of Burbank. Got a 1000 sf condo resort rental for a $ a day for 4 nights. That same place in L. A. Would be $$-$$$ per night. I will be paying for all meals and a few party favors. It will probably come to a G for the 4 days. A real luxury for me but worth it. And not something I will be able to do again anytime soon. Sugaring on a budget can be trying but you can still make it work if you put in the effort.

    I will have to go back to searching out the less fortunate, ill informed or lonely after that to stay in the game. Vegas is a much tougher market than L. A. Just way less girls to choose from.

  6. #6722
    Quote Originally Posted by Armany  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I joined SA a year ago and got banned a couple months back for soliciting sex. I waited a couple weeks, got Nord VPN, deleted all history and cookies from all browsers. Downloaded a new browser, edited my previous pics and made a new account on SA. Then I was fine for a month until my account got deleted because they found out I was banned before. Again I waited a couple weeks and did the same thing with a new browser and a different VPN server but every time I create an account it gets deleted in a couple hours. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this and if there's a way I can make a new account again without getting banned? Thanks.
    I am starting to think the only way is to get a new ISP. The success rate in these situations seems to be all over the map.

  7. #6721
    Quote Originally Posted by Armany  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I joined SA a year ago and got banned a couple months back for soliciting sex. I waited a couple weeks, got Nord VPN, deleted all history and cookies from all browsers. Downloaded a new browser, edited my previous pics and made a new account on SA. Then I was fine for a month until my account got deleted because they found out I was banned before. Again I waited a couple weeks and did the same thing with a new browser and a different VPN server but every time I create an account it gets deleted in a couple hours. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this and if there's a way I can make a new account again without getting banned? Thanks.
    Are you using the same payment method.

    Don't ask the girls out directly.

    I always change the conversation to email so I can ask without getting banned.

  8. #6720

    SA multiple bans

    Hi,

    I joined SA a year ago and got banned a couple months back for soliciting sex. I waited a couple weeks, got Nord VPN, deleted all history and cookies from all browsers. Downloaded a new browser, edited my previous pics and made a new account on SA. Then I was fine for a month until my account got deleted because they found out I was banned before. Again I waited a couple weeks and did the same thing with a new browser and a different VPN server but every time I create an account it gets deleted in a couple hours. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this and if there's a way I can make a new account again without getting banned? Thanks.

  9. #6719
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is appropriate in a public forum. PM's no problem. But admin is always the final arbiter of such things.
    Yes.

    Delete if not appropriate.

  10. #6718
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Semi pros

    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I have a seeking account but I don't have time to be on the site.

    Anyone out there who consistently meets up with girls and fucks them.

    Wondering if anyone is open to hook me up with girls who they successfully meet up with.

    I don't mind sending some cash your way.

    Pm me.
    I am game, I do not need a pm.

    I have a sex worker friend, 33 years old, looking to sell overpriced sex and it is raw dog.

    Another one is a pro masseuse, just getting divorced, probably would only do oral to start.

    Both have places.

    They are semi pros, not like the 19 year old supermodel non pros on this forum. Let me know.

  11. #6717

    Avoiding Getting Banned Again Immediately After Purchasing Membership

    Does anyone have any advice for not getting banned immediately after getting a premium membership? Creating a new account is not a problem but after purchasing a premium membership it immediately bans me.

  12. #6716
    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I have a seeking account but I don't have time to be on the site.

    Anyone out there who consistently meets up with girls and fucks them.

    Wondering if anyone is open to hook me up with girls who they successfully meet up with.

    I don't mind sending some cash your way.

    Pm me.
    Not sure if this is appropriate in a public forum. PM's no problem. But admin is always the final arbiter of such things.

  13. #6715

    Sugar baby plug

    I have a seeking account but I don't have time to be on the site.

    Anyone out there who consistently meets up with girls and fucks them.

    Wondering if anyone is open to hook me up with girls who they successfully meet up with.

    I don't mind sending some cash your way.

    Pm me.

  14. #6714

  15. #6713
    Quote Originally Posted by Meaty55  [View Original Post]
    I posted In the OC thread but figured this one is more active, anyone living my fantasy and seeing this girl? I see Her occasionally at the gym and she literally has the biggest ass at the gym. She always wears such tight tiny outfits to make her tits and ass pop out and I swear She always makes her thighs and ass jiggle during leg workouts. She is for sure my number 1 gym crush / fantasy. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.
    I met her and I posted reply on OC thread.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape