Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 808 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 739 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 12106
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8536
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  2. #8535

    I suck with names

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    So who did you climb into the backseat with? Missing a detail here. Also, might need a new spot if sirens came that close.
    I suck with names. She's a tiny white spinner type. Usually around 12th That spot is usually perfect. It's just the chase the driver went S off L on 9th and then head E on Arthur or Hayes. It was F'and Crazy. Lasted a whole 8 seconds for the first 3 cops, then about 5 seconds later another SUV rolled E on the street right past us. I basically bailed just in case they were going to do drive arounds. I took care of things myself when I got home. LOL.

  3. #8534

    Who was in the backseat?

    Quote Originally Posted by CLReplyMailBox  [View Original Post]
    I left my Stallis digs after the wife left for work. Probably about 5:30 ish I cruised the S. Loop for a bit. First run nothing on N. Coming upward on G past Pete's Fruit market I ran into a nice looking brunette with a beanie, dark jacket and jeans. I made a turn and then turned around. A red truck turned the corner and I though were going to scoop her. But she came over to my car and got in. She was very nice looking. Asked. "What you looking for?" I said. "Maybe a bit of everything. Will you go to West Allis?" She said "I prefer the back seat" So I said, I'm too old for a car date. She said okay and got out. I just didn't feel right. I mean, she was that nice looking. So I didn't really trust it.

    After getting some dinner I hit L and saw one of my favorites and scooped her up. Went to my parking spot, got in the back (No. I'm not too old for a car date. If I know them! LOL) She blows me a bit then I finally start nailing her. We are going at it a few min and then HOLY SHIT BATMAN! I hear a bunch of sirens, some squealing tires and then see a car heading down 10th and turn on my street but going East. Three cop SUV follow, then one more blasts past my car heading after the chase. Well. Shit. That ruined a good fuck. I decided to get the fuck out of there and dropped her off at the gas station on 13th. Damn. I love her pussy, too bad I couldn't bust it today.
    So who did you climb into the backseat with? Missing a detail here. Also, might need a new spot if sirens came that close.

  4. #8533

    Weird night

    I left my Stallis digs after the wife left for work. Probably about 5:30 ish I cruised the S. Loop for a bit. First run nothing on N. Coming upward on G past Pete's Fruit market I ran into a nice looking brunette with a beanie, dark jacket and jeans. I made a turn and then turned around. A red truck turned the corner and I though were going to scoop her. But she came over to my car and got in. She was very nice looking. Asked. "What you looking for?" I said. "Maybe a bit of everything. Will you go to West Allis?" She said "I prefer the back seat" So I said, I'm too old for a car date. She said okay and got out. I just didn't feel right. I mean, she was that nice looking. So I didn't really trust it.

    After getting some dinner I hit L and saw one of my favorites and scooped her up. Went to my parking spot, got in the back (No. I'm not too old for a car date. If I know them! LOL) She blows me a bit then I finally start nailing her. We are going at it a few min and then HOLY SHIT BATMAN! I hear a bunch of sirens, some squealing tires and then see a car heading down 10th and turn on my street but going East. Three cop SUV follow, then one more blasts past my car heading after the chase. Well. Shit. That ruined a good fuck. I decided to get the fuck out of there and dropped her off at the gas station on 13th. Damn. I love her pussy, too bad I couldn't bust it today.

  5. #8532

    Coochie's Broken Record

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    I quit shopping the streets 26 years ago and would never go back to doing that. Dating myself, but the 1980's reigned supreme for finding quality girls aplenty!
    Tru that, Go Pack! Man, the pussy I ate, the little brown bunnies I fucked. I cruise the spots they used to hang out and I don't see shit anymore. Up and down Teutonia, MLK, Keefe, North and of course, Lisbon. Now Lisbon is slim pickings. 21st and Greenfield. Always, ALWAYS hopping. Pussy smorgasbord. There were twice as many bars in the 80's as there are now. Cruise the hood at bar time and pussy filled the Streets! If you were lazy, you got sucked for $20. If you were industrious and wanted to negotiate, $5 could get your knob gobbled easy. Ah, fuck boys, I'm living in the past. And every time I see someone post about this I feel the need to contribute. It reminds me of my grandmother telling me how many pork chops she could buy for a quarter. Maybe I'm just rubbing it in to all the folks that have started mongering in the past 10 years. Ah shit.

    Coochie (hang it up, you gray old fuck) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  6. #8531

    Blonde WSW

    Was on national and 15th around 10 am this morning. Saw this cute (TGTBT) shoulder length blonde with cream leggings and black boots. Saw 3 different cars pull up, talk and then take off without her. On same street 3 blocks away was Johnny law sitting waiting.

  7. #8530
    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerHead  [View Original Post]
    Compared to what was out walking 15-30 years ago it's not worth it anyway.
    I quit shopping the streets 26 years ago and would never go back to doing that. Dating myself, but the 1980's reigned supreme for finding quality girls aplenty!

  8. #8529

    22 Rules for Street Mongering

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules

    I found it very quickly.

    Front Page on the top ribbon.

    Half way down the left side.

    HTH.

    Quote Originally Posted by MKEMonger3  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, a bit off topic here but was the 22 Rules for Mongering removed? I found the link for it but clicking it leads nowhere.

    Does anyone have a new link?

    Thanks!

  9. #8528
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    As a person who was generally unafraid of LE presence in the past I am now a little terrified. Late night hours specifically they are swarming all over the place like a pack of wild wolves. The uptick in reckless violence specifically the crazy driving is absolutely unbearable. Every time I cruise the loops now or the Northside I see something or experience something that's got my head shaking (and my hands) and I question myself as to why the fuck I still live in this third world state of mind shit hole of a city.
    It's not the cops I'm terrified about but the crazy driving as you mentioned and all the sketchy stuff going on. I've worked commercial construction in these areas many many years now and it's getting bad. Last job had the entire site fenced and left the gate open for a minute and this dude swoops in and steals tools off my truck. Guy is in and out quick and jumps in a car off to the pawn shop. Another $3000 gone. They watch you work all day from across the street. 20-30 times a day people come up on you asking for money from the other side of the fence. If you ignore them they will just stand their for an hour asking. Hear gunshots going off almost every week. Once in a while get a random large rock thrown at us. I have noticed an increase in police presence. More so with them monitoring traffic off a side street. This of course is not good for cruising for SW's. I've probably picked up over 400 SW's and the last time was it. I had a come to Jesus moment getting pulled over by the cops and during the ordeal I promised Jesus several times that if I got off I would never pick up SW's again. I got off so that was it for me. Compared to what was out walking 15-30 years ago it's not worth it anyway.

  10. #8527

    Rules for mongering

    Hey guys, a bit off topic here but was the 22 Rules for Mongering removed? I found the link for it but clicking it leads nowhere.

    Does anyone have a new link?

    Thanks!

  11. #8526

    Shhotings

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    As a person who was generally unafraid of LE presence in the past I am now a little terrified. Late night hours specifically they are swarming all over the place like a pack of wild wolves. The uptick in reckless violence specifically the crazy driving is absolutely unbearable. Every time I cruise the loops now or the Northside I see something or experience something that's got my head shaking (and my hands) and I question myself as to why the fuck I still live in this third world state of mind shit hole of a city.
    Again this is just a spectator sport to me. I rarely go down to the south loop. I have witnessed two shooting events one of which my vehicle was hit by shell casings while I was about to hit a food truck. Its not worth it anymore. I'll do my email and text messages down by the lake. Wait, that sucks in the summer too. Maybe ill just go to a Bucks game, wait no. Maybe just look for a tree with balloons all over it. That may be safer because lighting never strikes the same spot twice. Right? Truthfully there is nothing entertaining about this whole thing anymore. I quit!

  12. #8525

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Just a gut feeling that it's going to be a long hot summer on the South Loop. I too had a cop follow me up National from 21st until I crossed into West Milwaukee at 43rd St.

    HS.
    As a person who was generally unafraid of LE presence in the past I am now a little terrified. Late night hours specifically they are swarming all over the place like a pack of wild wolves. The uptick in reckless violence specifically the crazy driving is absolutely unbearable. Every time I cruise the loops now or the Northside I see something or experience something that's got my head shaking (and my hands) and I question myself as to why the fuck I still live in this third world state of mind shit hole of a city.

  13. #8524
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Just a gut feeling that it's going to be a long hot summer on the South Loop. I too had a cop follow me up National from 21st until I crossed into West Milwaukee at 43rd St.

    HS.
    Well it's not even June yet and we've had half a dozen mass shootings, crazy stories of women and children getting abducted and killed on the south side, uptick in reckless violence in the city, specifically the southside and not to mention the first summer without a national pandemic, yeah I'd say the police are going to be all or nothin this summer.

  14. #8523

    Gut feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw Callie out the other day. Seemed even more out of it. Cops were in front of her so maybe this was her playing it cool. I later rolled past on 26 near Walgreens and she was on the phone and didn't bother to look again.

    Today, saw one on that 26th corner. A little over weight but she had some DS lips (dsl) but I didn't pick up. Had a big bag and wasn't as clean as I wanted. Was going to loop 1 more time but a cop followed me onto the freeway.
    Just a gut feeling that it's going to be a long hot summer on the South Loop. I too had a cop follow me up National from 21st until I crossed into West Milwaukee at 43rd St.

    HS.

  15. #8522

    Bsw

    Saw Callie out the other day. Seemed even more out of it. Cops were in front of her so maybe this was her playing it cool. I later rolled past on 26 near Walgreens and she was on the phone and didn't bother to look again.

    Today, saw one on that 26th corner. A little over weight but she had some DS lips (dsl) but I didn't pick up. Had a big bag and wasn't as clean as I wanted. Was going to loop 1 more time but a cop followed me onto the freeway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape