Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19292

    Tokyo Road

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFriend1919  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Fuji because the parking was nice and hidden. I couldn't figure Tokyo out either.
    I gave it a Google Street view & it appears you pass it up (heading north), stay to the right & it appears there's a sign to Tokyo next to Bellagio. Seems you turn in there but the road 'why's. Take a look. Street view was taken May 2021 so there shouldn't be much change. (Interested in going myself but I'm lookin for that AMP Unicorn. Petite & 20 ish).

  2. #19291

    I'm also lost here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox50  [View Original Post]
    If you have visited all of these recently which ones are best? Where do you park at Tokyo? Online looks like you pull in on gravel road, but it runs into grass. Parking help would be appreciated, thank you.
    I've been to Fuji because the parking was nice and hidden. I couldn't figure Tokyo out either.

  3. #19290

    Erin

    Has anyone seen new angel Erin?

  4. #19289

    Centerville AMP

    If you have visited all of these recently which ones are best? Where do you park at Tokyo? Online looks like you pull in on gravel road, but it runs into grass. Parking help would be appreciated, thank you.

  5. #19288
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Things may have changed but she did not even offer a handshake when I saw her years ago.
    Things do change, but I can't make any guarantees.

  6. #19287

    Jessica bye bye

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    Not the same Jessica but the one in the link you have posted gives a great massage and is really sweet.
    Thanks all. I'll survive to see more breasts elsewhere I guess. I was pretty obsessed with those pair. In all fairness, I got some possible lead via IM if I wanna pay more, and setup my own in-call. But man, who needs the hassle. IM me if you wanna chase that rabbit hole. It's not worth it putting it here. Cheers.

  7. #19286
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteve513  [View Original Post]
    Ads on pages 42 & 43 in the current May 11-17 Riverfront Times.
    Thanks! She's just not responding soooooo.

  8. #19285
    Not the same Jessica but the one in the link you have posted gives a great massage and is really sweet.

  9. #19284
    Quote Originally Posted by TMan1847  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Still in Lemay.
    Things may have changed but she did not even offer a handshake when I saw her years ago.

  10. #19283
    I know which Jessica you referring to. I had seen her multiple times. This link is not to the same Jessica. I do not know what happened to her and I unfortunately have no contact info for her either.

  11. #19282
    If you're looking for large breasts, my guess is that this isn't the one. They're nice, but they're definitely not large.

  12. #19281
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatMaster  [View Original Post]
    There was a large breasted girl with Angels Touch a while back named Jessica. Had a place in Soulard. Meet up with her a couple of times for a the massage HJ finish for $$. There was probably more there for $$$ and I just never pulled the trigger. Now I'm kicking myself cause she's no were to be found. If anyone has a line on her, and if she's still seeing people on the side, give me an I'm. We seemed to hit it off well enough to seal the FS deal.
    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/760458...1-f3f87022d264

  13. #19280
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    Is Summer still around?
    Yes. Still in Lemay.

  14. #19279
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    Is Summer still around?
    Ads on pages 42 & 43 in the current May 11-17 Riverfront Times.

  15. #19278

    Jessica former Angels Touch

    There was a large breasted girl with Angels Touch a while back named Jessica. Had a place in Soulard. Meet up with her a couple of times for a the massage HJ finish for $$. There was probably more there for $$$ and I just never pulled the trigger. Now I'm kicking myself cause she's no were to be found. If anyone has a line on her, and if she's still seeing people on the side, give me an I'm. We seemed to hit it off well enough to seal the FS deal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape