Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 24704
-
05-24-22 06:47 #19289Senior Member

Posts: 332Centerville AMP
If you have visited all of these recently which ones are best? Where do you park at Tokyo? Online looks like you pull in on gravel road, but it runs into grass. Parking help would be appreciated, thank you.
-
05-23-22 21:03 #19288Senior Member

Posts: 59Things do change, but I can't make any guarantees.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 19:29 #19287Senior Member

Posts: 169Jessica bye bye
Thanks all. I'll survive to see more breasts elsewhere I guess. I was pretty obsessed with those pair. In all fairness, I got some possible lead via IM if I wanna pay more, and setup my own in-call. But man, who needs the hassle. IM me if you wanna chase that rabbit hole. It's not worth it putting it here. Cheers.
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 16:18 #19286Senior Member

Posts: 152Thanks! She's just not responding soooooo.
Originally Posted by OhioSteve513
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 15:44 #19285Senior Member

Posts: 109Not the same Jessica but the one in the link you have posted gives a great massage and is really sweet.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 14:09 #19284Senior Member

Posts: 173Things may have changed but she did not even offer a handshake when I saw her years ago.
Originally Posted by TMan1847
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 13:11 #19283Senior Member

Posts: 53I know which Jessica you referring to. I had seen her multiple times. This link is not to the same Jessica. I do not know what happened to her and I unfortunately have no contact info for her either.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 08:31 #19282Senior Member

Posts: 111If you're looking for large breasts, my guess is that this isn't the one. They're nice, but they're definitely not large.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 07:36 #19281Senior Member

Posts: 249https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/760458...1-f3f87022d264
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 17:14 #19280Senior Member

Posts: 59Yes. Still in Lemay.
Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 15:56 #19279Senior Member

Posts: 38Ads on pages 42 & 43 in the current May 11-17 Riverfront Times.
Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 14:09 #19278Senior Member

Posts: 169Jessica former Angels Touch
There was a large breasted girl with Angels Touch a while back named Jessica. Had a place in Soulard. Meet up with her a couple of times for a the massage HJ finish for $$. There was probably more there for $$$ and I just never pulled the trigger. Now I'm kicking myself cause she's no were to be found. If anyone has a line on her, and if she's still seeing people on the side, give me an I'm. We seemed to hit it off well enough to seal the FS deal.
-
05-21-22 09:36 #19277Senior Member

Posts: 152LeMay area
Is Summer still around?
-
05-18-22 23:14 #19276Senior Member

Posts: 889Molly and daughter still around?
About 15-20 years ago there was a MILF named Molly in a decent part of the city I would see for massages a few times. Just HE and Russian IIRC but when I left and. Or she retired, I heard her daughter was getting into the business, or maybe stripping, I don't remember exactly, didn't have a chance. Do you gents know who I am talking about and are either still working?
-
05-18-22 13:56 #19275Senior Member

Posts: 263This is one of the more fucked up things I've ever read in this forum. What a nightmare. I bet some weirdo eas paying her to watch.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






