Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19289

    Centerville AMP

    If you have visited all of these recently which ones are best? Where do you park at Tokyo? Online looks like you pull in on gravel road, but it runs into grass. Parking help would be appreciated, thank you.

  2. #19288
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Things may have changed but she did not even offer a handshake when I saw her years ago.
    Things do change, but I can't make any guarantees.

  3. #19287

    Jessica bye bye

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    Not the same Jessica but the one in the link you have posted gives a great massage and is really sweet.
    Thanks all. I'll survive to see more breasts elsewhere I guess. I was pretty obsessed with those pair. In all fairness, I got some possible lead via IM if I wanna pay more, and setup my own in-call. But man, who needs the hassle. IM me if you wanna chase that rabbit hole. It's not worth it putting it here. Cheers.

  4. #19286
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteve513  [View Original Post]
    Ads on pages 42 & 43 in the current May 11-17 Riverfront Times.
    Thanks! She's just not responding soooooo.

  5. #19285
    Not the same Jessica but the one in the link you have posted gives a great massage and is really sweet.

  6. #19284
    Quote Originally Posted by TMan1847  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Still in Lemay.
    Things may have changed but she did not even offer a handshake when I saw her years ago.

  7. #19283
    I know which Jessica you referring to. I had seen her multiple times. This link is not to the same Jessica. I do not know what happened to her and I unfortunately have no contact info for her either.

  8. #19282
    If you're looking for large breasts, my guess is that this isn't the one. They're nice, but they're definitely not large.

  9. #19281
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatMaster  [View Original Post]
    There was a large breasted girl with Angels Touch a while back named Jessica. Had a place in Soulard. Meet up with her a couple of times for a the massage HJ finish for $$. There was probably more there for $$$ and I just never pulled the trigger. Now I'm kicking myself cause she's no were to be found. If anyone has a line on her, and if she's still seeing people on the side, give me an I'm. We seemed to hit it off well enough to seal the FS deal.
    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/760458...1-f3f87022d264

  10. #19280
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    Is Summer still around?
    Yes. Still in Lemay.

  11. #19279
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    Is Summer still around?
    Ads on pages 42 & 43 in the current May 11-17 Riverfront Times.

  12. #19278

    Jessica former Angels Touch

    There was a large breasted girl with Angels Touch a while back named Jessica. Had a place in Soulard. Meet up with her a couple of times for a the massage HJ finish for $$. There was probably more there for $$$ and I just never pulled the trigger. Now I'm kicking myself cause she's no were to be found. If anyone has a line on her, and if she's still seeing people on the side, give me an I'm. We seemed to hit it off well enough to seal the FS deal.

  13. #19277

    LeMay area

    Is Summer still around?

  14. #19276

    Molly and daughter still around?

    About 15-20 years ago there was a MILF named Molly in a decent part of the city I would see for massages a few times. Just HE and Russian IIRC but when I left and. Or she retired, I heard her daughter was getting into the business, or maybe stripping, I don't remember exactly, didn't have a chance. Do you gents know who I am talking about and are either still working?

  15. #19275
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Went to the new sunflower on olive on a whim. I was excited at first -- all the women there were late 30's or early 40's. Fairly attractive. I strip down, she comes in and immediately comes the sheet. Then she pulls it off about ten min in. I say to myself, "alright. Here we go. " But then she tucked the entirety of the sheet around my balls and Johnson to hide it. She avoided all contact in that area.

    Then came the weird part. When I walked into the lobby, she was texting a lot. When she entered my room, her phone was in her waist band. Multiple times throughout the session she would remove her left hand from my body and awkwardly massage my back and butt with just one hand. I got curious at one point and looked up at her. She wasn't just texting. She was manoeuvring her phone in a way to take a pic of my ass. She saw me looking or noticed I adjusted my head and awkwardly put her phone away..
    This is one of the more fucked up things I've ever read in this forum. What a nightmare. I bet some weirdo eas paying her to watch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape