Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 13119
-
05-25-22 11:59 #9864Senior Member

Posts: 89Beth on K Stroll
Picked up Beth a couple of blocks south of Lehigh on K street. Found a spot and got a great BBBJ with a CIM finish. She sucked every last drop out with no complaints. 30 bucks all in.
-
05-25-22 03:51 #9863Banned Member

Posts: 426Its better to avoid the Old York section completely.
All of those BSW are garbage. Completely busted. Only one I've seen I would even consider is the SSBBW.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
She is at least 350 lbs but she is the only one who looks like she's cleaned her ass in 2022.
All the rest are nasty looking.
The Booty Goon Brigade carjacked some dude next to the Walgreens last week.
Dumbass was sitting in his BMW and they set him up.
BEWARE.
If you stop around that section for some action, keep the windows rolled up, doors locked, and the car in "drive".
-
05-24-22 21:14 #9862Senior Member

Posts: 642The blocks right on the edge of Hunting Park have the trannies. If you go down to Luzerne off Old York Road, you'll see women out there. Most of them are crackheads but you might find a couple regular BSW out there. I usually ride by on my way home from cruising the K. There is 1 top quality chick out there named Trina, she has big titties and some nice big lips & gives A1 head.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 19:26 #9861Senior Member

Posts: 2124There is a lot of trannies there. Years ago there were decent girls now mostly BSW, trannies and zombies.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 18:58 #9860Senior Member

Posts: 887Congrats, a true Unicorn
In my mongering history stretching more than two decades, I can count on one hand the number of similar experiences I have had like this including one from K Avenue. I would say good luck in ever finding her again, simply put, the odds are against you. I have gone in search of the elusive Unicorns that I meet up with and never have seen them again. The one from I nailed from K Avenue told me that I was her very first customer (and I truly believe that story) so I passed up the car date to take her to the 5 star hotel otherwise known as the Carlye so I could penetrate her six ways till Wednesday since I knew the nature of the Unicorn, never to be seen again.
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]
Keep us posted, its inspirational stories like this that keeps us all in the hunt, shuffling through the drug addicts that barely remember their last meal just to get to one like you had. Savor it, it doesn't happen every day, that's why they are called Unicorns.
-
05-24-22 18:51 #9859Senior Member

Posts: 165Hunting park stroll
Read this article, it mentions Hunting Park as the other main hotbed for SW activity. Personally I have never tried to monger in the area, so I'm not sure about it. Has anyone hit the Hunting Park stroll? If so, where is it, and how is it? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 14:35 #9858Senior Member

Posts: 130Victoria
Was on the stroll at 4:30 am not much out, few regular zombies then I spotted this tiny redhead on K and Tioga. Circled around and she hopped in. Older 36 from Frankford (no phone obviously) needed some quick cash she said and she wasn't a regular to the stroll however she worked the Ave about 10 years ago. Got to our spot and she delivered one amazing BBBJCIMWS. Ass was amazing. She would do it all including greek but I didn't have a condom. Certifiable freak. I gave her 6 and dropped her off at Frankford and orthodox we talked for another 20 minutes. She said she will be out for a few weeks until she got the money together to get a new apartment (kids there so no incall). Rate her up there with the best of them especially with her personality. Smart, bubbly and not a zombie, no evidence of drug abuse, real find. If by chance anyone picks her up and she has a new phone number, I'd love her digits. I'm heading down that what tomorrow morning to see if I can find her. I'll keep you posted.
-
05-24-22 14:20 #9857Senior Member

Posts: 223West Philly?
Is there any street action in West Philly? I caught a job out that way for the next 4 weeks. Just seems like there has to be.
-
05-24-22 14:17 #9856Senior Member

Posts: 223Agreed. We're in the lead up to the 2023 mayoral race with lots of candidates making noise. It seems inevitable that there will be some focus in this area (from them, the media and the cops). It's not going to go away and the efforts by the morality censors to drive it underground are never successful. In the absence of legalization, I'll take defacto legalization.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 01:56 #9855Banned Member

Posts: 426Ok.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
I'm looking for a city to relocate to, and Vegas Suburbs were on my list.
So far TN and FL are the main places.
I want to live in a Red state and far enough from cities but close enough to visit and see the girls.
-
05-23-22 18:00 #9854Senior Member

Posts: 887So what else is new?
The numbers tell the tale, prostitution arrests are way down, prostitution activity remains the same. I don't really want to turn this into a political discussion but the government programs, both before and after Kranser's election didn't do much to deter the trade. I suppose that is the point, if prostitution has been around since biblical days, what brilliant politician or government program is going to change the very nature of the sex industry? I agree the women are exploited and I for one contributed to that exploitation but to think you are going to change a 2000 year old industry is wishful thinking. There are programs for anyone serious about leaving the industry and that should continue. I am proud to live in a country where as an adult, I can purchase sexual favors with women half my age for a mere $20. That's America, home of the brave. Let's keep it that way.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 14:11 #9853Senior Member

Posts: 223News story on police activity
The Inqy has an article today on the street trade, police action and data on arrests. Nothing remarkable. Arrests are way, way down (which we all new). 4 in 2021. But, activity picked up in December 2021 as well.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...elp/ar-AAXBT5R
Doesn't hurt to be aware of enemy action.
-
05-21-22 16:17 #9852Senior Member

Posts: 642Linked up with Kristen last night. She blessed me with her usual sloppy toppy but she seemed real jittery. She told me she was sick aka trying to get clean. She said that she was going away for 30 days because she's tired of getting high. So we'll see what happens. She def needs to lay off whatever she's using tho because she's def lost weight, the titties are still big (they were huge tho) but she's not a nice and thick as she was last summer.
-
05-21-22 07:57 #9851Regular Member

Posts: 22They are out on K Ave.
Lots of good looking SWs out there now. Was driving through yesterday and saw 4-5 decent ones, not to mention the ones I didn't catch. And this was before it even got dark.
Not sure if it's just the warm weather or if it's the way the economy is going. With this recession coming, hopefully we'll see alot more activity.
-
05-20-22 18:44 #9850Senior Member

Posts: 1475Both LA and Vegas suck for hard core mongers, it all depends what turns you on. (I grew up in SoCal).
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
If you like terrible, all-covered rush service from a girl ($100 for just CBJ) wearing a slinky dress, LA is your gig.
I would rather hunt for a cute young addict on the K and pay her $40 for BBFSCIP. Getting harder these days to find one not blown out of her mind by tranq, but still better than LA.









Reply With Quote





