The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 875 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 719 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 13119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9849

    Greetings Philly

    Hey everyone,

    Happy strolls! I have been living in a midwestern city for the past few years, but will be heading over on Monday to live in Philadelphia for at least the next 6 months as I'm being relocated for work. I've already read a lot about K ave and look forward to eventually taking a cruise. Are there any other good strolls to sample? Also, I'm used to generally getting BBBJ for 2 and cfs 4, is it more expensive over here? I lost access to my old account but used to be a frequent poster (if you want to trade any info I encourage you to DM me). Thanks and happy strolls.

  2. #9848

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by AznKilla  [View Original Post]
    Kay or Kasie? Met a girl named Kasie that seemed like the description.
    Maybe. The name she gave me at the time was Kay. I am certain of that but she could go by both. We spent a decent amount of time together and I showed her a bit around. She had a phone but the screen was broken when I met her. She told me she was staying with a girl and her mother by Somerset and K but I met her walking down by Tioga trying to find Aramingo. She told me she liked planet fitness and was big into exercising.

    She looked more like a stripper than a streetwalker honestly but she also was fairly well spoken and didn't seem to have the self esteem problem that most sex workers have. Her breasts were probably around Anna's size maybe a tiny bit larger. All I can remember really but we bullshited a lot since I generally like casual conversations. I think she stole half of five and below when we were there. She took some fake glasses so she might be wearing them and also some booty shorts she stole from Walmart. Good times.

  3. #9847
    Quote Originally Posted by HopinJetta  [View Original Post]
    Different Kay. This girl had only been a week on the ave. When I met her. Didn't know where anything was. Was walking to Aramingo Walmart to pick up some clothes because all her shit was taken when I met her so I drove her there. She was also complaining about the tranq that they put in the drugs out here. Her tits were also massive. I could tell this girl was absolutely new but I doubt she would hang around there too long. Probably found a boyfriend or pimp or found a way back to NJ.
    Kay or Kasie? Met a girl named Kasie that seemed like the description.

  4. #9846
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Kay was definite one of the better picks out there. Tall, dark hair, medium build. Almost like a wonder woman type but a bit thicker build. She would often wear a thick dark jacket. She would also often be accompanied by her short round friend who did not work (or couldn't work because no one found her attractive).

    I wouldn't call her boobs "big" but they are definitely a nice shape and size. And fun to play with. She also had a nice attitude and a sweet puss. BJ also rocked.

    She was definitely a user. It was less obvious when she first arrived on the ave but towards the end, she openly admitted to me about using. Towards the end, she would also have a bit dirtier hygiene. Also, you could also see her associating with some of the users toward allegheny.

    Sadly, I think she maybe taking a break from the ave. One day I saw her in a very rough emotional state being consoled by a old pale bald dude in a black hyundai. I'm guessing he was someone close to her like family or close monger and I also guess that she might have had a few bad experiences. I haven't seen her roaming around since. The last two times I spotted her, someone scooped her up before I could get to her.
    I picked her up literally 2 hours before you posted, LOL.

  5. #9845
    Exactly. Smh.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Recently I made a post about Ashley.

    She hasnt been replying to text lately because of so-called Detox, but one of the people who contacted her told her he got the number here.

    WHY?

    I realize some of the members here are weird, and don't know how to talk to women.

    There is no reason for you to mention you got their number here.

    Just tell them you got their number after meeting them.

  6. #9844

    I Should not have to say this.

    Recently I made a post about Ashley.

    She hasnt been replying to text lately because of so-called Detox, but one of the people who contacted her told her he got the number here.

    WHY?

    I realize some of the members here are weird, and don't know how to talk to women.

    There is no reason for you to mention you got their number here.

    Just tell them you got their number after meeting them.

  7. #9843
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    This post is gross.
    I just thought it was weird.

    The white girl has strange bumps on her mouth and she is hideous.

    The Black girl is MUCH better looking.

  8. #9842

    Looking to reconnect

    Hey guys,

    Been out of the game for almost three years. Hoping to reconnect with an UTR I enjoyed seeing. I considered her UTR because she rarely dated. Managed to stay well from samples and panhandling. Her name is Meredith, but usually goes by Philly Girl. Last time I saw her, she was living on Clarence near Jasper. If anyone can get me in contact with her, it would really be appreciated.

  9. #9841
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    In l. A. All the streetwalkers are melanin enhanced and only fuckable by the blind.

    This one looks like a nice rough fuck, like she can really go at it, especially if she is on a good laced with meth hit of fennie.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr125Buj-bM&t=226s

    Compare this quality to the drek in Los Angeles:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ApqA1s9f0&t=324s
    IDK about LA having "drek". I was out LA last summer and rode thru Figueroa. It was waaaaaaay better looking girls than here in Philly. And listcrawler in LA had way better options too.

  10. #9840

    Gross

    This post is gross.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    In l. A. All the streetwalkers are melanin enhanced and only fuckable by the blind.

    This one looks like a nice rough fuck, like she can really go at it, especially if she is on a good laced with meth hit of fennie.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr125Buj-bM&t=226s

    Compare this quality to the drek in Los Angeles:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ApqA1s9f0&t=324s

  11. #9839
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    In l. A. All the streetwalkers are melanin enhanced and only fuckable by the blind.

    This one looks like a nice rough fuck, like she can really go at it, especially if she is on a good laced with meth hit of fennie.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr125Buj-bM&t=226s

    Compare this quality to the drek in Los Angeles:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ApqA1s9f0&t=324s
    What part of LA is bad?

    I thought the West Coast was supposed to have all the best Wh0 res?

    Maybe I'm confusing it with Las Vegas?

  12. #9838
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    You lucky dogs out here

    In l. A. All the streetwalkers are melanin enhanced and only fuckable by the blind.

    This one looks like a nice rough fuck, like she can really go at it, especially if she is on a good laced with meth hit of fennie.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr125Buj-bM&t=226s

    Compare this quality to the drek in Los Angeles:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ApqA1s9f0&t=324s

  13. #9837
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Kay was definite one of the better picks out there. Tall, dark hair, medium build. Almost like a wonder woman type but a bit thicker build. She would often wear a thick dark jacket. She would also often be accompanied by her short round friend who did not work (or couldn't work because no one found her attractive).

    I wouldn't call her boobs "big" but they are definitely a nice shape and size. And fun to play with. She also had a nice attitude and a sweet puss. BJ also rocked.

    She was definitely a user. It was less obvious when she first arrived on the ave but towards the end, she openly admitted to me about using. Towards the end, she would also have a bit dirtier hygiene. Also, you could also see her associating with some of the users toward allegheny.

    Sadly, I think she maybe taking a break from the ave. One day I saw her in a very rough emotional state being consoled by a old pale bald dude in a black hyundai. I'm guessing he was someone close to her like family or close monger and I also guess that she might have had a few bad experiences. I haven't seen her roaming around since. The last two times I spotted her, someone scooped her up before I could get to her.
    Different Kay. This girl had only been a week on the ave. When I met her. Didn't know where anything was. Was walking to Aramingo Walmart to pick up some clothes because all her shit was taken when I met her so I drove her there. She was also complaining about the tranq that they put in the drugs out here. Her tits were also massive. I could tell this girl was absolutely new but I doubt she would hang around there too long. Probably found a boyfriend or pimp or found a way back to NJ.

  14. #9836

    Blood

    Unfortunately a higher than normal percentage of SW I've been pickup have been bleeding out of their puss. Either a bunch of them are getting their time of the month together or there is some other biological issue that made them have those symptoms.

    And of course they say "oh, it must have just started" and play dumb even though they try to avoid BJ after FS and would want to wipe of their cooch before starting.

  15. #9835

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by HopinJetta  [View Original Post]
    No this girl has dark haired from New Jersey. Big tits and nice body. She stood out on the ave. Just came into town and had her stuff taken. Wasn't an addict just a drug user, at least when I met her. So no abbesses. Maybe a month or so ago.
    Kay was definite one of the better picks out there. Tall, dark hair, medium build. Almost like a wonder woman type but a bit thicker build. She would often wear a thick dark jacket. She would also often be accompanied by her short round friend who did not work (or couldn't work because no one found her attractive).

    I wouldn't call her boobs "big" but they are definitely a nice shape and size. And fun to play with. She also had a nice attitude and a sweet puss. BJ also rocked.

    She was definitely a user. It was less obvious when she first arrived on the ave but towards the end, she openly admitted to me about using. Towards the end, she would also have a bit dirtier hygiene. Also, you could also see her associating with some of the users toward allegheny.

    Sadly, I think she maybe taking a break from the ave. One day I saw her in a very rough emotional state being consoled by a old pale bald dude in a black hyundai. I'm guessing he was someone close to her like family or close monger and I also guess that she might have had a few bad experiences. I haven't seen her roaming around since. The last two times I spotted her, someone scooped her up before I could get to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape