rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10453
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious on this ad as well. Seems like a legit ad but I've seen the same pics scattered across different ads as well, could be sharing a room with another provider who knows. I definitely sense a pimp lurking close by.
    Some one please tell me this chick is legit LOL.

  2. #10452

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue  [View Original Post]
    I'm lucky enough to see her on the reg, and she has told me that she prefers her regulars and doesn't answer unknown numbers very often. I've been seeing her fairly regularly for the last two or three years.

    Her pics are still accurate. Really sweet, attractive, and amazing oral skills.
    About what I figured then. But it seems odd that she advertises then.

  3. #10451
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    I e had the same experience, been messaging forever. My guess is she stays busy enough with regulars that she doesn't answer unknown numbers. Or, there's some secret handshake that I'm unaware of.
    I'm lucky enough to see her on the reg, and she has told me that she prefers her regulars and doesn't answer unknown numbers very often. I've been seeing her fairly regularly for the last two or three years.

    Her pics are still accurate. Really sweet, attractive, and amazing oral skills.

  4. #10450

    DeeDee

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dee-Dee. Will be in your area next week. Looking for any feedback. PM if you like. She looks pretty hot for a mature MILF.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/335890121599
    My experience with her about a year ago rated about a 2 on a 1 to 10 scale.

  5. #10449

    Riley / Taylormadeangel

    Didn't find anything in search for Taylormadeangel (her Only Fans name) and results for "Riley" were old and someone else entirely.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/282797067413

    Her OF has 295 posts, assuming the owner of the OF is the same as the one posting the ads. I could see someone using her OF pics to post ads and scam / catfish people potentially.

    https://onlyfans.com/taylormadeangel

    Googling taylormadeangel and "Amosc taylormadeangel" (what is AMSOC? It is in her profile) I found STG posts in the past in Albany, NY and Toledo, OH and other profiles in Chicago. Is that a red flag?

    Toledo:

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...n/240156671847

    Albany:

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/388713962260

    She texted back right away that her rates were:

    $250/ hr.

    $200/ half hour.

    $150/ qv.

    So she's on the slightly more expensive side.

    She looks hot but definitely want to know more about her before I consider having a go.

  6. #10448
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss23  [View Original Post]
    She is well reviewed.
    I was able to search and find some old reviews. Kinda mixed. Wondering if anyone has any recent experience.

  7. #10447

    Use search

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dee-Dee. Will be in your area next week. Looking for any feedback. PM if you like. She looks pretty hot for a mature MILF.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/335890121599
    She is well reviewed.

  8. #10446

    Louisville

    Has anyone had any experiences with any of the girls in Louisville that could share with me that I might go see thanks in advance.

  9. #10445

    Dee-Dee Versailles

    Has anyone seen Dee-Dee. Will be in your area next week. Looking for any feedback. PM if you like. She looks pretty hot for a mature MILF.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/335890121599

  10. #10444

    Kristen

    Saw this lovely lady today. I do like classy girls with classy ads. Those crude advertisements just don't do it for me. A little confusion when parking but otherwise went off without a hitch. Classy lady indeed!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/118711670416

    I am a book man and man does she have some amazing bonkers. If she keeps up the quality of her oral I won't need another provider. Wow!

  11. #10443

    Spinner

    Thanks. Don't want anyone with a pimp.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious on this ad as well. Seems like a legit ad but I've seen the same pics scattered across different ads as well, could be sharing a room with another provider who knows. I definitely sense a pimp lurking close by.

  12. #10442

    Bree

    Seen her a few times. She is kinda shy and doesn't talk much, but damn she can give a great wet BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjj9999  [View Original Post]
    Went to Richmond. She gave me her room # when close. Pics are accurate. She is super nice.

  13. #10441

    Bree

    Went to Richmond. She gave me her room # when close. Pics are accurate. She is super nice.

  14. #10440

    Amber. Had a great time!

    I saw Amber this morning.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/718849626449

    This was my first escort experience after 10 years of doing research off and on (including lots of questions here! So obviously, I've agonized and gone back and forth on whether I'd do this or not which means I had a lot of anxiety!

    She was easy to talk to and was already putting my nerves at ease via text.

    Met at her place. She was very sweet, sexy, and made me feel immediately comfortable.

    We made out and caressed each other a bit, then on to BBBJ which was excellent. Some CFS in a couple positions.

    I appreciate her requirement of condoms for FS, but I definitely wasn't going to bust that way. I told her and she said "I can finish you with my mouth. " Which was hot af. Also, she was right, and she did.

    I was there for an hour but all of this was in the first 30 minutes. So we spent the next 30 min cuddling and chatting.

    She was not a clock watcher and didn't rush me out of there. If anything, I was worried I might go over time and had to ask or check a few times to be sure.

    Would repeat.

  15. #10439

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Does Morgan ever answer texts. I have tried numerous times in past 2 years and nothing. She hasn't changed her pictures in 3 years. What's she look like now?
    I've only seen her once and thar was many years ago. Been trying throughout the years to see her again but she NEVER replies back. Couldn't tell you how many times I've tried to reconnect with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape