Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 1000 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10466
    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amber this morning.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/718849626449

    This was my first escort experience after 10 years of doing research off and on (including lots of questions here! So obviously, I've agonized and gone back and forth on whether I'd do this or not which means I had a lot of anxiety!

    She was easy to talk to and was already putting my nerves at ease via text.

    Met at her place. She was very sweet, sexy, and made me feel immediately comfortable.

    We made out and caressed each other a bit, then on to BBBJ which was excellent. Some CFS in a couple positions.

    I appreciate her requirement of condoms for FS, but I definitely wasn't going to bust that way. I told her and she said "I can finish you with my mouth. " Which was hot af. Also, she was right, and she did.

    I was there for an hour but all of this was in the first 30 minutes. So we spent the next 30 min cuddling and chatting.

    She was not a clock watcher and didn't rush me out of there. If anything, I was worried I might go over time and had to ask or check a few times to be sure.

    Would repeat.
    Glad she wasn't mid-drug deal with needles laying out like when I visited her. Mean head though.

  2. #10465

    Blu. Eastern european escort

    Another escort with no search results I can find: Blu.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/836226773036

    In her pictures, she looks super fit. She has a unique eastern european look.

    Would love to consider seeing her (and report back here), but hoping someone else might know a little more about her so I can avoid the danger of a scam (or worse!

    Thanks!

  3. #10464

    Ivory. The girl with great head and bomb pussy?

    Has anyone seen this girl: Ivory.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/497082574774

    Search came up with nothing.

    I got her name after messaging her. She asked that I send a dick pic (didn't have to be mine). I guess that's some kind of LE screening? I imagine LE can send dick pics as much as they want though. I dunno.

    She looks pretty hot in her pictures and this line in her ad always fascinates me:

    I'm a whole vibe with great head and bomb pussy.

    Anyone have any familiarity with her at all?

  4. #10463

    This ad is friggin hilarious. What is the deal with it? Hahaha.

    This ad pops up just about every day on STG:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...2/187655637094

    The text is fuggin hilarious.

    "GFE submissive hole ll make you exploding happy cum".

    "thirsty. For you big snake slide and roll in my wild jungle world".

    Bwahahahahaha.

    Seems very clearly some kind of scam. They are using the typical fake Asian porn chick images that a lot of AMPs use. The ad says it is an agency, but that's highly doubtful in our area, yeah?

    What kind of scam is this?

  5. #10462

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue  [View Original Post]
    I'm lucky enough to see her on the reg, and she has told me that she prefers her regulars and doesn't answer unknown numbers very often. I've been seeing her fairly regularly for the last two or three years.

    Her pics are still accurate. Really sweet, attractive, and amazing oral skills.
    I've become a regular with Morgan fairly recently. I was in the area once and let her know that I was close by and in search of company if she was available. We texted a bit, then soon met up. She does prefer more mature men and her incall isn't nowhere near the nicest in town, LOL, but is ok during daylight hours. She's pretty and a bit heavier than in some of her pics, but has amazing BBBJ skills and a fun attitude when I'm there.

    YMMV, of course. I can't get enough of her skills and will definitely be seeing Morgan again.

  6. #10461

    DeeDee

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a yearbor so because she ghosted me a few times but if you catch her on a good day she's fun. Just stay in touch with her and have plenty of extra time because she'll waste some of it.
    Prolly been about a year for me as well. Last time I seen her was when she was advertising one of her many duo arrangements at the time. I was a little underwhelmed and just never was interested again. I'll prolly see her eventually down the road tho. I had seen her a few times solo before that.

  7. #10460

    Pop pop!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    Also, I set up a possible appointment with Joann that was on tryst for next week as I liked the sound of her pop, massage, pop advertisement but not sure if I'll keep it after I read some reviews. More will be revealed as I do looooove a good massage. I bought my own table for the girls to use and it's fun to have them come clean about whether they actually give a good massage or not when I tell them I have one. 😂.
    I saw her tag line on Tryst "POP, massage and then POP again" and laughed out loud. Checked her out on TER for reviews. Her rating is 5/10 average and people say she's a heavy girl. Average at best. YMMV. Tell us more after you visit her.

  8. #10459

    DeeDee

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dee-Dee. Will be in your area next week. Looking for any feedback. PM if you like. She looks pretty hot for a mature MILF.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/335890121599
    Haven't seen her in a yearbor so because she ghosted me a few times but if you catch her on a good day she's fun. Just stay in touch with her and have plenty of extra time because she'll waste some of it.

  9. #10458

    Rae.

    Saw Rae today and had a wonderful time.

    She's older, but that is great for me as I'm 50+.

    Her body is excellent. Firm, soft skin, incredible tits. Her pictures really don't do her justice.

    Will repeat.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/983133883573

  10. #10457
    I texted her, she seemed cool. Reports are 50/50 it seems. Found a couple where they were all good, then one report says otherwise. Dunno, let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    Also, I set up a possible appointment with Joann that was on tryst for next week as I liked the sound of her pop, massage, pop advertisement but not sure if I'll keep it after I read some reviews. More will be revealed as I do looooove a good massage. I bought my own table for the girls to use and it's fun to have them come clean about whether they actually give a good massage or not when I tell them I have one. 😂.

  11. #10456

    Joann

    Also, I set up a possible appointment with Joann that was on tryst for next week as I liked the sound of her pop, massage, pop advertisement but not sure if I'll keep it after I read some reviews. More will be revealed as I do looooove a good massage. I bought my own table for the girls to use and it's fun to have them come clean about whether they actually give a good massage or not when I tell them I have one. 😂.

  12. #10455
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    I'm dying to try her out and I can't search because there's no name to check in her add, any thoughts?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/243195289161
    Finally got to see her after a couple of failed attempts (each of us fell asleep on two consecutive nights) and I thought she was worth the the wait! Hot body for a woman pushing 50, I don't know how those natural tits stay so perky and great ass. Looks older than pics in the face but still really pretty and a great personality. Gave a really good massage even though she says she doesn't give them much and really good BBBJCIM, will definitely see her again to explore more of the menu and can't wait to see that sexy body in some fantasy outfits.

  13. #10454
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with Amber Fox on tryst?
    She did an outcall to my house, great personality and pretty face with nice tits. Gave a decent massage, good BBBJ on my massage table and rode it pretty well, she's probably in her early 50's and she reminded me a little of a retired biker babe. I would see her again just because she traveled but she was in an Uber or something so I was a little wary of someone waiting in my driveway.

  14. #10453
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious on this ad as well. Seems like a legit ad but I've seen the same pics scattered across different ads as well, could be sharing a room with another provider who knows. I definitely sense a pimp lurking close by.
    Some one please tell me this chick is legit LOL.

  15. #10452

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue  [View Original Post]
    I'm lucky enough to see her on the reg, and she has told me that she prefers her regulars and doesn't answer unknown numbers very often. I've been seeing her fairly regularly for the last two or three years.

    Her pics are still accurate. Really sweet, attractive, and amazing oral skills.
    About what I figured then. But it seems odd that she advertises then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape