Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 657 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 707 757 1157 1657 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 25731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15891

    Vinny

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy142  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Vinny has taken ad down, google search nothing came up. I invited her to lunch only and she agreed but looks to good.
    Image search comes up with a Twitter page (see pic attached). If she's legit, that's a score.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-05-22 201150.jpg‎  

  2. #15890
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonSteve  [View Original Post]
    100% guarantee it is a scam. If you want to throw money away I'll gladly take it off your hands.
    Anytime they ask for deposit up front stay away. More time then not Scam. More out there to pick from.

  3. #15889

    Not real.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy142  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Vinny has taken ad down, google search nothing came up. I invited her to lunch only and she agreed but looks to good.
    She looks too good to be real. We don't have girls like in this area.

  4. #15888

    Danielle

    Just heard from big boob Danielle and she could use some help. Hmu for digits.

  5. #15887

    Ymmv

    I think I have read mixed reviews and YMMV. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. The photos in her ads have been floating around for a very long time so keep that in mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neegan  [View Original Post]

  6. #15886

    Any info, I've searched but nothing

    Goes by Vinny has taken ad down, google search nothing came up. I invited her to lunch only and she agreed but looks to good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_6483441 (1).jpg‎   image_6483441.jpg‎   image_6487327.jpg‎  

  7. #15885
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Foxygal

    Great time with Foxy Gal.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ee1dd5470fa923

    Messaged her. I ended up receiving very sexy pix, but those might not be for everyone.

    Videos on-line are accurate, beautiful eyes and face, big tits, smart, good conversation. Private residence in great neighborhood. I brought us a meal, but she didn't want to eat first. She loves sex, including visiting the Greek Isles, makes all the good noises. Highly recommend. Will repeat.

  8. #15884

  9. #15883

    Nuru massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Krystal's nuru massage in Columbus? I have provided a link below. I used the advanced search function on the name. There seems to be some good info there. Seems legit but I just wanted to ask here in Dayton to see if any of you gentlemen have seen her. Thank you for your time.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...-goat/46245779
    I tried her out as recently as 4 days ago. In my experience, she was great for what it is. I got a great Russian and a thigh-job, but did not inquire about anything penetrative. YMMV, cheers!

  10. #15882

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuff  [View Original Post]
    Meszy's ad just returned again on STG. The only thing holding me back is the deposit she wants. I know it's a sign of a scam, but searching the number only pops up one other posting in Toledo. I searched their forum and nothing on her over there either. I'm tempted to take the risk just to find out if it's TGTBT. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...6/621558569834.
    100% guarantee it is a scam. If you want to throw money away I'll gladly take it off your hands.

  11. #15881

    Need help

    Hello all. I became involved in this game late 2016 early 2017. Backpage days. I had regulars and still tried some other girls. But now man, I can't fucking find any one good enough for a regular. If you have any STRONG recommendations for a regular please pm me. Thank you.

    Also had this one girl I saw on a normal basis 2018 to 2020 range. Can't remember her name but she always had a outfit on (mostly school girl) black hair. Late 30's maybe 40's. I know that's not much to go on but if you have an idea of who I am talking about and know she still around. Please pm me as well. She would be my perfect regular for me. I know it's a long shot but hey I might get lucky. Thanks guys. Stay safe.

  12. #15880

    Krystal

    Has anyone experienced Krystal's nuru massage in Columbus? I have provided a link below. I used the advanced search function on the name. There seems to be some good info there. Seems legit but I just wanted to ask here in Dayton to see if any of you gentlemen have seen her. Thank you for your time.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...-goat/46245779

  13. #15879

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuff  [View Original Post]
    Meszy's ad just returned again on STG. The only thing holding me back is the deposit she wants. I know it's a sign of a scam, but searching the number only pops up one other posting in Toledo. I searched their forum and nothing on her over there either. I'm tempted to take the risk just to find out if it's TGTBT. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...6/621558569834.
    When it comes to deposits, everyone has to take one mindset. Am I ok to take that amount of money and throw it in a fire? If your answer to that is "Yes, it won't even phase me and I'll never know its gone" Then by all means take the plunge if you are really interested. If your answer is "No, because then I need to wait another week to partake (or whatever reason you can't waste that money), then no matter how enticing the AD is, don't do it.

    It's been reported so so so many times that deposits are 99% a scam by so many people who took the chance that it's just not worth it to me. But you are not me. It really goes towards your mindset on your financial situation. Example, at Jeff Bezos net worth, he makes 142,667 in just 1 minute. That's about 2,400 dollars a second. He could pay her deposit 20 times and still make more money in the time it takes him to sneeze. I however am not Jeff Bezos. And I would prefer not to burn 1 hour worth of work in a fire.

  14. #15878

    Probably a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuff  [View Original Post]
    Meszy's ad just returned again on STG. The only thing holding me back is the deposit she wants. I know it's a sign of a scam, but searching the number only pops up one other posting in Toledo. I searched their forum and nothing on her over there either. I'm tempted to take the risk just to find out if it's TGTBT. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...6/621558569834.
    First thing that tells me this is probably a scam is she is too pretty for Dayton. Second requires deposit. Third no location. Forth some of these pictures have been used in Toledo and Newark.

  15. #15877

    Meszy. I'm still curious. Anyone seen her yet?

    Meszy's ad just returned again on STG. The only thing holding me back is the deposit she wants. I know it's a sign of a scam, but searching the number only pops up one other posting in Toledo. I searched their forum and nothing on her over there either. I'm tempted to take the risk just to find out if it's TGTBT. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...6/621558569834.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-05-20 234232.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape