Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 25719
-
05-20-22 10:07 #15864Senior Member

Posts: 717Sarah Bella extreme time waster
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/153367149757
Originally Posted by Bill513OH
[View Original Post]
Her pattern:
When she didn't call back for very long time, "I was in class".
When you get there "in 10 minutes I will be out".
10 minutes later "I am putting my clothes on".
Another 10 minutes. "I'll be right out".
After you wasted waiting in her shitty neighborhood for 30 minutes "I didn't know you were here. It was another girl using my phone".
You become sick of the nonsense and left "Come back. I am ready now".
You are stupid enough came back, "I'll be right out" repeat as much as you like.
It goes this way every time. I am pretty sure others had experienced the same. Sometimes it was "her brother" answering phone or some variations.
-
05-20-22 05:40 #15863Senior Member

Posts: 12580 for a hhr 6 months ago
Men pay, they raise. We still pay. Its our own faults.
Originally Posted by Jayoh
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 23:04 #15862Senior Member

Posts: 60Small booty
I'd love to see her but she's asking for too much for a hh visit.
Originally Posted by Jmoney69
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 20:21 #15861Senior Member

Posts: 75In communication
Yes I'm still in communication with her through Facebook. She is still looking though so if anyone wants her number let me know.
Originally Posted by WhateveDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 17:38 #15860Senior Member

Posts: 362Work trip
Hey guys, I'm down here from Youngstown for a work event. Any contacts or recommendations for a good greek provider that will come to my hotel?
-
05-19-22 17:31 #15859Regular Member

Posts: 13Torri
Anybody heard from Graveyard Torri? Still in Indiana?
-
05-19-22 16:21 #15858Regular Member

Posts: 7Not GFE friendly
I second this. No BBBJ and no GFE. She gets annoyed with even asking. I suggest waiting out her 2 weeks and see if the new girl lives up to the adv.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 13:57 #15857Regular Member

Posts: 9Dream of Caramel
Saw her at her place in Springfield. She greeted me at the door. Better looking than her pics. Very accommodating and well worth it. Definitely will be back to see her.
https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...d/386374711196
-
05-19-22 13:29 #15856Regular Member

Posts: 7Not GFE Friendly
Agree 100, no BBBJ or GFE. Slight attitude for asking. And admit to be annoyed with scheduler. Will wait till her 2 weeks are done before trying again.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 12:33 #15855Senior Member

Posts: 391She's next to Bob on Miller Lane. Not sure that's preferable or not.
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
I would not call her "cute" for an Asian girl; small Asian frame but not really a spinner, all business with a bit of an attitude. Moans lightly when you fuck her, but just ok experience.
She's been doing this for a couple years and probably have seen it all. I almost feel it is a better experience at Sweet.
Legit, yes.
-
05-18-22 20:37 #15854Senior Member

Posts: 341Foxy
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...g/439219261793
Hey guys, this lady posted up in Toledo and I noticed her area code is your neck of the woods. I searched the name here, but all the results were referring to a Foxy Jenna. Any information is appreciated, feel free to pm me. Thanks!
-
05-18-22 19:29 #15853Senior Member

Posts: 26Hey fellas.
Another SW turned big time. If she can do it, more power to her! https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...f/119708015455.
-
05-18-22 08:07 #15852Senior Member

Posts: 2111Oops, No
Second link for the gal with the stinky pussy is Nikki. Not sure how I managed that but thanks for catching it!
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...u/225241915454
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 23:37 #15851Senior Member

Posts: 192Asian
I dreamed her late this afternoon today. Opt for hhr for $1. 4, everything covered, no cowgirl cause she doesn't like it, mood killer. Nice lady, decent English but not a GFE. Might visit again in a pinch when there is new rotation.
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 22:14 #15850Senior Member

Posts: 424Visitors
One of my most uncomfortable moments was seeing a provider when her mother came to see her. Threw my clothes on quickly and she told me to pretend I was a handy man looking at some things to fix for the land lord.
Originally Posted by Spartan43
[View Original Post]
Mom didn't seem like she bought it, but it got me out of there.









Reply With Quote






