Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 11219
-
05-22-22 16:16 #6719Senior Member

Posts: 81Are you using the same payment method.
Originally Posted by Armany
[View Original Post]
Don't ask the girls out directly.
I always change the conversation to email so I can ask without getting banned.
-
05-22-22 15:04 #6718Senior Member

Posts: 29SA multiple bans
Hi,
I joined SA a year ago and got banned a couple months back for soliciting sex. I waited a couple weeks, got Nord VPN, deleted all history and cookies from all browsers. Downloaded a new browser, edited my previous pics and made a new account on SA. Then I was fine for a month until my account got deleted because they found out I was banned before. Again I waited a couple weeks and did the same thing with a new browser and a different VPN server but every time I create an account it gets deleted in a couple hours. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this and if there's a way I can make a new account again without getting banned? Thanks.
-
05-22-22 14:03 #6717Senior Member

Posts: 81Yes.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Delete if not appropriate.
-
05-22-22 11:07 #6716Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Semi pros
I am game, I do not need a pm.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
I have a sex worker friend, 33 years old, looking to sell overpriced sex and it is raw dog.
Another one is a pro masseuse, just getting divorced, probably would only do oral to start.
Both have places.
They are semi pros, not like the 19 year old supermodel non pros on this forum. Let me know.
-
05-22-22 10:09 #6715Regular Member

Posts: 22Avoiding Getting Banned Again Immediately After Purchasing Membership
Does anyone have any advice for not getting banned immediately after getting a premium membership? Creating a new account is not a problem but after purchasing a premium membership it immediately bans me.
-
05-22-22 05:15 #6714Senior Member

Posts: 5603Not sure if this is appropriate in a public forum. PM's no problem. But admin is always the final arbiter of such things.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 21:49 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 81Sugar baby plug
I have a seeking account but I don't have time to be on the site.
Anyone out there who consistently meets up with girls and fucks them.
Wondering if anyone is open to hook me up with girls who they successfully meet up with.
I don't mind sending some cash your way.
Pm me.
-
05-21-22 19:47 #6712Senior Member

Posts: 3338Scammer
Wanted $ by CashApp.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-cc8f2aeb24fd
-
05-21-22 15:56 #6711Regular Member

Posts: 17I met her and I posted reply on OC thread.
Originally Posted by Meaty55
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 12:10 #6710Regular Member

Posts: 20Cryptobby
I posted In the OC thread but figured this one is more active, anyone living my fantasy and seeing this girl? I see Her occasionally at the gym and she literally has the biggest ass at the gym. She always wears such tight tiny outfits to make her tits and ass pop out and I swear She always makes her thighs and ass jiggle during leg workouts. She is for sure my number 1 gym crush / fantasy. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.
-
05-21-22 11:15 #6709Senior Member

Posts: 5603Two years is a good run.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 23:10 #6708Senior Member

Posts: 441Similar story. Literally the hottest girl (half chilean / korean) was a $500 ppm with overnight, BB, extremely horny and multiple pops. Eventually turned into a civi relationships where just doing the normal dinners and nights out. Some of the best 2 years of my life.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 16:24 #6707Banned Member

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-20-22 15:14 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 5603Looking back over the years I can say with certainty that the best long term SB's I ever had (and continue to have) were the most reasonable. The ones I paid the most for were the least satisfying. And there is nothing wrong with paying top dollar to treat yourself to the same hottie a few times. But when they take far less than you see them getting from the other guys they date you know you got something going on.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
Two years ago I lost the best SB I ever had to a fake SD. He convinced her that if she ran off with him she would have anything she ever wanted (financially). Now she is back as it did not work out as planned. Our current relationship consists of me just civi dating her and it all consists of money spent on rooms, food and some some small gifts. Basically what you would do for any GF you might have. No cash payments. But I do think overall the numbers are going up. Inflation, more free spending daddys in the game, multiple social media platforms for the girls to choose from, etc.
With the amounts I see being spent on OF or chaturbate or in the strip club it's easy to see why these girls are shooting for the moon. You really need to seek out the new girls, the less than perfect looking and the emotionally needy to get any kind of a reasonable arrangement.
-
05-20-22 13:16 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 59$10 k a month minimum for a "platonic or semi-romance arrangement", LOL. She's been around for a year, she must have a taker or very patience waiting for that sucker. Definitely not Victoria secret model material.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






