Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 9711
-
05-24-22 01:49 #8001Senior Member

Posts: 216No issues to know of
Can speak on my personal experience and hearing from other people that the verification process is just something we all had to go through. Keep in mind that you don't need to show everything on your documents. They just need to verify your identity by cross referencing your photo Id, legal name, and pay stub. You can block out your DL# or social or any other information. I was verified before they asked for pictures but I heard that's a thing now.
Originally Posted by LbHooper
[View Original Post]
Word travels fast amongst girls and bookers so please have manners or they will block you. Also just have common decency so you don't ruin it for the rest of us.
-
05-23-22 20:58 #8000Senior Member

Posts: 181How is cami foreplay, is her BBBJ sloppy wet?
-
05-23-22 16:05 #7999Regular Member

Posts: 9Hey guys,
I'm new to all this. Trying to get into one of the K-orgs, but don't have any references. Anyone have issues with providing verification info? Are the bookers trustworthy and discreet with the info? Thanks in advance.
-
05-23-22 13:22 #7998Senior Member

Posts: 136I have no problem with that and if that is what the booker would've told me then I would've completely understood. I just wanted to see if she was back or still on vacation. If she's back and booker is telling she's on vacation then I'm guessing she doesn't want to see me. Oh well, thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 18:07 #7997Senior Member

Posts: 326The Real Stella
"Amen. She is one of the few real equivalents of Moli, Shannon and Megan. Gold rush on!
Amber. Pretty please come back. ".
-
05-22-22 17:50 #7996Senior Member

Posts: 337Seconding the recommendation for Vivian. She is quite attractive, although her face is not as nice as the fake photos, her body is the same if not better. She's very athletic-fit and has a nice round butt. She is also one of the best kissers I've seen, her DFK is very passionate and sensual. I really like that she doesn't seem to put up an act, and actually enjoys it. Or rather, she is very good at pretending, LOL.
Originally Posted by Alex60
[View Original Post]
I'm a regular and was told she was fully booked last week. This always happens because she is always out for so long everyone rushes back the moment she's available.
Originally Posted by HobbyRusty
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 17:43 #7995Senior Member

Posts: 746I keep trying.
I keep trying to book her, but she's never available. I know the booker well through Min, so that's not it.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 16:25 #7994Senior Member

Posts: 326Why See Yoco
I am going to shill a bit for Yoco.
I always have a great time because of her unique personality. She is Okinawa's version of Lucille Ball. Her figure has become better because she is working out and has lost weight. If you like a coke bottle shape figure she has it.
Her sessions are like a Vegas floor show. Margaret Cho warms up the audience. Then 40 minutes of Zoomanity. Asian style. When I am ready to lose consciousness a brass band shows up playing '76 Trombones. ' I then check into the ICU at Providence Hospital for recovery.
Like sea urchins and grappa. She is an acquired taste.Last edited by BuildingGuy; 05-22-22 at 17:22. Reason: Typos
-
05-20-22 03:13 #7993Senior Member

Posts: 1267Her OG photo is in a purple flowy dress.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 23:52 #7992Senior Member

Posts: 142Vivian
I've seen Vivian many times through CaK Dolls. The pics aren't her, though her body is as good or better than the pics. She is very attractive, and has EXCELLENT smooth skin, the best I've seen. Her service is very good, but I wouldn't really say it's a GFE -- she will definitely take care of you and make sure you have a good time, but not a lot of DFK or pretend passion. That being said, she makes me cum hard and walk out the door happy.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 18:04 #7991Senior Member

Posts: 136Garden Secret Stella
Anyone able to book GS Stella.
Was told she was still on vacation but showed she would be back the 17th. Maybe only seen regulars? Seen her a couple of times and never had any issues.
TIA.
-
05-16-22 18:54 #7990Banned Member

Posts: 1333CaddyGirl Club Booker
Why I used K-girl in past from 2012-2019 was the following: A) It Was reliable source, B) The price point was always lower than none K-Girls, C) Girls were attractive, and in sample of ten girls, you had 1-2 very good looking one with look of 8. 5-9 with remaining 6-7 as was above average and one ugly girl, D) Service across the board was excellent to very good.
Fast forward to 2022, the K-Girl bookers have turned out to be a bunch of hustling pimps that will cut you up if you don't pay the girl. Things are getting worse if we collectively allow bookers to get away with shits that they are pulling off these days.
Today I took my chance with CaddyGirl club because a trusted monger tells me that BunnyGirl "BG" out of San Jose is a reputable operation in Northern CA. Oh well, it seems that BG maybe running good operation in Northern CA but it is a bullshit rip-off, false advertisement operation in Southern CA.
Bottomline, I was a victim of their Switch & Bait with Elsa at https://caddygirlsclub.com/caddy-elsa/ (I have attached a screenshot of the text with dishonest booker). The girl that opened the door, looked like nothing the photo and the booker is a shameless soul. I left the girl the cancellation fee because I felt so sorry for the girl that opened the door.
All and all, avoid this outfit like a plague. They can't be trusted.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]Last edited by Jack926; 05-16-22 at 19:30. Reason: Screenshot with phone number deleted
-
05-16-22 03:09 #7989Senior Member

Posts: 101Asian Pleaser Reviews #307
See my review on thread Asian Pleaser Reviews only, post #307. Overall, would not repeat. She's old.
Originally Posted by Egarii3
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 00:09 #7988Senior Member

Posts: 3690CandyGirl Vivian and Luna
Both are not young although I still enjoyed them. You won't recognize the girl in the pics of both.
Vivian was very fit and in great shape when I saw her. I could see why some people thought Vivian's body look like her pics. Both had good service that even a young chaser like me couldn't complain. I may see them again when no new young girls have my interest.
Vivian's reviews: (click here).
Luna's reviews: (click here), (click here), (click here).
Originally Posted by KRocker
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 13:45 #7987Senior Member

Posts: 195Been a while since I've seen Vivian but back then the body in the pictures matches her body. The face not so much but she wasn't wearing makeup.
Originally Posted by KRocker
[View Original Post]
The second picture for Luna I'm almost positive it's her.











Reply With Quote




