Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 9711
-
05-14-22 15:52 #7986Regular Member

Posts: 15Vivian and Luna
Anyone have any Intel on these girls? Would like to try them next.
Are pics real? And how's service. Much appreciated.
https://www.candygirlla.com/%EB%B9%8...84%EC%95%88-mw
https://www.candygirlla.com/%EC%95%8...A6%AC%EC%8A%A4
-
05-14-22 12:49 #7985Senior Member

Posts: 1834Prolly just to differentiate her as a legend from back in the day. If it's the one I'm thinking of then she's tallish, slim, tanned, can speak pretty good English, service was good. I remember the last time we met we talked about her dog needing surgery. Personally, I don't think she's worth 350/ hr compared to a few other kgirls available but she has her fans.
Originally Posted by ShibaShiba
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 23:49 #7984Regular Member

Posts: 9Saw that GKS has platinum now. Does anyone know what that means? Also is Asia an OG?
-
05-13-22 13:37 #7983Senior Member

Posts: 51Also goes by Aurora.
Originally Posted by HellOnEarth
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 18:07 #7982Senior Member

Posts: 530Victoria
She worked before under same name / pics. Reviews are ok but only GFE and nothing spectacular for me.
Originally Posted by Mmmmm00
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 13:44 #7981Senior Member

Posts: 177Kdolls Victoria
Any feedback?
https://www.kdollsla.com/victoria
Is she a rebrand?
-
05-12-22 13:43 #7980Senior Member

Posts: 177Sadly still on vacay.
Originally Posted by KRocker
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 00:22 #7979Senior Member

Posts: 59Bella / Vellaa
Anyone have experience with Bella (KTE or Booker H)? Also goes by Vellaa with Booker Gray. Booker telling me she's pretty but did not find much about her here.
-
05-11-22 13:32 #7978Regular Member

Posts: 15OG Stella
Anyone know if she's still on vacay? Saw her listing on Foxylist, but I had contacted one of her other booker's and they said their not sure when she'll be back.
https://www.foxylists.com/stellala
-
05-07-22 03:00 #7977Senior Member

Posts: 441Prior to me partaking in the BB fun, I saw Lyn a bunch and the first time she asked "condom?" - I was just assuming that she was asking if I was ready to fuck. I said no, hold on, let's do more P2 P and then after a little longer we slipped the jimmy hat on.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
Now I think about it, I may have not interpreted it correctly.
-
05-07-22 00:29 #7976Senior Member

Posts: 7266Lyn's booker is a biatch as well!
Originally Posted by FillHerPussyUp
[View Original Post]
If you text too many times it will piss her (booker) off if ya keep asking for LYn and "never" booker Lyn!
-
05-06-22 17:19 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 66LAkangels
Just got intelligence that Ashley and Samantha are the same person: the MILF with the large rose tattoo on her belly.
-
05-06-22 13:16 #7974Senior Member

Posts: 746Funny!
I literally had the same exact experience. I figure it was a litmus test and I said yes to the "Condom?" I didn't think about it until later, but I can't help but wonder if she was seeing if I would try so she could decide whether or not I would be allowed to return.
Originally Posted by Canon88
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 12:52 #7973Senior Member

Posts: 36Lyn is tricky. We'll have tons of P2 P play. To the point where she's pretty much putting my tip in. Then she'll always ask me before I enter "condom"? As if it's an option. LOL. I always say yes. I figured she's testing me.
Originally Posted by FillHerPussyUp
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 09:30 #7972Senior Member

Posts: 780There wouldn't be so many offering if there weren't so many customers demanding and paying for it. Also, American customers are satisfied with the looks of 2nd tier girls, based on how many are judged "hot"/8 or above. What seems to be trending are more guys wanted to get into the Kgirl scene.
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





