Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 611 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7500

    Not her cup of tea

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    They didn't during my session, but I didn't ask them to. I had them both in other positions attention to me. Maybe something I should suggest with more time.

    Anyone else have them interacting with each other?
    They won't. Duos are not Chelsea's cup of tea and good luck getting any major responses from Porsche. She's always uninterested or detached (unless you try to go in the back door LOL).

  2. #7499
    Quote Originally Posted by RealBugleboy  [View Original Post]
    Also in recent news, I reconciled and reunited with my old UTR Victoria. How could anyone forget her? She is the one I potentially knocked up.

    Rewind back to the fall, she was my main provider after I stopped seeing Lauren and Amanda. Then Victoria told me she was pregnant by me and had me take her to get a "fake" abortion pill, then we stopped talking, ironically only a couple days later she had her accident in which she fell from the 3rd floor window and broke her pelvis (right on Thanksgiving eve, the night before Thanksgiving). She almost died from the accident and will never be fully recovered, she has titanium in her legs and pelvis now. Anyhow a few weeks ago, she contacted me on facebook and we briefly talked, then the other night, she wrote me telling me how since she the accident she has changed for the goof and wanted to let go and I agreed, telling her to start anew, so we reconciled. Same night she asked me to give her ride home from visiting an ill family member in a nursing home, because she was stuck, which I did and we had nice talk (she is in Albany now, not Saratoga anymore).

    We talked and discussed the possibility of seeing each other again for "dates" like before. In fact, she asked to come along swimming with me yesterday, but had to cancel at last minute.
    Victoria and I talking more, she said she would see me again for "dates" like before. She is being nice now, back in the fall, all we did was argue and it was awful. We have been talking and even laughed / smiled in our texts. So going to wait it out a few days or so and see how things go and maybe see her again for sex (her pussy was so juicy and I never lasted long), so picking up where we left off six months ago, but this time starting anew.

    And of course, I still am seeing May for dates, we are celebrating my 35th birthday next week. But ya so seeing May and Victoria possibly now as my regulars and establishing more like a fwb relationship with both, what I wanted all along. I know this won't last forever, but for now its working out well.

  3. #7498

    Chelsea and Porche

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot642  [View Original Post]
    Nice review, do they interact with each other? I don mean kiss and fake touch but actually get down and daty 69?
    They didn't during my session, but I didn't ask them to. I had them both in other positions attention to me. Maybe something I should suggest with more time.

    Anyone else have them interacting with each other?

  4. #7497

    Reunion with UTR Victoria

    Also in recent news, I reconciled and reunited with my old UTR Victoria. How could anyone forget her? She is the one I potentially knocked up.

    Rewind back to the fall, she was my main provider after I stopped seeing Lauren and Amanda. Then Victoria told me she was pregnant by me and had me take her to get a "fake" abortion pill, then we stopped talking, ironically only a couple days later she had her accident in which she fell from the 3rd floor window and broke her pelvis (right on Thanksgiving eve, the night before Thanksgiving). She almost died from the accident and will never be fully recovered, she has titanium in her legs and pelvis now. Anyhow a few weeks ago, she contacted me on facebook and we briefly talked, then the other night, she wrote me telling me how since she the accident she has changed for the goof and wanted to let go and I agreed, telling her to start anew, so we reconciled. Same night she asked me to give her ride home from visiting an ill family member in a nursing home, because she was stuck, which I did and we had nice talk (she is in Albany now, not Saratoga anymore).

    We talked and discussed the possibility of seeing each other again for "dates" like before. In fact, she asked to come along swimming with me yesterday, but had to cancel at last minute.

    But anyhow, don't know if she is a provider anymore or not, but we are at least friends again somewhat and I can confirm she definitely is not pregnant. I asked her about that, now she is telling me that she never was pregnant, it was some kind of ovarian cyst and irregular period that made her think she was pregnant. Do not know if she is telling the truth or if she lost the baby in the accident, like I thought all along. Saratoga Sky's boyfriend Tarry (whom I am friends with) told me a different story, that she was pregnant and the baby daddy could been me or that other guy Shawn (50/50 that it was either one of us), but lost baby in the accident. Who knows and at this point who cares, old news now, so now I can finally move fwd and forget that whole ordeal.

    But anyhow this goes to show that I do sometimes reconcile with former providers and am not out to ruin their careers always, like many of you think. Perfect example here and as far as I know she is not providing we have not discussed that yet as we want to take things slow first to see if we start seeing each other again as UTR. As far as other clients she sees, I have no idea.

    Ps she plays for the other team. To simplify she dates and likes other girls

  5. #7496
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshPG3  [View Original Post]
    If you had to see one which one would you see?
    I have yet to see Chelsea alone. They both gave equal attention.

    Chelsea is clearly older but still quite attractive. She has no tits though. She was also pretty "hyper" on something. She was giving a lot of oral attention down below and more coverage than I'm used too.

    Porche has nice perky tits and she is young. She was quite calm. She does keeps her arms covered and maybe hiding something.

    I guess I will need a solo with Chelsea before making my decision.

    I have't had much luck when I'm up in the Albany area especially since Alyssa is now out of the game.

  6. #7495

    Do they play?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    So I was in town again. As my previous post, Chelsea pushed me to see Porche and I did. This time around, I wanted both. Wow, what a good time. GFE to the fullest. Both beautiful girls. I didn't even really have to do much. They were both very interactive with me. Chelsea was a bit "hyper" but she took really good care of everything. I never felt rush and felt that I was free to do whatever. This will likely be repeatable next time I come back this way.

    Chelsea - https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...i/568339107130.

    Porche - https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/595655020552.
    Nice review, do they interact with each other? I don mean kiss and fake touch but actually get down and daty 69?

  7. #7494

    May?

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBugleboy  [View Original Post]
    Had a great date last night with May. Yesterday was the annual Niska-Day in my old hometown of Niskayuna, which features a morning parade and evening fireworks. Anyways was planning outcall with May, so decided to take her to fireworks. I pick her up in Schenectady and we drive to the fireworks at Craig Elementary School on Balltown Rd in Niskayuna and then after parking, we walk to our spot holding hands (I was so happy as everyone thought we were a couple).

    After fireworks ended, we drive back to my apartment and I put on some real fireworks for her. We undress and begin making out, she kisses my neck and I get very hard. We get on my bed and I lube up with astroglide and proceed to fuck her bare, we continued until my grand finale when I cum in her pussy. We shower and get dressed and I drop her off.

    See like a real date, this is what I like to do with providers. And all of you tell me to fuck them, pay them and leave? Much more fun to spend time together like I do. And of course BBFS and cip.
    Odd she came over here and threw a fit about any bare services saying she can't believe guys wanted BBFS or even bbj and I will say after about 2 minutes she was complaining. She took money and left. She's way too big for my liking.

  8. #7493
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    So I was in town again. As my previous post, Chelsea pushed me to see Porche and I did. This time around, I wanted both. Wow, what a good time. GFE to the fullest. Both beautiful girls. I didn't even really have to do much. They were both very interactive with me. Chelsea was a bit "hyper" but she took really good care of everything. I never felt rush and felt that I was free to do whatever. This will likely be repeatable next time I come back this way.

    Chelsea - https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...i/568339107130.

    Porche - https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/595655020552.
    If you had to see one which one would you see?

  9. #7492

    Chelsea and Porche

    So I was in town again. As my previous post, Chelsea pushed me to see Porche and I did. This time around, I wanted both. Wow, what a good time. GFE to the fullest. Both beautiful girls. I didn't even really have to do much. They were both very interactive with me. Chelsea was a bit "hyper" but she took really good care of everything. I never felt rush and felt that I was free to do whatever. This will likely be repeatable next time I come back this way.

    Chelsea - https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...i/568339107130.

    Porche - https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/595655020552.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6D119E93-04A1-4649-BA37-EAFF9C89F1A5.jpg‎   246EBDEF-0841-4AEC-859D-F4910EF57F2E.jpg‎  

  10. #7491
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTF  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback, appreciated. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the post using the search tool, and scrolling back a month.

    If anyone else has feedback, please lmk.
    I do and I sent you a dm.

    Also see my post from last night about my nightmare experience with her last fall where she made me scared for my safety so much I recorded our encounter in 4 minute long video, in which you can hear how "crazed" she sounds. First time I was actually scared for my safety. Anyhow just wanted to reshare my encounter as she is a potentially dangerous provider.

  11. #7490
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1  [View Original Post]
    Billboatman10 just did a review of her and it was a no for him anyway. Hope that helps you some.
    Thanks for the feedback, appreciated. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the post using the search tool, and scrolling back a month.

    If anyone else has feedback, please lmk.

  12. #7489

    Fireworks with May

    Had a great date last night with May. Yesterday was the annual Niska-Day in my old hometown of Niskayuna, which features a morning parade and evening fireworks. Anyways was planning outcall with May, so decided to take her to fireworks. I pick her up in Schenectady and we drive to the fireworks at Craig Elementary School on Balltown Rd in Niskayuna and then after parking, we walk to our spot holding hands (I was so happy as everyone thought we were a couple).

    After fireworks ended, we drive back to my apartment and I put on some real fireworks for her. We undress and begin making out, she kisses my neck and I get very hard. We get on my bed and I lube up with astroglide and proceed to fuck her bare, we continued until my grand finale when I cum in her pussy. We shower and get dressed and I drop her off.

    See like a real date, this is what I like to do with providers. And all of you tell me to fuck them, pay them and leave? Much more fun to spend time together like I do. And of course BBFS and cip.

  13. #7488
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLick420  [View Original Post]
    Ya man when you get out by cobleskill the tattoos definitely differ from reputable places lmao.
    You got that right man.

  14. #7487
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention it in my review but she also has some of the most poorly done tattoos I have ever seen. Some you can't even read what they say and the one on her back looks terrible. Almost like they were done at home by someone who definitely shouldn't be tattooing anyone.
    Ya man when you get out by cobleskill the tattoos definitely differ from reputable places lmao.

  15. #7486
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLick420  [View Original Post]
    Dam that sucks she was a decent provider and a nice little spinner I used to see her in like 2014 2015 i miss that tight little asshole
    she was pretty decent looking back then but they all used to be at one point LOL she must have been eating good these past years https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ana-escort-albany-48181.
    I forgot to mention it in my review but she also has some of the most poorly done tattoos I have ever seen. Some you can't even read what they say and the one on her back looks terrible. Almost like they were done at home by someone who definitely shouldn't be tattooing anyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape