Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 611 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7485
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLick420  [View Original Post]
    Dam that sucks she was a decent provider I used to see her in like 2014 2015 she was pretty decent looking back then but they all used to be at one point LOL she must have been eating good these past years https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ana-escort-albany-48181.
    Wow what a difference from what she looks like now. It's a shame how these girls ruin their lives and their livelihood. She also smokes like crazy and has wine boxes all over the bedroom. Her face also looks botched quite a bit. Definitely hasn't been taking good care of herself at all.

  2. #7484
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTF  [View Original Post]
    This post from STG runs often, Schenectady. Busty, Sexy, 37 year old Female 37 years old.

    04:54 PM on 2022-05-21.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/128980389932

    Think I read some reports, but don't recall name or details. Anyone recall experiences, particualarly her O skils?

    Thanks. Appreciate any info.
    Billboatman10 just did a review of her and it was a no for him anyway. Hope that helps you some.

  3. #7483

    That's a shame she went to shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1  [View Original Post]
    https://binghamton.skipthegames.com/...f/313210061772

    Not sure why she posted under Binghamton instead of Albany since Richmondville is a hh from Albany give or take and it's an hour and a half from Binghamton. After we finalized details about the visit, I headed out for Richmondville. I get 15 minutes on my way and she texts me asking if I could wait longer as she had another client coming at the same time. I guess she thought one of us wouldn't show up. I told her I don't appreciate being double booked and said I was heading home. She tells me she will cancel the other guy and said she'd include anal for no additional charge so I told her I would give her another chance. I get to her place and she's out front smoking. I wasn't pleased about that but I had driven this far already so I decided to make the most out of the trip. Her place is a dump. Worse than Ness in Rome. We get to her back bedroom and I show her the money and she gets naked. She has a gut on her but so do I so I didn't let it ruin the moment. Her tits aren't too bad but one of them has a bruise on it. She also has bruises on her legs but she said she was in an accident years ago so I didn't question it. We start kissing and then she gives a not too bad BBBJ and then was suit up and she climbs on top. 18 minutes into our 30 minutes and her phone starts blowing up. I finally said that was it and I decided to just cum quick and get out of there. I gave her the money and left. Needless to say greek never happened. It was supposed to be our 2nd pop activity. I definitely would not repeat nor would I recommend her to anyone.
    Dam that sucks she was a decent provider and a nice little spinner I used to see her in like 2014 2015 i miss that tight little asshole
    she was pretty decent looking back then but they all used to be at one point LOL she must have been eating good these past years https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ana-escort-albany-48181.

  4. #7482

    Run from her literally

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTF  [View Original Post]
    This post from STG runs often, Schenectady. Busty, Sexy, 37 year old Female 37 years old.

    04:54 PM on 2022-05-21.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/128980389932

    Think I read some reports, but don't recall name or details. Anyone recall experiences, particualarly her O skils?

    Thanks. Appreciate any info.
    I posted about this last September but I'm reposting. See post 6642 in encounters.

    Stay far far far away from this one. Crazy chic in Schenectady.

    Well you all know I have had bad encounters, I swore Savannah was the worst, but not until I met this girl.

    This crazy is psycho crazy. Stay away from her, I am not kidding.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/310987570850

    We talked on phone and she told me she does outcalls for $260. That is way too much I told her and she told me she will lower it to $160, which I agreed to. We make plans and I pick her up from her place, near Rosa Rd & Gerling St. She is running late and keeps telling me, she will be ready in a few minutes, she forgot this and that, I got annoyed, but waited. As soon as she came outside, I could tell she looked crazed and definitely on something. I should have stopped. Her left arm was broken she claimed. I proceeded to bring her to my place and in the car, she begins talking crazy and accusing me of being mean to her, which I did not do. Upon arrival, she asks me to carry her purse and soda upstairs because of her broken arm, which I gladly did. We get upstairs and as soon as I give her donation, she suddenly then tells me she needs $260, she never agreed to $160, totally lying and saying she won't do anything with me, no touching anywhere. She begins yells at me in a crazed manner and then goes in my bathroom to "freshen up. " She robbed me. I told her this is not going to work out and I will just bring her home. She then starts yelling from the bathroom with the door shut, that I was "spying" on her. I was not, I was way over on the other side of the room. And who know what she was doing in the bathroom, probably something not good she was hiding. I am terrified for my safety, so I begin recording on my phone, just in case she accuses me of something or tries to attack me, I have evidence. She then calls her friend from the bathroom and tells me that she is going to get him to pick her up because she is "scared" of me. I tell her good, I do not want her anywhere near me and to get off my property. She begins yelling in a crazed manner, threatening to call police for sexual harassment (all recorded on my 4 minute long phone video I took). She then finally exits my bathroom and walks down the stairs and outside, yelling at me, she is going to run to neighbors over me. I call my neighbor (elderly lady who knows me and thinks I am a nice, young man) and inform her of this "crazy girl" and not to answer the door, if she knocks. Last I saw, she was walking down the street away from my place. I meanwhile took off and drove to Menands to see Menands MILF (who I reviewed last week) and did a very nice incall with her to make up for this girl (second time seeing Menands MILF and probably going to be my main regular I see, avoiding all these other girls who are bad to me).

    This girl is by far the most crazy scary girl I have ever encountered. And her ripping me off was the least of my worries, she is someone who is violent and unreasonable. Avoid Avoid Avoid.

  5. #7481

    Schenectady. Busty sexy 37 year old?

    This post from STG runs often, Schenectady. Busty, Sexy, 37 year old Female 37 years old.

    04:54 PM on 2022-05-21.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/128980389932

    Think I read some reports, but don't recall name or details. Anyone recall experiences, particualarly her O skils?

    Thanks. Appreciate any info.

  6. #7480

    Natasha is a no!

    https://binghamton.skipthegames.com/...f/313210061772

    Not sure why she posted under Binghamton instead of Albany since Richmondville is a hh from Albany give or take and it's an hour and a half from Binghamton. After we finalized details about the visit, I headed out for Richmondville. I get 15 minutes on my way and she texts me asking if I could wait longer as she had another client coming at the same time. I guess she thought one of us wouldn't show up. I told her I don't appreciate being double booked and said I was heading home. She tells me she will cancel the other guy and said she'd include anal for no additional charge so I told her I would give her another chance. I get to her place and she's out front smoking. I wasn't pleased about that but I had driven this far already so I decided to make the most out of the trip. Her place is a dump. Worse than Ness in Rome. We get to her back bedroom and I show her the money and she gets naked. She has a gut on her but so do I so I didn't let it ruin the moment. Her tits aren't too bad but one of them has a bruise on it. She also has bruises on her legs but she said she was in an accident years ago so I didn't question it. We start kissing and then she gives a not too bad BBBJ and then was suit up and she climbs on top. 18 minutes into our 30 minutes and her phone starts blowing up. I finally said that was it and I decided to just cum quick and get out of there. I gave her the money and left. Needless to say greek never happened. It was supposed to be our 2nd pop activity. I definitely would not repeat nor would I recommend her to anyone.

  7. #7479

    Unreliable providers

    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    Just my luck lately. Been like this for months for me. Can't find any one that is reliable. I schedule appointments I get ghosted I call up tell him I'm going to be there in a half hour they say okay I get ghosted. I'm so frustrated. Even my UTR girls aren't coming through when I need them.🤦
    Being ghosted by providers, eh? That's nothing new. Ever since I began this hobby in 2019, I have experienced it that constantly. This is why I have so many problems with providers. It's not entirely me like you all say, it's them. I mean I contact providers to set up dates and get ghosted. Or once I begin seeing a regular, they often will do the same or ask for money to prepay for dates and then rip me off. Lie and make up excuses, the ultimate was agreeing to do an overnight than minute cancelling telling me they need to go out of town for a family emergency. Funny because I then see them an hour later posting on skipthegames. So obvious they lied and are really just seeing others to get more money.

    And I have high anxiety and do everything predictable rigid planned out, so of course I freak out and begin crying and tantruming, hence the problems I get into with providers. Like I mentioned before, I have had to call mental health crisis when regulars ghost me or don't follow thru on plans, had to miss work a few times for similiar reasons.

    And I continue this hobby because I'm desperate and my only option for sex, it's my lifeline. Also same reason I am broke as I spend all my money on providers and chose to live in the poorhouse and would chose this over paying bills if desperate and broke enough, would even let me bills go to collections then refuse to pay collections just to have money for this hobby.

  8. #7478

    Good Call

    This is interesting because I planned on seeing her until she said no BBBJ. She looks good but spidey senses were tingling here. I hate walking into dark rooms because ya never know what's in there. You made the right move.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/479595673062

    Arranged for an afternoon meet up with this one. I get there and I asked to use the bathroom and she starts demanding the money. I say can I use the bathroom first and she still demand some money. Also she had the room all black dark. I couldn't see squat. Told her I'm out of here open the door and left. Too bad she was a little hottie.

  9. #7477
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/479595673062

    Arranged for an afternoon meet up with this one. I get there and I asked to use the bathroom and she starts demanding the money. I say can I use the bathroom first and she still demand some money. Also she had the room all black dark. I couldn't see squat. Told her I'm out of here open the door and left. Too bad she was a little hottie.
    Just my luck lately. Been like this for months for me. Can't find any one that is reliable. I schedule appointments I get ghosted I call up tell him I'm going to be there in a half hour they say okay I get ghosted. I'm so frustrated. Even my UTR girls aren't coming through when I need them.🤦

  10. #7476

    Sketchy

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/479595673062

    Arranged for an afternoon meet up with this one. I get there and I asked to use the bathroom and she starts demanding the money. I say can I use the bathroom first and she still demand some money. Also she had the room all black dark. I couldn't see squat. Told her I'm out of here open the door and left. Too bad she was a little hottie.

  11. #7475
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    If you are not having a hard time finding talent then I think you have pretty deep pockets or pretty low standards. I'm out here struggling. But then again I absolutely refuse to pay more than $150 for a half hour. And that better include DATY. It's still boggles my mind that you guys are willing to pay so much for 30 minutes.
    Honestly these providers all charge way too much. And finding one for $80 to $120 for hh is very different difficult. Just to cum in a bag. Sorry I know many of you are against BBFS and cip, but you got to admit the raincoat diminishes the pleasure and does not feel as good. I mean it's like ordering a pizza without any toppings. I know the risks.

    And this is coming from the guy who got the clap last august and potentially got two providers pregnant (Victoria and the Surrogate Lauren).

    Also something very important I need to clarify, I never would intentionally give a provider an std, I made that statement last fall out of anger after Saratoga Sky played games with me. I made that statement out of anger and after tried to retract but damage was already done. I get tested regularly and Im clean again and have paperwork to prove so to any provider I see. Last august, when I got the clap, what really happened was I had gone to doctor and been given antibiotics and was clean but told to wait a full week just in case. I got horny and could not wait and at the time Saratoga Sky was seeing people again and agreed to bbfs. Most likely I was fine as I had been on antibiotics but as a precaution was supposed to wait 3 more days and I didnt - not intentionally but cuz my little head took over (you know the feeling). And btw Im friends with Saratoga Skys current boyfriend Tarry and he told me that they both got tested and are clean, so see she never got infected by me. He also told me that Saratoga Sky is doing quite well, away from bad habits and working/even in school. So shes retired from the hobby now, we can say - in case anyone was wondering what happened to her (I am friends with her current boyfriend Tarry - I know weird I would want to befriend one of my exs new boyfriends but given my problems, nothing surprises anyone)

  12. #7474

    Struggling

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy141  [View Original Post]
    Who cares. Only you have the issue around here finding talent, everyone else is scoring just fine. We are all sad to know you haven't offed yourself yet. I'll be sure to let Mae know to ghost you on your hatching day. Enjoy!! 👍.
    If you are not having a hard time finding talent then I think you have pretty deep pockets or pretty low standards. I'm out here struggling. But then again I absolutely refuse to pay more than $150 for a half hour. And that better include DATY. It's still boggles my mind that you guys are willing to pay so much for 30 minutes.

  13. #7473

    Everett Road Asians

    Saw "Lila" - 315-xxxx686. Standard text and wait in parking lot for 5 minutes before getting the room number. Lila was bouncy and cute, no belly but curvy. Big natural B's and a plump rear end. Took a shower with her washing the important parts to a squeaky clean luster. Once to the bed, it was a BBJ with BLS and HJ. Suited up for doggy, mish and CG. Took off the cover and finished with HJ and BLS. Over all good attitude but as usual with the Asians, rushing to get the payoff. $1.6 + $.4 tip. Nice enough, but probably wouldn't repeat based on the rushing.

  14. #7472
    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]
    Why are you posting an encounter from 2020 with a provider who hasnt sold herself in a year and a half? What's the utility?
    Agreed. She hasn't. She's basically been out of the game for at least that much time, if not more.

    Plus, even before that she made contacting her a PITA. First you had to contact her on ECCIE, etc.

    She didn't even post a phone no. In her STG ads. She never responds to her gmail addy, etc.

    I mean. It's not hard to get a Google Voice number with voicemail.

    She made contacting her as difficult as possible and has done so for years.

    Anyone looking for business does not do that.

    I wrote her off years ago because of that. I also figured out that she got some Chad for herself and obviously doesn't worry about much else, even if she has money issues. Which they all do.

    She seems to not want to be bothered and that started years ago. Fine. Like most of the rest, she just ghosted the scene and wrote all the mongers off without caring about it.

  15. #7471

    Who cares

    Who cares. Only you have the issue around here finding talent, everyone else is scoring just fine. We are all sad to know you haven't offed yourself yet. I'll be sure to let Mae know to ghost you on your hatching day. Enjoy!! 👍.

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBugleboy  [View Original Post]
    I actually am seeing May as my main and only regular. We get along good and she understands all my issues and is very accommodating. She is strictly outcall, which I like because I get to pick her up and give her rides to my apartment, we even hold hands and kiss in public, so I am getting the closest girlfriend experience. And we also have gone to dinner at Jumping Jacks a few times and done other stuff, after or before our outcall "dates". And she is all set to celebrate my birthday with me in 3 weeks (I am going to be 35), real excited about that, especially after Lauren and Amanda kinda ruined my birthday last year by leaving me hanging and then bailing on me at last minute (I do not need to go into details, old news, but I was real upset last year on my birthday which is all I will say).

    So that is why I have not posted about any providers because right now I am strictly seeing May. So I come on here instead just to rant about my personal issues. I have nobody in my real life to listen, so I come here to rant.

    And I did not burn my bridges, it is the very poor selection of providers that is the issue. Skipthegames has become a cesspool full of junkies, scammers and Asians (really what is with all the asian ads). I cannot afford the girls on tryst or sumo or eros, plus they all require screening and if your some nobody like me, you won't get past the screening.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape