Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 11224
-
05-22-22 19:00 #6724Senior Member

Posts: 3418Not the ISP
Originally Posted by Armany
[View Original Post]
It's not the ISP, but it doesn't matter. The technical and procedure requirements are beyond the skills/knowledge of most folks on here. I don't mean that disparagingly, but based on the questions and what people ask. But to get back on safely, you'll need:
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
- A new VPN provider, egressing from a different location.
- Run the entire thing in a new virtual machine, like VMware or hyper-v, preferably with the network "bridged" not nat'd.
- Make sure it can't access the internet until connected to the VPN.
- preferably a different browser than you used on the old profile.
- Different credit cards, new pictures, and probably stay away from profiles you visited before, so the girls don't tell on you.
If you only access it via your phone or tablet, you're probably fucked unless you have a separate phone/tablet laying around. Good luck.
Sometimes I think someone should start a business just helping people get back on Seeking. Or just do it like the gamers, create profiles and sell them off. lol
-
05-22-22 16:40 #6723Senior Member

Posts: 5603Flying my SB / GF into vegas tonite. Crazy cheap .65 RT airfare with small under the seat bag and ($.65 with one larger carry-on bag) out of Burbank. Got a 1000 sf condo resort rental for a $ a day for 4 nights. That same place in L. A. Would be $$-$$$ per night. I will be paying for all meals and a few party favors. It will probably come to a G for the 4 days. A real luxury for me but worth it. And not something I will be able to do again anytime soon. Sugaring on a budget can be trying but you can still make it work if you put in the effort.
I will have to go back to searching out the less fortunate, ill informed or lonely after that to stay in the game. Vegas is a much tougher market than L. A. Just way less girls to choose from.
-
05-22-22 16:27 #6722Senior Member

Posts: 5603I am starting to think the only way is to get a new ISP. The success rate in these situations seems to be all over the map.
Originally Posted by Armany
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 16:16 #6721Senior Member

Posts: 81Are you using the same payment method.
Originally Posted by Armany
[View Original Post]
Don't ask the girls out directly.
I always change the conversation to email so I can ask without getting banned.
-
05-22-22 15:04 #6720Senior Member

Posts: 29SA multiple bans
Hi,
I joined SA a year ago and got banned a couple months back for soliciting sex. I waited a couple weeks, got Nord VPN, deleted all history and cookies from all browsers. Downloaded a new browser, edited my previous pics and made a new account on SA. Then I was fine for a month until my account got deleted because they found out I was banned before. Again I waited a couple weeks and did the same thing with a new browser and a different VPN server but every time I create an account it gets deleted in a couple hours. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this and if there's a way I can make a new account again without getting banned? Thanks.
-
05-22-22 14:03 #6719Senior Member

Posts: 81Yes.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Delete if not appropriate.
-
05-22-22 11:07 #6718Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Semi pros
I am game, I do not need a pm.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
I have a sex worker friend, 33 years old, looking to sell overpriced sex and it is raw dog.
Another one is a pro masseuse, just getting divorced, probably would only do oral to start.
Both have places.
They are semi pros, not like the 19 year old supermodel non pros on this forum. Let me know.
-
05-22-22 10:09 #6717Regular Member

Posts: 22Avoiding Getting Banned Again Immediately After Purchasing Membership
Does anyone have any advice for not getting banned immediately after getting a premium membership? Creating a new account is not a problem but after purchasing a premium membership it immediately bans me.
-
05-22-22 05:15 #6716Senior Member

Posts: 5603Not sure if this is appropriate in a public forum. PM's no problem. But admin is always the final arbiter of such things.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 21:49 #6715Senior Member

Posts: 81Sugar baby plug
I have a seeking account but I don't have time to be on the site.
Anyone out there who consistently meets up with girls and fucks them.
Wondering if anyone is open to hook me up with girls who they successfully meet up with.
I don't mind sending some cash your way.
Pm me.
-
05-21-22 19:47 #6714Senior Member

Posts: 3338Scammer
Wanted $ by CashApp.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-cc8f2aeb24fd
-
05-21-22 15:56 #6713Regular Member

Posts: 17I met her and I posted reply on OC thread.
Originally Posted by Meaty55
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 12:10 #6712Regular Member

Posts: 20Cryptobby
I posted In the OC thread but figured this one is more active, anyone living my fantasy and seeing this girl? I see Her occasionally at the gym and she literally has the biggest ass at the gym. She always wears such tight tiny outfits to make her tits and ass pop out and I swear She always makes her thighs and ass jiggle during leg workouts. She is for sure my number 1 gym crush / fantasy. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.
-
05-21-22 11:15 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 5603Two years is a good run.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 23:10 #6710Senior Member

Posts: 441Similar story. Literally the hottest girl (half chilean / korean) was a $500 ppm with overnight, BB, extremely horny and multiple pops. Eventually turned into a civi relationships where just doing the normal dinners and nights out. Some of the best 2 years of my life.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






