Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 748 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 11217
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6717
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is appropriate in a public forum. PM's no problem. But admin is always the final arbiter of such things.
    Yes.

    Delete if not appropriate.

  2. #6716
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Semi pros

    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I have a seeking account but I don't have time to be on the site.

    Anyone out there who consistently meets up with girls and fucks them.

    Wondering if anyone is open to hook me up with girls who they successfully meet up with.

    I don't mind sending some cash your way.

    Pm me.
    I am game, I do not need a pm.

    I have a sex worker friend, 33 years old, looking to sell overpriced sex and it is raw dog.

    Another one is a pro masseuse, just getting divorced, probably would only do oral to start.

    Both have places.

    They are semi pros, not like the 19 year old supermodel non pros on this forum. Let me know.

  3. #6715

    Avoiding Getting Banned Again Immediately After Purchasing Membership

    Does anyone have any advice for not getting banned immediately after getting a premium membership? Creating a new account is not a problem but after purchasing a premium membership it immediately bans me.

  4. #6714
    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I have a seeking account but I don't have time to be on the site.

    Anyone out there who consistently meets up with girls and fucks them.

    Wondering if anyone is open to hook me up with girls who they successfully meet up with.

    I don't mind sending some cash your way.

    Pm me.
    Not sure if this is appropriate in a public forum. PM's no problem. But admin is always the final arbiter of such things.

  5. #6713

    Sugar baby plug

    I have a seeking account but I don't have time to be on the site.

    Anyone out there who consistently meets up with girls and fucks them.

    Wondering if anyone is open to hook me up with girls who they successfully meet up with.

    I don't mind sending some cash your way.

    Pm me.

  6. #6712

  7. #6711
    Quote Originally Posted by Meaty55  [View Original Post]
    I posted In the OC thread but figured this one is more active, anyone living my fantasy and seeing this girl? I see Her occasionally at the gym and she literally has the biggest ass at the gym. She always wears such tight tiny outfits to make her tits and ass pop out and I swear She always makes her thighs and ass jiggle during leg workouts. She is for sure my number 1 gym crush / fantasy. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.
    I met her and I posted reply on OC thread.

  8. #6710

    Cryptobby

    I posted In the OC thread but figured this one is more active, anyone living my fantasy and seeing this girl? I see Her occasionally at the gym and she literally has the biggest ass at the gym. She always wears such tight tiny outfits to make her tits and ass pop out and I swear She always makes her thighs and ass jiggle during leg workouts. She is for sure my number 1 gym crush / fantasy. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.

  9. #6709
    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    Similar story. Literally the hottest girl (half chilean / korean) was a $500 ppm with overnight, BB, extremely horny and multiple pops. Eventually turned into a civi relationships where just doing the normal dinners and nights out. Some of the best 2 years of my life.
    Two years is a good run.

  10. #6708
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Looking back over the years I can say with certainty that the best long term SB's I ever had (and continue to have) were the most reasonable. The ones I paid the most for were the least satisfying. And there is nothing wrong with paying top dollar to treat yourself to the same hottie a few times. But when they take far less than you see them getting from the other guys they date you know you got something going on.

    Two years ago I lost the best SB I ever had to a fake SD. He convinced her that if she ran off with him she would have anything she ever wanted (financially). Now she is back as it did not work out as planned. Our current relationship consists of me just civi dating her and it all consists of money spent on rooms, food and some some small gifts. Basically what you would do for any GF you might have. No cash payments. But I do think overall the numbers are going up. Inflation, more free spending daddys in the game, multiple social media platforms for the girls to choose from, etc.

    With the amounts I see being spent on OF or chaturbate or in the strip club it's easy to see why these girls are shooting for the moon. You really need to seek out the new girls, the less than perfect looking and the emotionally needy to get any kind of a reasonable arrangement.
    Similar story. Literally the hottest girl (half chilean / korean) was a $500 ppm with overnight, BB, extremely horny and multiple pops. Eventually turned into a civi relationships where just doing the normal dinners and nights out. Some of the best 2 years of my life.

  11. #6707
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #6706
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to help a girl with a 5 digit arrangement? I hope it meant 5 benjamins because I better be fucking someone that looks like megan fox or a victoria secret model.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-3c462e597416
    Looking back over the years I can say with certainty that the best long term SB's I ever had (and continue to have) were the most reasonable. The ones I paid the most for were the least satisfying. And there is nothing wrong with paying top dollar to treat yourself to the same hottie a few times. But when they take far less than you see them getting from the other guys they date you know you got something going on.

    Two years ago I lost the best SB I ever had to a fake SD. He convinced her that if she ran off with him she would have anything she ever wanted (financially). Now she is back as it did not work out as planned. Our current relationship consists of me just civi dating her and it all consists of money spent on rooms, food and some some small gifts. Basically what you would do for any GF you might have. No cash payments. But I do think overall the numbers are going up. Inflation, more free spending daddys in the game, multiple social media platforms for the girls to choose from, etc.

    With the amounts I see being spent on OF or chaturbate or in the strip club it's easy to see why these girls are shooting for the moon. You really need to seek out the new girls, the less than perfect looking and the emotionally needy to get any kind of a reasonable arrangement.

  13. #6705
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to help a girl with a 5 digit arrangement? I hope it meant 5 benjamins because I better be fucking someone that looks like megan fox or a victoria secret model.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-3c462e597416.
    $10 k a month minimum for a "platonic or semi-romance arrangement", LOL. She's been around for a year, she must have a taker or very patience waiting for that sucker. Definitely not Victoria secret model material.

  14. #6704

    5 digit arrangement

    Anyone want to help a girl with a 5 digit arrangement? I hope it meant 5 benjamins because I better be fucking someone that looks like megan fox or a victoria secret model.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-3c462e597416

  15. #6703
    Valentine -project manager straight of college? Oh boy I wonder what other delusional whoppers are going to come out of her mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Trans-friendly used to mean "I'm trans".

    Now, I think it often means "Don't be a hater" . . . But they don't seem to realize it confuses us.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-aa208af27f8b (she said she's not trans).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-4d67683d4a7d (no reply yet, but doesn't look like a guy to me).

    I've also come to the conclusion that "Children: Prefer Not to Say" is often them just picking an answer. . . But I always ask.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape