Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 33449
-
05-21-22 00:13 #23849Senior Member

Posts: 17453 yr old
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/82003036
Is this one real? Is she worth it or what?
-
05-20-22 22:48 #23848Senior Member

Posts: 451Ha ha ha ha, cough ha ha, cough HA HA HA
You must be the luckiest dude here—go buy a lotto ticket immediately!
Originally Posted by CoeRoe
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 22:45 #23847Senior Member

Posts: 1190Hannah
Yes, she's real. I met her twice and she's OK--not great, but OK. The last time I met her, her brother was living with her in a notel and she had to wake him up and kick him out so we could party. Pretty awkward and I haven't seen her since then, which was pre-covid.
Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 22:45 #23846Senior Member

Posts: 451Reviews
Go read the less than stellar reviews members have posted.
Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 22:04 #23845Senior Member

Posts: 174Is this one real?
Is this one real? Has anyone seen her?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81959933
-
05-20-22 22:02 #23844Senior Member

Posts: 2645The predator called and said, "No. I wouldn't fuck that with someone else's cloaca. ".
Originally Posted by BackToZero
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 20:23 #23843Senior Member

Posts: 225Skank in Wilder / Newport
This POS is back at it, avoid at all costs. She keeps trying to advertise without being recognized hence no face pics.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81973775
-
05-20-22 18:06 #23842Senior Member

Posts: 174UTR provider
I'm going to be in town for a weekend just wondering if any has a mature Utr provider contact they would like to share. PM me thanks.
-
05-20-22 17:34 #23841Senior Member

Posts: 39Hahaha Jesus Christ, suddenly want to watch the predator movies.
Originally Posted by Allen65
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 11:18 #23840Senior Member

Posts: 207Candy Pants?
Sounds to me like Candy Pants trying to boost her business? JS.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 10:36 #23839Senior Member

Posts: 538Highly Suspect!
Pretty over-the-top glowing for a first time poster. I mean, I know I'm no senior and relatively new, but wow.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
That being said I honestly hope he really did strike gold his first time and also would appreciate some context / contact info as well.
-
05-20-22 09:56 #23838Senior Member

Posts: 1190Candy
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Coeroe
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 08:51 #23837Senior Member

Posts: 48Why!
Why did I open it? Knowing I was warned twice.
Originally Posted by Wardon7000
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 08:35 #23836Senior Member

Posts: 362Cameron
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81950621
Originally Posted by BigGuy3627
[View Original Post]
Not sure what her thinking is. Sometimes I just don’t ask
send her any dick pic. Doesn’t even have to be yours.
-
05-20-22 08:16 #23835Senior Member

Posts: 473Cameron
It's her. She is staying in blue ash. 4 or 5 cats came with her. Same kinda service.
Originally Posted by InTwoDeep
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





