Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 692 742 1142 1642 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 33446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23831

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardon7000  [View Original Post]
    I RTFF and could not find anything on this one. Just wondering.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81936522
    You just did that so we would open it and see that mess I can't unsee that I am going to have to go bleach my eyes now and pray for Alzheimer's or some thing christ that's bad.

  2. #23830

    Tee

    Quote Originally Posted by AraGreene  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Having trouble searching because "tee" is too short to search and "talented" pulls up unrelated posts.

    https://tryst.link/escort/perfectly-petite
    She's real, very mechanical and doesn't like what she does. Also has her BF hiding in the other room.

  3. #23829
    Quote Originally Posted by Wert699  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI you know you can still get an std form a BBBJ.
    Umm. Yes. If you let a girl with festering sores around her mouth go down on you, you could catch something. But from every Dr I've talked to, and everything I've read, from the guys pov, BJ's are pretty safe in terms of you contracting stis. Of course this still assumes some responsibility to make sure a girls mouth isn't covered in cold sores or leaking puss. A guy is free to make his own decisions, but yeah. I don't worry about bbbjs my friend. Nor would I personally pay for anything wearing a rubber. Not really a luxury some of us have who have been pretty used to being in relationships and having unprotected intercourse regularly. Last girl I saw I walked right out when she went to put a rubber on for oral. Didn't ask for the money back. Didn't whine, complain, or try to negotiate. I simply chuckled and left.

  4. #23828

    Just an FYI

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyShawn513  [View Original Post]
    It has become a very popular trend indeed. Every time I see a new, attractive girl under 30 her ad usually starts out with, no low ballers, no bare, no BBBJ. So in other words she wants top dollar for services that aren't worth paying for. The lowest common denominator of "clients" has really hurt the market for all. The guys who are desperate, and or thrilled to have an attractive girl touch them. I mean I'm 41. My rubber days are long gone. I've been in relationships and been used to bare relations most my life. If I go to put a rubber on nowadays it's an instant flat tire for me. For all these reasons this is why I mostly only see escorts for BBBJ. Cause as crazy as I am, I'm not really into going bare FS with working girls unless I really get to trust them. But now, it's getting harder and harder to find girls willing to do BBBJ w cim. And the ones who still do, are not the ones you want to see LOL. And they're charging way too much as well. So I haven't seen anyone in over a year. These girls are not difficult to understand. They will continue to limit menus, and raise prices as long as there are men willing to pay. The solution. When these new girls pop up talking about no bb, no BBBJ, no low ballers, do not message them. They will figure it out. To sell a good, you have to have people willing to buy what you're selling. And no guy should be paying for a covered BJ.
    Just an FYI you know you can still get an std form a BBBJ.

  5. #23827
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMorehead  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot, however her ad says "NO BARE". Does that include no BBBJ? It has become a very popular trend with the ladies as pointed out in the.

    High Honorarium Hotties thread below, however I would say a very Unpopular trend with the guys -myself included.
    It has become a very popular trend indeed. Every time I see a new, attractive girl under 30 her ad usually starts out with, no low ballers, no bare, no BBBJ. So in other words she wants top dollar for services that aren't worth paying for. The lowest common denominator of "clients" has really hurt the market for all. The guys who are desperate, and or thrilled to have an attractive girl touch them. I mean I'm 41. My rubber days are long gone. I've been in relationships and been used to bare relations most my life. If I go to put a rubber on nowadays it's an instant flat tire for me. For all these reasons this is why I mostly only see escorts for BBBJ. Cause as crazy as I am, I'm not really into going bare FS with working girls unless I really get to trust them. But now, it's getting harder and harder to find girls willing to do BBBJ w cim. And the ones who still do, are not the ones you want to see LOL. And they're charging way too much as well. So I haven't seen anyone in over a year. These girls are not difficult to understand. They will continue to limit menus, and raise prices as long as there are men willing to pay. The solution. When these new girls pop up talking about no bb, no BBBJ, no low ballers, do not message them. They will figure it out. To sell a good, you have to have people willing to buy what you're selling. And no guy should be paying for a covered BJ.

  6. #23826

    Princess Dallas

    I RTFF and could not find anything on this one. Just wondering.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81936522

  7. #23825

    Talented tee

    Any intel on this one? Having trouble searching because "tee" is too short to search and "talented" pulls up unrelated posts.

    https://tryst.link/escort/perfectly-petite

  8. #23824

    Heather from Louisville. Scammer using her pics

    Heather actually has an excellent reputation I can vouch for in my experience.

    I am pretty sure someone stole her pics and is using those pics to try to scam people.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    A while back I saw heathers ad here in Cincinnati and contacted her. Through the number in her Cincy ad. She wouldn't comment to where she was at, and wanted a booking fee / deposit. (See post #22848) And originally I though someone had stole her pictures and was trying to scam people. Then I saw her ad in either Lexington or Louisville with a different number. I texted her and advised her there was someone using her pictures try to scam people in Ohio. I never heard back from her not a gee thanks or I know about it just nothing. One would think an escort would be concerned that something like that could hurt her. And she would make it known that there are fake ad and to watch out.

  9. #23823

    Thalia

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I know I can be a broken record talking about Thalia, but I just finished a visit with her and it was hands down the most spectacular sexual experience of my life. Jesus Christ this woman is an absolute master.

    I'm not going to share intimate details, but I cannot imagine it possible for a woman to perform at a higher level than I just experienced.

    Wow! I'll be thinking about this morning for quite some time.
    I am in agreement with you on Thalia! I didn't think it was possible but she has definitely upped her game the last couple times I have visited with her!

  10. #23822

    Cameron

    Anybody seen Cameron lately?

    She asked for a D pic, is this normal?

  11. #23821
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    Thalia

    I know I can be a broken record talking about Thalia, but I just finished a visit with her and it was hands down the most spectacular sexual experience of my life. Jesus Christ this woman is an absolute master.

    I'm not going to share intimate details, but I cannot imagine it possible for a woman to perform at a higher level than I just experienced.

    Wow! I'll be thinking about this morning for quite some time.

  12. #23820

    Beechmont

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMorehead  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot, however her ad says "NO BARE". Does that include no BBBJ? It has become a very popular trend with the ladies as pointed out in the.

    High Honorarium Hotties thread below, however I would say a very Unpopular trend with the guys -myself included.
    I reached out however she is in Florida until Tuesday.

  13. #23819

    No bare

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    I decided to TOFTT on this one. Yes, she is real. We had a great time. She is only here for two weeks, then gone two weeks.
    She looks hot, however her ad says "NO BARE". Does that include no BBBJ? It has become a very popular trend with the ladies as pointed out in the.

    High Honorarium Hotties thread below, however I would say a very Unpopular trend with the guys -myself included.

  14. #23818
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seem her yet to know if she is legit yet? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81755084.

    Thanks.
    I decided to TOFTT on this one. Yes, she is real. We had a great time. She is only here for two weeks, then gone two weeks.

  15. #23817

    Thick beechmont babe

    Anyone seem her yet to know if she is legit yet? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81755084.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape