Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 641 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 691 741 1141 1641 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23849

    53 yr old

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/82003036

    Is this one real? Is she worth it or what?

  2. #23848

    Ha ha ha ha, cough ha ha, cough HA HA HA

    Quote Originally Posted by CoeRoe  [View Original Post]
    OMG. Candy is the best. I have seen her at least 3 times and has been more amazing each time. Candy is nothing like anything I ever had. She loves sex and everything about it. She has show. Me the threats she received and that why she is very cautious of who she sees, but the ones she see we are the lucky ones. I am new to all this and so glad she is the one I met. This women are.
    You must be the luckiest dude here—go buy a lotto ticket immediately!

  3. #23847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is this one real? Has anyone seen her?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81959933
    Yes, she's real. I met her twice and she's OK--not great, but OK. The last time I met her, her brother was living with her in a notel and she had to wake him up and kick him out so we could party. Pretty awkward and I haven't seen her since then, which was pre-covid.

  4. #23846

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is this one real? Has anyone seen her?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81959933
    Go read the less than stellar reviews members have posted.

  5. #23845

    Is this one real?

    Is this one real? Has anyone seen her?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81959933

  6. #23844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by BackToZero  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha Jesus Christ, suddenly want to watch the predator movies.
    The predator called and said, "No. I wouldn't fuck that with someone else's cloaca. ".

  7. #23843

    Skank in Wilder / Newport

    This POS is back at it, avoid at all costs. She keeps trying to advertise without being recognized hence no face pics.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81973775

  8. #23842

    UTR provider

    I'm going to be in town for a weekend just wondering if any has a mature Utr provider contact they would like to share. PM me thanks.

  9. #23841
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen65  [View Original Post]
    Why did I open it? Knowing I was warned twice.
    Hahaha Jesus Christ, suddenly want to watch the predator movies.

  10. #23840

    Candy Pants?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty over-the-top glowing for a first time poster. I mean, I know I'm no senior and relatively new, but wow.

    That being said I honestly hope he really did strike gold his first time and also would appreciate some context / contact info as well.
    Sounds to me like Candy Pants trying to boost her business? JS.

  11. #23839

    Highly Suspect!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    Pretty over-the-top glowing for a first time poster. I mean, I know I'm no senior and relatively new, but wow.

    That being said I honestly hope he really did strike gold his first time and also would appreciate some context / contact info as well.

  12. #23838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeroe  [View Original Post]
    OMG. Candy is the best. I have seen her at least 3 times and has been more amazing each time. Candy is nothing like anything I ever had. She loves sex and everything about it. She has show. Me the threats she received and that why she is very cautious of who she sees, but the ones she see we are the lucky ones. I am new to all this and so glad she is the one I met. This women are.
    Who are you talking about?

  13. #23837

    Why!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardon7000  [View Original Post]
    I RTFF and could not find anything on this one. Just wondering.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81936522
    Why did I open it? Knowing I was warned twice.

  14. #23836

    Cameron

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3627  [View Original Post]
    She was moving last time I saw her. I heard she is in northern cincy now. If you get her new number pass it along I would like to reconnect as well. I'll do the same if I get it.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81950621

    Not sure what her thinking is. Sometimes I just don’t ask send her any dick pic. Doesn’t even have to be yours.

  15. #23835

    Cameron

    It's her. She is staying in blue ash. 4 or 5 cats came with her. Same kinda service.

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Cameron lately?

    She asked for a D pic, is this normal?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape