Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 5762
-
05-27-22 13:20 #4517Senior Member

Posts: 989Re: Wellness
Well, they may have upgraded the show since I asked for it as that was shortly after they opened, but it was certainly nothing special then, and they didn't participate at all. It would have been the same experience, and cheaper, to take a shower at home before going.
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
As for lasting in Lex, Tao has surely been there three or four years now.
Spaceman Spiff.
-
05-26-22 20:14 #4516Regular Member

Posts: 10M Spa
How is the talent at M spa lately? I haven't been since last year. I'm thinking of going tomorrow.
-
05-25-22 21:52 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 518Wellness is ok
I've no problems with shower, it's really a jet spray tub. I liked it better than ts. When they first opened lady owner said they were going to be legit. In Lexington only legit spas stay open. If you get to know them and vice versa, perhaps it could be better.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 09:36 #4514Regular Member

Posts: 3Many Thanks
The one thing the massage places I like have in common is their working hours. Staying open very late, like 9 or 10 PM is usually a clue, but this one just doesn't seem to fit the bill. Thank you for your information.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 06:17 #4513Senior Member

Posts: 113Rose
So I'll definitely need some help from you guys. I was looking for the American rose spa and ended up at the rose spa on garners ferry. Nothing to really report about there, standard massage and HE with no TS. If anyone can PM me the address to the American rose spa I'd appreciate it.
-
05-22-22 01:06 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 989Re: Wellness
It's a Chinese operation.
Originally Posted by Lakeboy290
[View Original Post]
Been there I think three times without encountering any extras although I did get major tease once.
One odd thing is that I asked for the shower once, and they sent me to wash myself in a standup shower stall.
Spaceman Spiff.
-
05-21-22 15:26 #4511Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone been here?
They are the closest to where I live, but I can't find any information on them.
http://www.wellnessmassagelexington.com/
-
05-21-22 09:09 #4510Senior Member

Posts: 53New Royal girls
Went there a month or so ago and had one of the new girls. Meant to make a post about it but forgot. She's about as old as Gigi but not nearly as good. She's petite, decent cup size but she's got some serious mom tummy. Didn't get her name and I'm pretty sure there's two now because another monger came in after me and left a few minutes after me too. Unless the other girl is solid I may be taking a break from Royal for the time being.
Originally Posted by ShawnSpreewell
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 21:29 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 147Supposedly new girls are there.
Originally Posted by Philly803
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 06:45 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 113Royal massage Gigi
Has anyone seen her in the past few months? Called a few times for her and she wasn't there. May be gone.
-
05-13-22 13:01 #4507Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking in Cola
Desperately trying to find out which massage locations "service" women. Any help is greatly appreciated.
-
05-13-22 10:08 #4506Regular Member

Posts: 2Lotus Spa
Visited the new Lotus Spa in Lexington. The lady was an attractive mid 30's, early 40's lady. This was a totally legitimate place. The massage was ok, but not great. There were no hints of extras and no teasing. It was $60 for an hour. Normally $70, but $10 off the first month. I probably will not return. YMMV.
-
05-13-22 08:54 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 32New Lotus
I was in town this week visiting on a work trip. I read the forum front to back for research. Thank you guys for the info. I decided on one of the places on Two Notch Rd. I didn't go till late. Right before closing. I called and they said they'd wait. A 65 ish lady opened door. I was taken to the room and she wanted me to take a 30 min session but I asked for 60. She left and another lady probably 50 ish came in she said. 8 for house fee so I thought great I get the hour.
After I lay down she comes in starts rubbing my back and neck, then moved down to the legs and spend:30 minutes on all of that. No tease at all. Then asked me to flip. She rub some on my legs and then said want do you want. I say everything. She said show me how much tip. I put down buck20 and she leaves. Comes back and said you get everything. Undresses and gets on table. Starts with CBJ which was outstanding and went at it awhile. Then laid down and had me on top. CFS. We did that for about 5 minutes. But being covered never works for me. Then I asked for HE and play with my backside. She was very good and skin was smooth and she had a very nice set of naturals. Finished and clean up. Out the door in 55 minutes.
I'd rate massage 6/10 and the rest 8/10. If you don't mind older it's great. I would return. Thank everyone for the info here and stay safe.
-
05-13-22 06:42 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 854Couple months ago. Standard rub and finish. Saw Harrah.
Originally Posted by Hornyone69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 18:11 #4503Senior Member

Posts: 95Metro
Has anyone been lately?










Reply With Quote





